This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 4:43:00 PM(UTC)
I still play this game as well as the other Forza games, add me TheGame1083
#27 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 7:12:50 AM(UTC)
Just bought it a few days ago and play it now for the first time ;-) (FM 3 was my first Forza back then)
#28 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2018 6:39:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lightnin4u Go to Quoted Post
Just bought it a few days ago and play it now for the first time ;-) (FM 3 was my first Forza back then)

I still have races to finish off in career mode got loads to do

#29 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2018 10:02:04 PM(UTC)
If anyone still plays this and is up for playing online races sometime add me, looking to go back to it a bit and play with people on it.
#30 Posted : Friday, April 13, 2018 10:26:20 PM(UTC)
I still have my original Forza and XBOX, this one, Forza Horizon (thanks to Games With Gold), and I just picked up a first edition Forza 4 with a bonus disc full of content this evening. Unfortunately the bonus codes for a few cars were already used. Hey, Turn 10? Any chance of giving those cars away to Forza fans? Well...it was worth a shot.

I have not tried to play any Forza game online yet other than Forza Horizon and that was only with my brother in law. Huge fan of the series and actually prefer it over the other guy. But, yea, still play Forza 2. Great game but I have not completed it yet.
#31 Posted : Saturday, June 30, 2018 5:15:39 PM(UTC)
I started off last week with playing the original Forza Horizon, followed the next day by Forza Motorsport 2, then Forza Motorsport 4 on Thursday, have already 100% completed Forza Motorsport 3, both in terms of game progress & achievements unlocked, where as the other games I haven't fully completed at all, in some cases some are potentially close to completion, and others are quite far off yet actually!

Didn't realise that the online races/multiplayer still worked for Forza Motorsport 2, given I thought the servers having been offline for years now, would also mean an end to that, along with the auction house, etc, but was surprised to see the leaderboards still functional, as well as being able to do an online race against just the AI, but a shame that no CR can be earned, otherwise would've made it possible to solo-grind for the 1 million CR achievement!

EDIT: Meant to mention, I also have the original Forza Motorsport for the original / OG Xbox too of course, though it's been a VERY long time since I last played anything on the original Xbox in general, so I can't remember what my progress on the original game would be, but it's a shame there was no achievements or potential rewards tracking for back then too!

Edited by user Saturday, June 30, 2018 5:22:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 6:22:49 PM(UTC)
With this game you can link multiple xbox's together by local area network and race other inhouse. too bad FM3 or FM4 can't do this.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error