This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 10:54:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: DlaCiebiePanicz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
Is FFA broken as well? Thought it was just Team Adventure. I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet.

Edit - just got +15 points at TA, which is quite a lot for
me. Unsurprisingly didn’t save. My last three results are therefore:

+12
+15

Anyone want to take a guess which one of those actuallly saved?!

FFA is intact. Everything works fine.

Not updating the leaderboard isn't fine in my book.

Are you saying that FFA is broken as well now? I know that before latest update my score was updating correctly in that mode. Well... Grandmasters should be happy about this, because it doesn't matter if they lose or not, they'll have the same score.
#52 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 10:59:34 AM(UTC)
It may work for some people, or some of the time, I don't know. But it didn't work right for me yesterday.

Another thing btw with the ranked leaderboards, is the filter to show 'near me' has never worked, it always shows the top 11 regardless (and sadly I'm far from the top 11). 'Near me' does work for rivals boards but not for ranked.

Just another of the literally dozens of bugs in this game, big and small. I've sometimes thought I should compile a list of all the ones I've personally encountered, and it would be a long list. But would anyone care? I'm thinking probably not much.
#53 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 7:36:16 PM(UTC)
Not sure whats going on, I was Level 12 last season, this new season I need to slog through 9 more team games to even rank....
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error