This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 4:38:30 PM(UTC)
Ok, I tried searching for this before I asked. My son and I have been playing the Forza Horizon games for years now. We have painted many of his hot wheels cars into the cars in the game. This was all done under my gamertag. He now has his own account and he and I will be playing together a lot, he lives with his mom, over Live.

My question is this. Is it possible somehow to “gift” or share the cars to him that he and i created on my Gamertag?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Steve
Xbox live tag: WinterDog54
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 9:16:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WinterDog54 Go to Quoted Post
Ok, I tried searching for this before I asked. My son and I have been playing the Forza Horizon games for years now. We have painted many of his hot wheels cars into the cars in the game. This was all done under my gamertag. He now has his own account and he and I will be playing together a lot, he lives with his mom, over Live.

My question is this. Is it possible somehow to “gift” or share the cars to him that he and i created on my Gamertag?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Steve
Xbox live tag: WinterDog54

you cant directly gift cars
but you can always share the designs
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 11:46:33 PM(UTC)
Unfortunately, the car gift feature does not exist.
But there are some alternatives.

1: Sell your car at an auction house
It's the easiest way to do it. However, this method does not allow you to specify the purchaser.
With a popular exclusive car like the Totota AE86, the risk of having your car taken away by another player would be very high.

2: Share the Livery from your gamertag
It is not possible to give the car itself in this way. However, he can certainly get data on Livery.
However, you can't share a Livery using a vinyl group created by another player.
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 11:47:45 PM(UTC)
No, its not possible. You can put them up for sale at the lowest price and hope nobody else buy them.
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 2:45:53 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: OdEssA VL Go to Quoted Post
No, its not possible. You can put them up for sale at the lowest price and hope nobody else buy them.

Just another warning: if the car is somewhat rare, there are almost none, to none for sale, your car put on auction will be gone in second/s.
My advice, just share the livery.
Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage

Notification

Icon
Error