This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
42 Pages<<3637383940>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#926 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 9:39:46 PM(UTC)
Wow they really thought these new final zones through. That's sarcasm! What sense does it make to put a H2H finish on the back side of the mountain? Giving you ZERO time to get back over the mountain and into position for the final. I don't wanna use too strong a negative word, so I'll just call it SILLY
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 1 user liked this post.
#927 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 5:52:45 AM(UTC)
Just lost a H2H in a level 8 Audi R8, to a Mini, not because he was faster, I got to the finish first. But because when I got there, I couldn't find it. I'm resorting to peering at the minimap, trying to get my car to go over it enough to trigger the win. It didn't work. The Mini got there, he did the same, it worked for him.

Needless to say, there was no 'finish line' actually in evidence in the world, only on the map.

I'll also be kind and polite and just call this STUPID.
 2 users liked this post.
#928 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 7:48:18 AM(UTC)
Is There still no update to wheelspins in the eliminator?
Was there any mention of finally fixing it?
I have filled up my garage with duplicate cars. why can we sell these like all other wheelspins?
 2 users liked this post.
#929 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 10:00:29 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xxxLEOxxx Go to Quoted Post
Is There still no update to wheelspins in the eliminator?
Was there any mention of finally fixing it?
I have filled up my garage with duplicate cars. why can we sell these like all other wheelspins?

For real. Just add them to the normal wheel spin pot and let us redeem them there. It ainโ€™t rocket surgery.
#930 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 12:14:30 PM(UTC)
I think they fixed the wheeelspin duplicates issue. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
#931 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 7:53:01 AM(UTC)
You know I have yet to drive the Bugatti, Merc or M4 but the Camaro is very very nice. My KOs finally passed my wins but it took up to 800 lol so now its a seesaw which stat is on top.

1 user liked this post.
#932 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 8:33:16 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure which I'm more amazed by, that you have that many wins or that you have that many wins while having so few knockouts. I mean most car drops I see are low level 2-3. 4s or 5s are rare. 6s rarer and half of those 4s or 5s aren't very fast so would be very hard to win the event in. 7s-9s very rare. 10s, still waiting.

I just got my 89th win today and am on 1,769 KOs.

My latest win I had to block someone in a level 10 when we got near the finish because he was faster, is that legitimate to do? I think so. I've been on the other end of that and would expect nothing less either.

Edited by user Monday, February 17, 2020 8:36:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#933 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 8:42:08 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PiratePenguin11 Go to Quoted Post

They fixed it for single player only. This thread is about a multiplayer mode, where you don't get the option to sell the car.
 1 user liked this post.
#934 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 8:48:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post

My latest win I had to block someone in a level 10 when we got near the finish because he was faster, is that legitimate to do? I think so. I've been on the other end of that and would expect nothing less either.

It's a mode for kids so it's OK :D Don't worry.
 1 user liked this post.
#935 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 11:10:42 AM(UTC)
As for the Bugatti, I just got gifted one by someone who challenged me late on and went the wrong way.

This car is brilliant off road... a great addition to Eliminator! (Yes that's sarcasm!)

Is this a new record for rollovers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUAoHkWUndM

1 user liked this post.
#936 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 11:15:30 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure which I'm more amazed by, that you have that many wins or that you have that many wins while having so few knockouts. I mean most car drops I see are low level 2-3. 4s or 5s are rare. 6s rarer and half of those 4s or 5s aren't very fast so would be very hard to win the event in. 7s-9s very rare. 10s, still waiting.

If you've been playing as long as me, you'll find places where people rarely go. if you find a good drop early, you just sit around and wait for the final to begin. The level I always shoot for is 6, so if I couldnt find anything good up until zone 4, i'll have to find someone to race. The thing I changed is, while i'm waiting for the final, if anyone comes at me...CHALLENGE! I dont care if its high level or not, I dont wait, I dont hope they dont see me, I just go at em. But I did get stuck in a level 2 Raptor the other day and I won!! https://www.trueachievem...p.aspx?clipid=148656483

And the blocking is fair, I had to do it the other day in a X-Raid vs a Urus....if its a higher level than you, I say win by any means lol. See: https://www.trueachievem...ip.aspx?clipid=148656482

Edited by user Monday, February 17, 2020 11:19:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#937 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 11:35:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

If you've been playing as long as me, you'll find places where people rarely go. if you find a good drop early, you just sit around and wait for the final to begin. The level I always shoot for is 6, so if I couldnt find anything good up until zone 4, i'll have to find someone to race. The thing I changed is, while i'm waiting for the final, if anyone comes at me...CHALLENGE! I dont care if its high level or not, I dont wait, I dont hope they dont see me, I just go at em. But I did get stuck in a level 2 Raptor the other day and I won!! https://www.trueachievem...p.aspx?clipid=148656483

And the blocking is fair, I had to do it the other day in a X-Raid vs a Urus....if its a higher level than you, I say win by any means lol. See: https://www.trueachievem...ip.aspx?clipid=148656482

Nice, here's mine... he should have won this but made a mistake and ended up wearing my Jeep as a hat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSDlisoaKRE
#938 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 11:37:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Nice, here's mine... he should have won this but made a mistake and ended up wearing my Jeep as a hat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSDlisoaKRE

LOL he had no chance

2 users liked this post.
#939 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 4:44:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post

They fixed it for single player only. This thread is about a multiplayer mode, where you don't get the option to sell the car.

I know what thread it is. And I had a half dozen duplicate cars sold today during Eliminators, so it is working for me at least.

I am major annoyed that players can interfere in H2H races - accidentally or intentionally. Had some jack wagon come up beside me right at a finish and push me just enough to miss the mark and lose a close race, and they were following the last few seconds and deliberately edged closer to me to stick to my side. People are just idiots sometimes.

In a H2H anything goes. I ran a guy in a Bowler into a tree today because it was the only way my l3 Lancer was going to stand a chance. He tried to pass me on the side close to the trees around a curve so I took the opportunity. โœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡
 3 users liked this post.
#940 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 6:59:27 PM(UTC)
Finally got to use the Bugatti and it's trash. Damn thing doesn't turn and it's terrible offroad. TRASH!

1 user liked this post.
#941 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 10:03:37 AM(UTC)
I wonder if/when they'll ever make more levels and or different cars to win. After getting to 25 there was no point for me but it was fun leveling up to get all the way to the top (GT3RS PO and Mercury).
#942 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 1:00:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if/when they'll ever make more levels and or different cars to win. After getting to 25 there was no point for me but it was fun leveling up to get all the way to the top (GT3RS PO and Mercury).

Hopefully no new exclusive cars as prize. If they put clothes, emotes, dances, and all the Fortnite stuff as prizes, Iโ€™m all for it. Fortnite prizes for Fortnite gameplay.
 1 user liked this post.
#943 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 3:37:35 PM(UTC)
Got win 20 today. Woo.

The Funco F9 is a load of fun to drive . Itโ€™s got some POP! Get it? Funco.. pop...

Iโ€™ll see myself out.
#944 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 4:03:00 PM(UTC)
Got win 20 today. Woo.

The Funco F9 is a load of fun to drive . Itโ€™s got some POP! Get it? Funco.. pop...

Iโ€™ll see myself out.

Absolutely Amazing
#945 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 1:25:13 PM(UTC)
These finish positions are getting out of hand hahaha

https://www.trueachievem...p.aspx?clipid=148971833

Clearly the best offroad vehicle

https://www.trueachievem...p.aspx?clipid=148971832

Caught him slippin!!

https://www.trueachievem...p.aspx?clipid=149004017

Andddddddddd this fantastic underdog win was my favorite of the bunch!!

https://www.trueachievem...ip.aspx?clipid=149004016

#946 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 11:59:37 AM(UTC)
Bit of an odd result following a H2H tonight!

I was in first all the way, despite making a poor choice and going through trees to the destination and expected to lose.

But, I kept going anyway as I was apparently still in 1st place (according to the top right of the screen) and figured my opponent had given up as I never saw his marker after the first quarter of the H2H.

Anyhoo, as I approached the finish line, I could see my opponent parked stopped next next to a tree / finish line and as I hit the finish I got:
"ELIMINATED BY J***** B******* - FINISHED 31ST PLACE!"

On looking at the mini-map after losing, I can see what appears to be my opponent with the generic pink marker (not the blue one) coming to a sudden stop as he hits the tree /finish line about three seconds ahead.

https://www.trueachievem...p.aspx?clipid=149061581

Anyone else had this?
 1 user liked this post.
#947 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:43:44 PM(UTC)
I had something really weird today, grinding my way towards level 20 to get the exclusive cars. I was heading for a vehicle drop, and there were no other players showing in my radar circle. I got to it, claimed it, but it said someone else had beaten me to it, and I saw their name pop up at the same time as having changed to that car. In all this time there wasn't a single player in my radar circle.
#948 Posted : Tuesday, February 25, 2020 1:21:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Bit of an odd result following a H2H tonight!

I was in first all the way, despite making a poor choice and going through trees to the destination and expected to lose.

But, I kept going anyway as I was apparently still in 1st place (according to the top right of the screen) and figured my opponent had given up as I never saw his marker after the first quarter of the H2H.

Anyhoo, as I approached the finish line, I could see my opponent parked stopped next next to a tree / finish line and as I hit the finish I got:
"ELIMINATED BY J***** B******* - FINISHED 31ST PLACE!"

On looking at the mini-map after losing, I can see what appears to be my opponent with the generic pink marker (not the blue one) coming to a sudden stop as he hits the tree /finish line about three seconds ahead.

https://www.trueachievem...p.aspx?clipid=149061581

Anyone else had this?

Yes I've posted about it before in this thread.
#949 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 8:54:34 AM(UTC)
CAYENNE BABY!!!!

https://www.trueachievem...ip.aspx?clipid=149117594

#950 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 1:16:16 PM(UTC)
Aaaaaand now weโ€™re back to wheel spin duplicates not letting me sell again. Get it together Turn 10.
42 Pages<<3637383940>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error