This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
25 Pages<<232425Prev
#601 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:48:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JParrott 46 Go to Quoted Post
Wooops forgot i'd actually even set a time last week, a very bad one at that, guess with everyone being housebound in the UK i'll attempt it this week.

I knew you wanted one of HLR Moss's paint jobs REALLY bad.....thought you'd be slacking at the track lately! Good luck @ Sebring!

PRKid

Edited by user Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:56:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
#602 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:55:25 PM(UTC)
Just put together a Porsche Carrera build and took it out to FreePlay for some tuning, and, OMG this thing needs to be TAMED....😬🤯🤕.......NOT sure any Puerto Rican tuning potion will help this car. Yet, I absolutely LOVE the sound of the engine. So, I have to at least enjoy that for the moment.

.........🚦.............🏎...........

PRKid

DJ Saoco
#603 Posted : Wednesday, March 25, 2020 5:43:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Pinstripes Go to Quoted Post
probably back on starting Monday. Dammit. Got a ton of house/yardwork I was hoping to press gang my family into doing while we weren't allowed to do anything else, but I guess it'll have to wait.

Between supervising the gang and the "telework" from 4 pm to midnight when the network isn't clobbered I missed all the Forza fun.
Crash
 1 user liked this post.
#604 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 2:44:44 AM(UTC)
Unfortunately I've had to pack the racing seat and wheel away for a while as I need the room for homeworking - three of us trying to wfh isn't great! Although I've not really been participating I have been trying to get a bit of much-needed practice in. So for now it's back to the controller, but I'll still be languishing down the bottom half with you guys! Hope everyone's keeping safe and well while the world goes crazy...
15/15 = 93%
#605 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:49:10 AM(UTC)
I’ll be the first to admit I’m gonna struggle this week as Sebring is the hardest track in the game for me coupled with these beasts..... 😆

Anyway..... BM of 2:06:598 in the Maserati 😎
#606 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 7:53:09 AM(UTC)
Think I'm gonna take a pass this week. Started building a Ford GT and just kept adding parts and adding parts and adding parts. Still only made it to mid-S class before all I had left was MOAR POWER! and wider tires. Don't think there's any conceivable way for me to get it to R900 and still keep it within the bounds of what I consider enjoyable to drive.
 1 user liked this post.
#607 Posted : Thursday, March 26, 2020 8:29:30 AM(UTC)
had a quick run in the MC12 (2:01.157)
 2 users liked this post.
#608 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 5:47:15 AM(UTC)
Now 2:02:567 in the Saleen..... 😎
 1 user liked this post.
#609 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 8:00:10 AM(UTC)
01:57.0 Saleen. Hopefully a bit more to come if I can regulate the throttle a bit better!
 1 user liked this post.
#610 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 11:34:20 AM(UTC)
Made a hard run with xAlea Jack Est tune and got down to 2:00.3 yesterday but could not be consistent. My capabilities are limited with these speed freaks. Spent a good bit of time trying to tame the beast to better fit me. New tune got me down to 1:58.798 with a bit more consistency. Shared as HLR HLC V1.0. I have seen splits that could get me into the 1:58s if I could just put them all together. Hope it helps someone else also.
 2 users liked this post.
#611 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2020 3:11:31 PM(UTC)
So as my playing-hooky-this-week project I'm revisiting the "Un-Turbo" 930 I built to A700 a few weeks back. Dropped it down to B600 (and, big surprise, squared up the tires) and I'm a lot happier with how it drives. Still slow as dogsnot, but that don't confront me much. Won't go into exhaustive details since it's not really relevant to the thread, but figured I'd at least retro-tangentially participate.

Keep the rubber side down, guys. Might take a stab at Sebring in the 930 just for gits and shiggles.
#612 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2020 8:32:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mr Pinstripes Go to Quoted Post
Keep the rubber side down, guys. Might take a stab at Sebring in the 930 just for gits and shiggles.

.........👍.............🏎

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#613 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 4:26:46 AM(UTC)
The rubber side is getting harder and harder to keep down or out if the weeds the harder I push...... it is my reflexes slowing down with age !

Down to 2:02:4xx..... gonna try to get below 2 flat somewhere along the line..... 😗
#614 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2020 8:11:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BurninAsphalt Go to Quoted Post
The rubber side is getting harder and harder to keep down or out if the weeds the harder I push...... it is my reflexes slowing down with age !

....😂....👴🏻....😬....🤪

Originally Posted by: BurninAsphalt Go to Quoted Post
Down to 2:02:4xx..... gonna try to get below 2 flat somewhere along the line..... 😗

Go for it! Best of Luck!

DJ Saoco
25 Pages<<232425Prev

Notification

Icon
Error