122 Pages<<109110111112113>>PrevNext
#2751 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 2:59:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Faulieh Go to Quoted Post
What I'd really wish for is the ability to shift while playing with automatic transmission.

You can.. It's called manual transmission....

Which something completely different than what i want. I'm looking for something like "TipTronic" or stuff - close to every car with A/T got the ability to down-/upshift manually.
-reallife car mechanic @Mitsubishi/Mazda/Suzuki and owner of a '00 Mitsubishi Galant V6 2.5 and '96 Colt 1.8T -
 1 user liked this post.
#2752 Posted : Monday, March 16, 2020 6:47:22 AM(UTC)
I know this most likely isn’t possible.. but I’d like to see 2 separate auction houses. 1 for pc and 1 for consoles. I can’t describe how frustrating it is when I’m refreshing over and over to try to get a car (599xxe), and 3 pop at the same time and all are instantly bought.. all by the same person. I don’t know much about bots or programs on pc, but I don’t know how else this would be possible. I can deal with the less lag advantages pc players have.. but if/when they are using a program to snipe cars, then that’s where I get very PO.
 1 user liked this post.
#2753 Posted : Wednesday, March 18, 2020 4:13:06 AM(UTC)
I have been playing since fm6 and i would like to request a coulple of things in fh4.

1. More cars like the honda Odyssey and the toyota Camry it would make the game much more fun.

2.turning signals and indicators.

3.intierior customization and window stickers.

4.smart fortow

5.improved garage. A garage that you can actually walk around and see the cars.

6.a one mile drag strip.

7.the new Toyota Supra.

Thats it

#2754 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:57:14 PM(UTC)
We need a new drift dlc map for fh4, let’s get this noticed so we can get another area that’s good to drift at
 1 user liked this post.
#2755 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 2:58:25 AM(UTC)
I play Forza Horizon 4 everyday, I enjoy playing it and I've collected every car and done everything there is to do, but I miss one thing.

When I play the game on thursday when a new Festival Playlist arrives I enjoy playing it and replay the Seasonal Playground Games way too many times :D. But after having done that, if it's Winter, I don't like to drive around in freeroam, and I think a lot of players would agree with me that they don't even want to start the game if it's Winter.

So after thursday when winter has come and I've done everything for the Festival Playlist, I don't play the game anymore and only come back each day for the Daily Forzathon Challenge. After that I can't do anything else. If I want to do a race, I usually go to Rivals to challenge myself or I make a custom event and change the season to Summer.

I would like to see the option to change the season manually to whichever you want.
Here are some examples:

- It's spring right now in the northern hemisphere, want to have the most realistic experience? just go ahead and jump to Spring!
- Want to have a fun time in the most muddiest Mudkicker's park? Go ahead and change the season to Autumn!
- and ofcourse, want to just drive in the prettiest and greenest United Kingdom? Change the season to Summer and drive endlessly on the beautiful roads of Brittain.
- and last but not least, if you want to have a drag race on ice and it's summer, change the season to Winter and race on the snowy and frozen Derwent Water.

Some people would say that it wouldn't be fair to -for instance- "do the Festival Playlist from the winter season in the summer." And their true! completing the Seasonal PR Challenges is much easier in the summer.
But there is a simple solution to that; When a player changes the season to for instance Summer, The Festival Playlist would be locked and challenges than can't be completed in that season. Easy fix!

I think every Forza Horizon 4 player has driven around and thought to themselfs: "I wish there was a feature to change the season manually!"
And I think from my own experience playing the game, that a lot more people would want to play the game more when that feature was available.

If more people ask for this feature to be in the game, than there is a high possibility that we might see it added to the game.

Playground Games, please add this feature.

:)
#2756 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 3:43:24 AM(UTC)
Hi Forza.
Our team have been talking about ideas we would like to see in Horizon...

Props menu,
Possible earn or win different props to be able to use to pin drop on the map or current locations to use such as:

FLOOD LIGHTS
CONES
BARRIERS
RAMPS (FOR JUMPS)
and many many more etc etc..

The idea is to be able to drop these from a sub menu like we already have for set destinations etc but use the probs to drop and use for events such as impromptu drifting or rally sections, for example say we meet up and want to do a Gymkhana course so we would drop cones and barriers to create a course and then if it was at night we could also drop flood flights to light up certain areas!

Thanks for looking 🤘

Team: ENV1
GT. VirtualWraps
FB: Envy Drift Mafia (EDM)
#2757 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2020 5:13:08 AM(UTC)
I think the head to head races should give you credits like in Forza Horizon 2. The better the Car of the drivatar and the higher the difficulty, the better the reward. Right now it is pretty pointless to challenge a Drivatar. And how about the old Bucket lists? (Very) Rare Cars are hidden all over the map, if you win the challenge, you can keep the car for free. But the challenges should be doable for a normal person.
Cabrios should be capable of opening and closing the roof, or give us the ability to customize the apperance of the Car. Maybe I like my cabrio more with a closed roof?
As a final suggestion, how about a map extension? I would love to actually drive on the bridge near Edinburgh leading to a possible future new area. This big bridge next to the red railway bridge looks so tempting!

Here a helpful video: FH4 Scotland Expansion?

Edited by user Saturday, March 21, 2020 7:03:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2758 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2020 1:52:29 PM(UTC)
A way to turn off the drivatar outfits like there is to turn off their designs. I'd like to play solo without seeing anyone in a silly chicken suit or anything else. Give them all racing suits or something.
 1 user liked this post.
#2759 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2020 2:25:19 PM(UTC)
I want to be able to delete my blueprint races and see the tune that is installed on my cars, together with the name of the creator etc.
 1 user liked this post.
#2760 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2020 1:29:35 AM(UTC)
I would very much like to see the drivatar convoy like fh3. None of my friends are playing forza and one of my favorite things in fh3 was to drive around with other cars. This feature was awesome, Please bring it back.
 1 user liked this post.
#2761 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2020 11:53:16 AM(UTC)
Could you please fix the raptor going under map ?

how this is not a known bug ...

https://youtu.be/Ow6pLepl77c

I know it's not a feature but indeed a wish so ...

Edited by user Sunday, March 22, 2020 11:55:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2762 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 6:29:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SilberAtom16415 Go to Quoted Post
I think the head to head races should give you credits like in Forza Horizon 2. The better the Car of the drivatar and the higher the difficulty, the better the reward. Right now it is pretty pointless to challenge a Drivatar. And how about the old Bucket lists? (Very) Rare Cars are hidden all over the map, if you win the challenge, you can keep the car for free. But the challenges should be doable for a normal person.
Cabrios should be capable of opening and closing the roof, or give us the ability to customize the apperance of the Car. Maybe I like my cabrio more with a closed roof?
As a final suggestion, how about a map extension? I would love to actually drive on the bridge near Edinburgh leading to a possible future new area. This big bridge next to the red railway bridge looks so tempting!

Bucket list events are all the chapters of stories are, just given a different name + a nuisance of a person talking during them.

Personally I'd just like to see the time it takes to do anything in this game improved, loading times are awful, menus regularly hang for no apparent reason and matchmaking is painfully slow for any online mode.

What is wrong with old fashioned lobbies like FH1 had? You get in a lobby quickly, select your car, wait until there's enough players and you start 30 seconds later, simple as that.

But clearly I'm crazy, waiting an eternity aimlessly driving around in the world then regularly....

1. Getting disconnected and having to do it again
2. Being told there isn't enough players to start and having to do it again
3. Getting into a game and only having 25-30 seconds to choose your car because the menu has hung while loading

is much more preferable.
#2763 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 5:27:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SilberAtom16415 Go to Quoted Post

Bucket list events are all the chapters of stories are, just given a different name + a nuisance of a person talking during them.

Personally I'd just like to see the time it takes to do anything in this game improved, loading times are awful, menus regularly hang for no apparent reason and matchmaking is painfully slow for any online mode.

What is wrong with old fashioned lobbies like FH1 had? You get in a lobby quickly, select your car, wait until there's enough players and you start 30 seconds later, simple as that.

But clearly I'm crazy, waiting an eternity aimlessly driving around in the world then regularly....

1. Getting disconnected and having to do it again
2. Being told there isn't enough players to start and having to do it again
3. Getting into a game and only having 25-30 seconds to choose your car because the menu has hung while loading

is much more preferable.

I cannot say anything regarding the multiplayer because I am playing Forza Horizon 4 on a console, and I refuse to pay money for online gameplay. This is free on the pc and should be freely accessible on all other platforms as well. These subscriptions are a disgrace and an insult to all gamers world wide.

Edited by user Monday, March 23, 2020 5:28:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

5 users liked this post.
#2764 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 8:38:40 AM(UTC)
Hello again, fellow forum-goers. I just thought I'd get this off my chest, since I thought the addition of what I'm about to talk about (You probably already know, because you read the title) would be a very nice addition to the game as well as a massive addition to it's lifespan. What I was thinking of was a way to add/remove props and décor in Custom Routes and such. In all the ways I can think of, this is something the mode desperately needs, since just checkpoints aren't really cutting the mustard. Let me try to explain what I'm on about.

First off, the addition of barriers and arrow signs. Y'know, the ones we see in every Horizon route, sans Street Scene? One of the biggest problems I see with Custom Routes at the moment is when tracks dive off the beaten path or take a sharp turn, leading unsuspecting players to fly off the track, and then blame the route for it's design. The ability to put down barriers and mark where the route goes, outside of just the mini-map, would be able to nullify this. Perhaps we could see a system that uses something like the camera mode to put down lines of barriers, or one that uses checkpoints as a reference, then puts down décor automatically? As far as I can tell, this would be most welcome for Cross Country custom routes, due to things such as landscape often hindering a player's ability to predict where everything's going next. And speaking of which...

Another thing, could we also get a function to remove non-essential props, such as fences, bushes, and most importantly, trees? There have been way too many instances where I've been stringing together an otherwise solid Cross Country route, only to find that a patch of arbor lies in between me and the perfect jump/transition. With this, I think we could see a lot more use of the areas surrounding Derwent Water, as well as Lakehurst Forest in general. After all, it's no secret that the official Horizon routes do it, example being that one Cross Country sprint up at Holyrood Park, at the southeast corner of Edinburgh. Of course, we wouldn't be able to move things such as buildings, but I think there are things that could use moving. My way of thinking as to how this would work is a sort of an adjustable AOE around the car that clears certain solid objects around it as it makes the route.

My biggest request out of the lot, however, is this: Can we please, please, PLEASE get ramps, gates, shipping containers, debris and other action pieces? We've seen the lot of them used throughout Showcase Races (Ex. DeltaWing Showcase), Cross Country Events (Ex. Airstrip Cross Country Circuit), and the Horizon Story Chapters (Ex. Stunt Driver Chapter 7 and Express Delivery Chapter 4), imagine how AWESOME it would be if we got those elsewhere, like in Road Races and such. Heck, I've even been working up my own sub-brand of Custom Routes known as the Unlimited Series that works in a similar fashion, as they're high-speed routes made for high-class cars that use quick jumps, sweeping dirt roads, smooth(ish) fields and danger signs for transitions between roads without too much of a hassle. (I'd plug a few examples here, but I already miffed the mods once. Have mercy, plz.) Plus, there are a good selection of roads that could be strung together into a sick route if we had this feature along with the aforementioned prop removal, one such example being the two dotted line roads separated by a patch of woods and river slightly northeast of the Mudkickers' 4x4 Park. If we could only get one thing out of this request, I'd think it would be best if we got this. Just my thought.

Just a couple other things I want to tack on to this pseudo-wishlist of mine. Could we also see some more specific time-of-day options, and, I know it's a bit of a stretch, but could we also see Split Checkpoints, I.E. a pair of checkpoints that would allow players to choose which one to go through, offering them a choice of route? I could see a lot of Road VS. Dirt Challenge-style races coming out of that, something I've also dabbled in.

So, I believe that's everything. I'm aware that T10 is hard at work to make this game the best it could be, but I'm just saying as a passionate player that having these features would probably please more people than just me. Thank you for your time.

-V

Edited by user Wednesday, March 25, 2020 8:54:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#2765 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 1:25:07 PM(UTC)
Ability to decrease, or remove Drivatar population from offline free roam.

Edited by user Monday, November 23, 2020 5:12:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#2766 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 12:03:39 PM(UTC)
You know what WOULD be nice?! The game actually telling you what tyres are fitted to the vehicle. Instead of just telling you if it has snow tyres on it which is obviously only for winter.

That's pretty useless most of the time. Why not tell us if a car is fitted with dirt tyres etc. That way you can actually tell which car to use for whatever race without having to trawl through upgrades at your home.

Why is this even an issue still?

My Channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/tehbonce Twitter: @ThrillingTweets
 1 user liked this post.
#2767 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 12:22:48 PM(UTC)
The PR Stunt records should be split into class type. It'd be pretty easy to weed out cheaters like this as well, nobody's gonna get a 243.82 mph record in D-Class. It would also encourage people trying to build the best car for classes other than S2 and X for PR stunts.
#2768 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 7:35:28 PM(UTC)
We can follow the creators from the Creative Hub.
To make better use of this feature, I suggest adding the feature to get notified when a creator we follow shares a new tune or livery.

Of course, it is assumed that this feature can be turned on and off individually.
 2 users liked this post.
#2769 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 11:10:04 PM(UTC)
[Suggestion] Proposed Solution on the Major Immersion Ruiners

2 options in "HUD and Gameplay" settings:
  • Waypoint (decides whether to display the waypoint (GPS) marks or not)
  • Suppressed Prompts (no approximation pop-up for events, unless the player proactively signaled (input for "Activate") within the range (where who would normally be able to enter the event) to bring it up; and the old logic follows for the event participation)

An option to allow easy configuration of the environment (world) of the game in "Horizon Solo" (offline) mode:
(and private multiplayer lobbies too, perhaps)

"World" settings

• Season: Spring / Summer / Autumn / Winter
  • Weather: Clear / Clear Post-Rain / Cloudy / Cloudy Post-Rain / Overcast / Light Rain / Heavy Rain / Fog / Light Snow / Heavy Snow / Blizzard / Lightning / Aurora [1]
  • Time: 0:00:00 ~ 23:59:59 (input granularity in seconds, at least)
  • Time Rolling: Default / Fixed / Realistic (1:1) / Use System [2]
  • Traffic: None / Sparse / Medium / Dense / Very Dense [3]
  • Drivatards: Off / On
  • PR Stunts: Off / On
  • Crowd: Off / On [4]
  • Creatures: Off / On [4]

[1] The weather rolling logic can use an adaption from the old one (better handling on the "time travelling"), or simply the old one itself... (should work)
[2] Use the system's time as the time source. (time of the day only, no implied season)
[3] How "Very Dense" should be, for reference. (but could be denser)
[4] Simply copied from "Photo Mode" -> "Effects Mode". (not essential though)

• With save/load capability. (like "Tuning Setups")
  • Accessible interactively in "Photo Mode".
  • And no need for a cutscene after applying the settings. (or make it optional... further on the topic: UI responsiveness)

Design Implication:
  • It is possible to trigger some funny bugs with such design (e.g. driving on the Derwent Water in winter, then switch to summer; or park right at where the launcher of a "Danger Sign" would be, then switch on "PR Stunts"), but which won't really matter. (players who encounter such "bugs" are likely proactively trying to trigger them; if they were happy with that... so be it)
  • For those who prefer a custom time rolling rate other than "Default" or "Realistic (1:1)", workaround: set "Use System" and find a way to alter how the system's time goes. (I believe there are ample ways to do this)

Related:
  • Altering the world at will?.. Main Post, Follow-Up
  • Configurable season for public multiplayer lobbies:
    Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post
    ...change the season (only) at any time... For online freeroam, just match up players who have chosen the same season. Go ahead and keep the seasonal events in the "current" season for some variety, but let players otherwise play the game in the season of their choosing.
  • Comments

Off-Topic

I think we need an entry to access "Photo Mode" in the pause menu. (there was one actually... in Forza Horizon 3)

1 more option in "HUD and Gameplay" settings (for a minor annoyance):
  • Prefer Horizon Solo (no prompt for "You're in Horizon Solo, would you like to connect to Horizon Life?" when starting the game)

Edited by user Tuesday, April 14, 2020 1:29:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2770 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 8:50:37 AM(UTC)
Hi !
I agree with you ... but PG's priority is for new cars and not to improve non-complete or abandonned features (route creator, championships creator, etc.)
Little example : Community Seasonnal Championships were the best ones : deleted !

But maybe it'll be done ... who knows ?

The thread is dead because too few people care about Route Creator enhancement:
https://forums.forzamoto...t-and-Route-Creator.aspx

cya ;)

Edited by user Sunday, March 29, 2020 8:57:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2771 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 10:23:44 AM(UTC)
I think it would really cool if you could filter the upgrade hereos for what kind of thing you want (lights, offroad, widebody, etc.). I think it would be a really cool but simple addition to the game
#2772 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 10:58:16 AM(UTC)
I think the ideas can apply to Freeroam too... A "World Editor" that's more than a "Route Editor".

Further reading:

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post

Off-Topic:

Allowing the player to easily load any specific Custom Route to the GPS in Freeroam seems helpful.

Originally Posted by: Velocity0156 Go to Quoted Post
...ramps, gates, shipping containers, debris and other action pieces?

Merely a whim but... I just thought about putting police cars as roadblocks. (Most Wanted theme replication)

And even further by altering the road surface (tarmac, dirt, etc.) at will...

Edited by user Sunday, March 29, 2020 11:16:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2773 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 5:14:36 PM(UTC)
More 2JZ swaps, please. I still want to 2JZ swap my BRZ.
#2774 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 6:58:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Novaly6933 Go to Quoted Post
More 2JZ swaps, please. I still want to 2JZ swap my BRZ.

That 1600+ hp madness... I'd like to see it fitting on the 2000GT.

Or maybe fitting it on the McLaren Senna...

My engine swap whims:

Edited by user Wednesday, April 22, 2020 12:04:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2775 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2020 1:53:37 PM(UTC)
Option to view ALL likes and downloads for shared tunes and livery's without having to switch to said car every time.
122 Pages<<109110111112113>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error