14 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext
 10 users liked this post.
#201 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:24:00 AM(UTC)
I've only been back playing the game for 6 weeks, I think, after several months away from it, and the chores have been gradually grinding me down. This week is, TBH, the last straw, and I think I'll probably stop playing the game again.

I just want to try out the new Aston Martin. I'm at 49% of the playlist and already feeling close to suicidal, it is such a tedious depressing experience completing the chores. It feels like a complete waste of human life, there are so many more useful things I could be doing with my time. If I wanted to do chores, I have a huge list of real life chores I could be doing. The game is supposed to be providing me with entertainment, but instead it's just chore after chore. Why, why why why why.
 1 user liked this post.
#202 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 2:31:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
I've only been back playing the game for 6 weeks, I think, after several months away from it, and the chores have been gradually grinding me down. This week is, TBH, the last straw, and I think I'll probably stop playing the game again.

I just want to try out the new Aston Martin. I'm at 49% of the playlist and already feeling close to suicidal, it is such a tedious depressing experience completing the chores. It feels like a complete waste of human life, there are so many more useful things I could be doing with my time. If I wanted to do chores, I have a huge list of real life chores I could be doing. The game is supposed to be providing me with entertainment, but instead it's just chore after chore. Why, why why why why.

You'll be disappointed with the Aston. :(

S1900 Cross Country was stupid. I mean, the whole idea of it is stupid. You can use only a few cars in that category and the only car that starts in S1 already (RJ Anderson) can't hit 900 no matter what. The offroaders need 1,000+ bhp to hit S1900, because PI is overall performance and they suck in Road events. So the best way is to cheese by running low PI S1 vehicle, which completely defeats the purpose of the tournament.

My biggest complaint is that, by the time I get the 50% car, I'm worn down and don't want to play. But I also don't like to play Trials to win them, due to all the things that could go wrong (and often do), such as bad teammates, disconnections and even the event itself being badly designed. PGG is out of consideration, PvP to win cars isn't the way to go.
"The core promise of the Nemesis System is the ability to build relationships with your personal allies and enemies in a dynamic open world. We have come to realize that letting players purchase Orcs risked undermining the Nemesis System." (Monolith Studios)
 1 user liked this post.
#203 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 2:57:36 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post
such as bad teammates

We can do it together without problems. Today I tried it with a friend and even with bad team we won at first try. With great drivers it's much better.

What is wrong with Aston?
#204 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:46:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
such as bad teammates

We can do it together without problems. Today I tried it with a friend and even with bad team we won at first try. With great drivers it's much better.

I think it's my opinion of it, because it seems the car is actually pretty good, just not top tier.

Might talk to you next time I need to do online!
"The core promise of the Nemesis System is the ability to build relationships with your personal allies and enemies in a dynamic open world. We have come to realize that letting players purchase Orcs risked undermining the Nemesis System." (Monolith Studios)
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 10:44:38 PM(UTC)
Guys imagine, an ego shooter is forcing me to play through the whole game even though I just want to fight the end boss straight away. These are pure chores.

Edited by user Thursday, February 27, 2020 10:45:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#206 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 11:56:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch Nixon177 Go to Quoted Post
Guys imagine, an ego shooter is forcing me to play through the whole game even though I just want to fight the end boss straight away. These are pure chores.

Apples to oranges comparison. FH4 has basically zero story progression, and nobody is really complaining about that, except maybe new players who just started the game and haven't progressed far enough through the tutorial season to begin participating in the weekly challenges, and thus missing out on the content with no real chance to even get it.

A better comparison would be a shooter where new, exclusive guns were added every week, some of which are REALLY powerful, but to get them you have to do some silly challenges each week like kill X number of a specific enemy which spawns randomly and can be hard to find or defeat a particular annoying boss yet again, maybe for the 20th time, and if you don't do the challenge you miss out with no guarantees of being able to get them again.

Back to Forza, even if you enjoy the weekly events, there's still the time gating issue of locking new content behind them and having only a week to complete them which you didn't address in your example. I think this is the root cause of the frustration with the current system and greatly contributes to the events feeling like chores you're compelled to do if you want to experience the new content rather than fun events we do because we want to.
 1 user liked this post.
#207 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 12:26:16 AM(UTC)
The Vulcan AMR is barely different from the normal Vulcan. Same stock PI, same upgrades, same PI calculation.
Only difference are the aero values. A higher max front aero for better turn-in and a higher min rear aero which leads to more drag.
Should even out with the normal one on most tracks. The V12 racing engine swap also makes no difference as on the normal version.

Edited by user Friday, February 28, 2020 12:27:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#208 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 1:03:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post

A better comparison would be a shooter where new, exclusive guns were added every week, some of which are REALLY powerful, but to get them you have to do some silly challenges each week like kill X number of a specific enemy which spawns randomly and can be hard to find or defeat a particular annoying boss yet again, maybe for the 20th time, and if you don't do the challenge you miss out with no guarantees of being able to get them again.

The majority of the cars are not more competitive than the ones you can buy in the autoshow. Which ones are you thinking of? You could have said the Bone Shaker I guess but that's moot now it's been removed from online play (except custom events).

4 users liked this post.
#209 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 1:12:16 AM(UTC)

Why do you persist in feeble trolling attempts without offering any meaningful contribution?

Your comparison isn't even valid since I defeated the "final bosses" in FH4 more than a year ago (all Goliath races and original Showcases, maxed Level 25 in every racing discipline, 100% completion in expansions, Level 24 on the Eliminator, all Stories completed with 3-Star, 100% Series Playlist achievement, and I myself am Level 11 Prestige 4). The only thing I don't have is 3000/3000 and full Star Cards but only because I can't be bothered (I don't like the Eliminator), and 3000/3000 has little to do with exclusive cars.

And you sidestep the issue, which is not difficulty but the timed aspect of the events. Lots of people cry that they need Street Scene Level 16 to win the Hoonigan 964, but I went there, figured out a way to speed it up and did it, multiple runs of Marathon in Winter, which is one of the hardest Goliath races and can't be blueprinted, with Influence-boosting car. I even subjected myself to Eliminator, so...

What's your interest in opposing every critique directed towards the game whether it's valid or not? This game ain't perfect, bro. No game is. Far Cry 5 (where you got the gamertag from) ain't perfect either despite me enjoying it a lot. I beat all Clutch Nixon's trials there as well including wingsuit which are the hardest. What's funny though is FC5 lets you choose which way to earn progression in order to fight the bosses - you can either do the story or the side missions. Even the timed items like Shovel Launcher were just cosmetics/side affairs. In FH4 if you don't want to do online there's very little room for choice.

Regarding people complaining about chores... Yes, people will drop games if they find the progression boring. No game in Xbox Live has 100% completion ratio for "beat the game" achievements. And that's ok. Some people get bored, others lack the time. No one is forced to play through games they don't like, or do stuff they don't like in games they like. Difference from these games to FH4 is, the final boss will always be there, should they pick up the game again. You can still fight Joseph Seed in FC5 even if you stop playing the game for years. And you don't have to, say, kill 100 hares on the first Monday of the month to unlock the AK47.

Edited by user Friday, February 28, 2020 1:16:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#210 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 1:33:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: gamer1000k Go to Quoted Post

Apples to oranges comparison. FH4 has basically zero story progression, and nobody is really complaining about that, except maybe new players who just started the game and haven't progressed far enough through the tutorial season to begin participating in the weekly challenges, and thus missing out on the content with no real chance to even get it.

Back to Forza, even if you enjoy the weekly events, there's still the time gating issue of locking new content behind them and having only a week to complete them which you didn't address in your example. I think this is the root cause of the frustration with the current system and greatly contributes to the events feeling like chores you're compelled to do if you want to experience the new content rather than fun events we do because we want to.

There is not much randomness or high difficulty in completing the required offline challenges to reach the required 50% for the new cars, nor is it very time consuming. It's literally 3 championships, 3 stunts and a weekly forzathon which all can be done anytime during the whole week. Sure, if you miss out on one or two weeks you don't have the guarantee that the cars will return, but so far almost every exclusive has been available afterwards either in the forzathon shop or a single championship. So what's the panic-mongering here?

Same goes for the Pista and the Rossion that were locked behind mulitplayer, the returned now.

Also there is no time gating on any car. If you've missed your all time favorite that you want to drive right away without any compromises, you can snipe it in the auction house. And sniping 1 single car for yourself shouldn't be that much of a problem. As soon as you own it you don't have to do it ever again.

Just to test it, I've got 2 LFA's and 2 AE86's in one hour.

I'm starting to understand why Sony is closing down their game forums, because lot's of nonsense and whining like this.

The game sales and player count is higher than every before in FH, so what's even the deal?

Edited by user Friday, February 28, 2020 1:46:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#211 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 4:50:25 AM(UTC)
Civic 2018 haven’t returned for a very long time. You can’t foresee which exclusive cars will be returning.

You must know those cars are available, at very random times, in the auction house. You must also know how to get very quick to snipe an exclusive car, which is not obvious. Button mashing for that is very repetitive, and rather boring. It took me a while to figure this out, on my own.

Game popularity is off-topic. It doesn’t address the point that is the playlist is a chore.

Edited by user Friday, February 28, 2020 4:55:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#212 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 5:01:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post
such as bad teammates

I think it's my opinion of it, because it seems the car is actually pretty good, just not top tier.

Might talk to you next time I need to do online!

OK, no problem. I don't test it too much but it looks like drives.

Great. The more people we find the less Pokéforza affects us.
 1 user liked this post.
#213 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 5:04:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
Civic 2018 haven’t returned for a very long time. You can’t foresee which exclusive cars will be returning.

You must know those cars are available, at very random times, in the auction house. You must also know how to get very quick to snipe an exclusive car, which is not obvious. Button mashing for that is very repetitive, and rather boring. It took me a while to figure this out, on my own.

Game popularity is off-topic. It doesn’t address the point that is the playlist is a chore.

How is racing your various cars, in different races for leveling up, different from doing festival playlist chore wise?

You want something, you earn it, don't presume you will always have it handed to you on a platter.

And yes, game popularity does make a huge difference (more people, more competitiveness amongst those who want specific cars).

6 users liked this post.
#214 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 5:13:52 AM(UTC)
There is not much randomness or high difficulty in completing the required offline challenges to reach the required 50% for the new cars, nor is it very time consuming. It's literally 3 championships, 3 stunts and a weekly forzathon which all can be done anytime during the whole week. Sure, if you miss out on one or two weeks you don't have the guarantee that the cars will return, but so far almost every exclusive has been available afterwards either in the forzathon shop or a single championship. So what's the panic-mongering here?

Same goes for the Pista and the Rossion that were locked behind mulitplayer, the returned now.

Also there is no time gating on any car. If you've missed your all time favorite that you want to drive right away without any compromises, you can snipe it in the auction house. And sniping 1 single car for yourself shouldn't be that much of a problem. As soon as you own it you don't have to do it ever again.

I'm starting to understand why Sony is closing down their game forums, because lot's of nonsense and whining like this.

The game sales and player count is higher than every before in FH, so what's even the deal?

Always the same arguments... Always the same. "Lazy", "nonsense", blah, blah, blah.

See, the biggest issue I have with you guys who support what Playground has been doing since FH3 (and Turn 10 copied in FM7, failing miserably, because the FM community is much more critical), is not your opinion, but the fact you belittle people who don't want to play the Seasonals as "lazy", "entitled", then go on on rants such as "gamers these days!", "dude, just play the game!" and so on.

There are people who, indeed, don't even have the 1 hour required for completing all offline challenges. For them, it's FH4 or something else, and usually the "something else" is more fun and rewarding. Others even lack the skill to either win seasonals or complete PR stunts. This week's Speed Trap is pretty difficult. Why should these people be treated by the devs as "unworthy" of getting the cars? Yes, it takes only 1 hour, but it's 1 hour of grinding events and repeating championships. There's never anything new, it's a constant cycle of old events. There's Forzathons having you earn 1 million skill points, which takes time and skill even in cars with good perks. Their best month was when they added community contest winning routes, but never again. Sometimes the cars even suck, like the Pista, it's just for bragging rights, it's uncompetitive.

When it comes to sniping cars in the AH, most people also don't have time to keep pressing button sequences like automatons in hopes that they win an auction. PC players can resort to automated macros, which breaks the rules. People on the Xbox? Not really. In fact, Xbox has been struggling with the inability to disable crossplay, because the online mode is full of hacks and we, who pay for online as opposed to these crooks, can't do anything about it. "Just snipe it from the AH" is the FH4's version of Don Mattrick's famous sentence in the failed E3 2013 when he said, "Can't be online 24/7? Get an Xbox 360 instead." It's just not something you do to your fanbase.

May I point out that FH4's sales were boosted by the success of FH3 and player count was boosted by the game being on Game Pass. This game was much different on release from what it is today. In many aspects it was worse, in many others it was better. I could go on and on and write a gigantic post on it, which is pointless since you'll keep gratuitously belittling people who may have invested far more time into this game than you did, are fed of treating this game as if it was a real-life appointment, and don't want to deal with abusive behavior coming from people who for whatever reason will applaud anything the devs do out of spite towards people who are vocal about their issues with the game.
 1 user liked this post.
#215 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 5:18:01 AM(UTC)
The big difference is time exclusivity, which isn’t needed to make challenges. Where did I say that there shouldn’t be a challenge? More people and more competitiveness doesn’t make the playlist any less of a chore.
#216 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 8:00:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

You'll be disappointed with the Aston. :(

S1900 Cross Country was stupid. I mean, the whole idea of it is stupid. You can use only a few cars in that category and the only car that starts in S1 already (RJ Anderson) can't hit 900 no matter what. The offroaders need 1,000+ bhp to hit S1900, because PI is overall performance and they suck in Road events. So the best way is to cheese by running low PI S1 vehicle, which completely defeats the purpose of the tournament.

My biggest complaint is that, by the time I get the 50% car, I'm worn down and don't want to play. But I also don't like to play Trials to win them, due to all the things that could go wrong (and often do), such as bad teammates, disconnections and even the event itself being badly designed. PGG is out of consideration, PvP to win cars isn't the way to go.

Quick tip for you - I have been doing this for a while now, just to help maintain my own sanity - you don't have to run the events at the class "Max PI". I ran the Extreme off road event with the truck built to about S1 820 or so, and all of the AI will show up in similar trucks, mostly at or below the PI level of your own truck.

This works for basically all events except Playground Games - anywhere you have to compete against the Drivatars.

Hope this makes it a little bit more bearable for you
#217 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 2:56:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
I hate FH4 already. But still playing this game. Why? That is nothing but the Concorde effect. If I stop playing, my efforts will be wasted. And they never reveal the exclusive car rerelease schedule.
If I don't get the New Alpine A110, when will they re-release it? I do not know.

I was in the exact same spot a couple of months ago, burnt out from the game but still hopping in week after week to do my chores or snipe the trial cars because of the idea that I already put so much time keeping up with it, all these months collecting all the exclusive cars , so I can't stop now or all my efforts would be wasted.
Until I had to stay away for 2 weeks and simply couldn't play the game (ironically the same time you posted this) meaning that I missed on a couple of cars like the new Megane, one of the new Clios and the Alpine too. And this was a wake up call, it finally clicked in my head that I missed on a few cars so what is the point of even keep going and try to keep up with the game?
Today I feel so much more relieved, it's like I took a huge weight off my shoulders, I can finally play the games I enjoy at my own pace without worrying that I gotta hop in Horizon to do my chores.

I know it sounds easy saying "just stop", but really consider it. Life will keep going regardless and you'll feel so much better since you're not having fun with this any longer.
#218 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 6:11:14 AM(UTC)

Always the same arguments... Always the same. "Lazy", "nonsense", blah, blah, blah.

See, the biggest issue I have with you guys who support what Playground has been doing since FH3 (and Turn 10 copied in FM7, failing miserably, because the FM community is much more critical), is not your opinion, but the fact you belittle people who don't want to play the Seasonals as "lazy", "entitled", then go on on rants such as "gamers these days!", "dude, just play the game!" and so on.

There are people who, indeed, don't even have the 1 hour required for completing all offline challenges. For them, it's FH4 or something else, and usually the "something else" is more fun and rewarding. Others even lack the skill to either win seasonals or complete PR stunts. This week's Speed Trap is pretty difficult. Why should these people be treated by the devs as "unworthy" of getting the cars? Yes, it takes only 1 hour, but it's 1 hour of grinding events and repeating championships. There's never anything new, it's a constant cycle of old events. There's Forzathons having you earn 1 million skill points, which takes time and skill even in cars with good perks. Their best month was when they added community contest winning routes, but never again. Sometimes the cars even suck, like the Pista, it's just for bragging rights, it's uncompetitive.

When it comes to sniping cars in the AH, most people also don't have time to keep pressing button sequences like automatons in hopes that they win an auction. PC players can resort to automated macros, which breaks the rules. People on the Xbox? Not really. In fact, Xbox has been struggling with the inability to disable crossplay, because the online mode is full of hacks and we, who pay for online as opposed to these crooks, can't do anything about it. "Just snipe it from the AH" is the FH4's version of Don Mattrick's famous sentence in the failed E3 2013 when he said, "Can't be online 24/7? Get an Xbox 360 instead." It's just not something you do to your fanbase.

May I point out that FH4's sales were boosted by the success of FH3 and player count was boosted by the game being on Game Pass. This game was much different on release from what it is today. In many aspects it was worse, in many others it was better. I could go on and on and write a gigantic post on it, which is pointless since you'll keep gratuitously belittling people who may have invested far more time into this game than you did, are fed of treating this game as if it was a real-life appointment, and don't want to deal with abusive behavior coming from people who for whatever reason will applaud anything the devs do out of spite towards people who are vocal about their issues with the game.

Man, you're riding on that 'lazy' thing for so long. It really seems to have gotten to you. And the more you're repeating it, the more it seems to be the truth about you.

I've already said it, if you don't have time for this because you have a busy life. Then just ignore the whole forzathon playlist thing and play at your own pace, just like the dude above said. Difficulty-wise the game always felt accessible for me, and in most cases I can barely see whats infront of my car.

The championships and challenges are often the same, that's true, but at least you can rely on getting the new exclusive cars after finishing them in a reasonable time. Now, if you complain about how much time these require, imagine how much longer you would have to spend to complete plain different challenges every week.

I just told you that I've sniped 4 very desired cars in 1 hour. That's around 15 minutes for each car. A car that you never have to snipe again if you intend to own 1 sample. Also macros make no sense anymore, because you don't have to type in the search criteria every time when looking for a car, you still gotta be quick though. But don't tell me, the Halo 5 trigger fingers on xbox aren't capable of sinping it quick enough even before the PC players.

If the game was only selling so well because of it's predecessors, it would be dead by now
#219 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 6:26:43 AM(UTC)

Man, you're riding on that 'lazy' thing for so long. It really seems to have gotten to you. And the more you're repeating it, the more it seems to be the truth about you.

I've already said it, if you don't have time for this because you have a busy life. Then just ignore the whole forzathon playlist thing and play at your own pace, just like the dude above said. Difficulty-wise the game always felt accessible for me, and in most cases I can barely see whats infront of my car.

The championships and challenges are often the same, that's true, but at least you can rely on getting the new exclusive cars after finishing them in a reasonable time. Now, if you complain about how much time these require, imagine how much longer you would have to spend to complete plain different challenges every week.

I just told you that I've sniped 4 very desired cars in 1 hour. That's around 15 minutes for each car. A car that you never have to snipe again if you intend to own 1 sample. Also macros make no sense anymore, because you don't have to type in the search criteria every time when looking for a car, you still gotta be quick though. But don't tell me, the Halo 5 trigger fingers on xbox aren't capable of sinping it quick enough even before the PC players.

If the game was only selling so well because of it's predecessors, it would be dead by now

For your own sake just stop embarrassing yourself buddy.
 4 users liked this post.
#220 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 6:36:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lukas Sottnik Go to Quoted Post
4. cars is low. Need more pls.

Really? After 17 months I am amazed they still deliver free content at such speed. But of course it is not enough for guys like you. Pls mister share with the rest what is your normal number if 4 is low?

Imagine this in the most dreary apathetic tone possible, it's a live service game.

I grew tired long ago of trying to tell people like you that's why the free content is consistently added and that it isn't out of the kindness of PG's heart, just like it isn't with any other developer with games that use a live service model.

It's ridiculous that with the amount of high profile games in recent years that use it so many people still don't understand a thing about it.
 1 user liked this post.
#221 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 6:40:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Boxxout Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
I hate FH4 already. But still playing this game. Why? That is nothing but the Concorde effect. If I stop playing, my efforts will be wasted. And they never reveal the exclusive car rerelease schedule.
If I don't get the New Alpine A110, when will they re-release it? I do not know.

I was in the exact same spot a couple of months ago, burnt out from the game but still hopping in week after week to do my chores or snipe the trial cars because of the idea that I already put so much time keeping up with it, all these months collecting all the exclusive cars , so I can't stop now or all my efforts would be wasted.
Until I had to stay away for 2 weeks and simply couldn't play the game (ironically the same time you posted this) meaning that I missed on a couple of cars like the new Megane, one of the new Clios and the Alpine too. And this was a wake up call, it finally clicked in my head that I missed on a few cars so what is the point of even keep going and try to keep up with the game?
Today I feel so much more relieved, it's like I took a huge weight off my shoulders, I can finally play the games I enjoy at my own pace without worrying that I gotta hop in Horizon to do my chores.

I know it sounds easy saying "just stop", but really consider it. Life will keep going regardless and you'll feel so much better since you're not having fun with this any longer.

That's funny :D I have the same problem. I could stop but I "need" to have everything so there is no reason to stop. It's pretty sad any game designer uses that approach but I hope this is my last game with similar design. I hope no new cars as soon as possible because the game is still open for me currently. I need last patch and everything is done and then I can play how I want. LOL, so sad...
 1 user liked this post.
#222 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 7:22:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post

Imagine this in the most dreary apathetic tone possible, it's a live service game.

I grew tired long ago of trying to tell people like you that's why the free content is consistently added and that it isn't out of the kindness of PG's heart, just like it isn't with any other developer with games that use a live service model.

It's ridiculous that with the amount of high profile games in recent years that use it so many people still don't understand a thing about it.

A live service game makes money from micro transactions, but Forza Horizon doesn't really have micro transactions. Maybe they make money from Gold somehow? I think it's just a regular game where they give you cars to make you more likely to buy Forza 5.
#223 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 8:49:16 AM(UTC)

For your own sake just stop embarrassing yourself buddy.

What a well thought out and perfectly executed rebuttal.
#224 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 8:50:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lukas Sottnik Go to Quoted Post
4. cars is low. Need more pls.

Really? After 17 months I am amazed they still deliver free content at such speed. But of course it is not enough for guys like you. Pls mister share with the rest what is your normal number if 4 is low?

My words man
 2 users liked this post.
#225 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 8:51:18 AM(UTC)

Who said anything about kindness? I was talking about manwork hours and how a car per week is a low number. Live service go hand in hand with Gamepass. Your whole post make no sence. Wrong interpretation. ;)
14 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error