This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
37 Pages<<353637Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#901 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 11:50:34 AM(UTC)
I've improved a tiny bit but honestly not worth the frustration lol.

1:40.910 Tried Fifty Inch's tune, bumper cam on controller.

Was chasing Wan Ge's ghost on that run, on a number of laps, was able to brake later in to the first section and got a head start through the twisty section and generally ahead going up the hill. Losing some time through the tunnel and the corner at the bottom of the hill is really killing my time. Can't seem to slow enough to make the corner, yet still carry speed through in the same way the ghosts I've been chasing can. Reckon I'm losing 1/2 a second in that corner alone.

Done around 30 laps tonight, hands starting to resemble claws, so calling it a night.

Still might get a final run at it tomorrow if I'm lucky. Who knows, could creep up a little bit more but it's not coming easy lol.
 1 user liked this post.
#902 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 12:11:44 PM(UTC)
Going to finish this week with a small improvement to 1:43.121
 1 user liked this post.
#903 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 1:09:13 PM(UTC)
Have to go to dentist tomorrow so today was the last time I could run Rio.....

Official time..... HLR BURNINASPHALT.... Rio Nat. R.... Lamborghini Miura...... 1:42:585 😎
#904 Posted : Tuesday, May 26, 2020 10:26:35 PM(UTC)
I messed up my run every time
Had to take a safety lap to get one in. Could never get the chicane and then the right up the hill correct. Enjoyed the circuit, but very frustrating.
37 Pages<<353637Prev

Notification

Icon
Error