1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 6:11:00 AM(UTC)
I was loving this game. It was challenging but the races were winnable with my Camaro, Ford Raptor, and even my Lamborghini Huracan. Saved up and bought the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and suddenly EVERY car I race against is faster than me. They have more acceleration, better handling, and higher top speeds...even everyday cheap cars in much lower categories (basically grocery getters lol). Is there a way to fix this? It makes the game unplayable at this point. Please help!
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 14, 2020 8:41:26 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Buckeye 09 Go to Quoted Post
I was loving this game. It was challenging but the races were winnable with my Camaro, Ford Raptor, and even my Lamborghini Huracan. Saved up and bought the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento and suddenly EVERY car I race against is faster than me. They have more acceleration, better handling, and higher top speeds...even everyday cheap cars in much lower categories (basically grocery getters lol). Is there a way to fix this? It makes the game unplayable at this point. Please help!

Playing offline, the game adapts to you car performances. you will see that if you pick a car with poor stock performance , the drivatars won't be so fast.

Notification

Icon
Error