This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<789Prev
#201 Posted : Monday, March 30, 2020 11:20:28 PM(UTC)
For reference:

Also note: the game self-crashes upon any hooking attempt. (e.g. by security software, screen recorder, debugger, etc.)
#202 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2020 12:53:46 PM(UTC)
Cant play for more than a month because of activation error on startup. Tried all lifehack from internet to launch it but still no result. Is any idea how to fix this issue(hang type: activation) ?
#203 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2020 3:48:31 PM(UTC)
Hey guys!
When I launch the game, there is the intro screen where you need to press enter, so I press enter, after that there are few options like continue, options, end and so on, so I press continue and I see stuck loading screen with a car, the circle in the corner is not moving and nothing happens for a minutes.

PS: I already updated Windows, drivers and reset data in Forza Horizon 4.
#204 Posted : Saturday, April 4, 2020 5:35:15 PM(UTC)
I am stuck also in this game activation error. Support is keeping telling me the same stupid advice. I have been really patient but after so many tries I lost it.
Also they keep closing my tickets for no reason!

Really I have been playing this game once in Februari 2020 , spend 200 euro on a steering wheel after I played it once. Played it 3 hours and crashed. I am waiting for a fix from Februari!
Total spend 250 euro for nothing!

The support is also closing my tickets and marks it as solved. This is unacceptable, I have never encountered such bad support.

Support keeps closing my tickets and marks it as solved. (but is not ofcourse)

-Keeps telling me run diax dialog

-I can't speak about it with a manager or an engineer.

Seems that support is suggesting the same solutions and playing dumb. They no the suggested sollutions won't work, there are so many trival suggests out here that this is just a joke.

-Btw got the same activation error as many have here.

9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error