4 Pages1234PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 11:04:13 PM(UTC)
I only collect cars which won't get me in trouble online.
#27 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:20:18 AM(UTC)
720S PO !!!!!PLZ~~~
#28 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:40:02 AM(UTC)
Thanks for this thread! I had no clue they already released it once. I'll be passing on the news to my club members who haven't seen this yet!

** I don't think they'll allow anyone to sell anymore PO cars tbh, its a nice collector but not nice if you;'re looking for profit (CR) **
I assumed this once they gace the GTR R35 & the AMG GT-R. Not sure if this is the same for the already gifted/released ones though
#29 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:13:56 AM(UTC)
As far as I know the Focus PO is the only one you can't auction. In fact you can still find the other PO cars on the AH.
 2 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:34:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: STR3LA Go to Quoted Post
As far as I know the Focus PO is the only one you can't auction. In fact you can still find the other PO cars on the AH.

You can't auction the Nissan and the Mercedes either.
 1 user liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:48:25 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: turtleCZ Go to Quoted Post

And don't forget guys. Life completeness is based on first ownership of cars. Everything else is fake complete life.

The cars are computer graphics, now we are discussing 2nd hand computer graphics... lol.

#32 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:34:47 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post

The Mclaren 720s PO was only available to those who pre-ordered the game from Microsoft.

I guess they will release this in one of the streams or give it as a gift like they did a few series ago when everyone got the Aston Martin DB11 PO and Nissan GT-R PO IIRC.

Fingers crossed for those who want/need it!

Thanks, I thought so. OK, so Mclaren and unobtainable Cougar Eliminator is missing for me. Focus we'll get on Friday I hope.

.................don't forget guys. Life completeness is based on first ownership of cars. Everything else is fake complete life.
Right on, brother! LOL

Yeah!
#33 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:46:26 AM(UTC)
Did they already offer or made available the McLaren and Chevy PO in the past like it has been here for the Focus ?
I still miss them as original owner but never saw any official « event » about it
#34 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:02:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BDDam Go to Quoted Post
Did they already offer or made available the McLaren and Chevy PO in the past like it has been here for the Focus ?
I still miss them as original owner but never saw any official « event » about it

The Camaro was in the Black Friday Forzathon shop. The 720S hasn't been made available yet beyond preorders.
#35 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 6:26:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BDDam Go to Quoted Post

Every PO except the 720S was available through an event, stream or Forzathon-Shop.
I think the Camaro was offered in the Forzathon-Shop similar to the Focus.
 2 users liked this post.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 9:14:19 AM(UTC)

The Mclaren 720s PO was only available to those who pre-ordered the game from Microsoft.

I guess they will release this in one of the streams or give it as a gift like they did a few series ago when everyone got the Aston Martin DB11 PO and Nissan GT-R PO IIRC.

Thanks, I thought so. OK, so Mclaren and unobtainable Cougar Eliminator is missing for me. Focus we'll get on Friday I hope.

.................don't forget guys. Life completeness is based on first ownership of cars. Everything else is fake complete life.
Right on, brother! LOL

Yeah!

The Cougar is not unobtainable, it just takes grinding the Eliminator.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#37 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 9:25:29 AM(UTC)
According to Stevio2175, three cars were offered for a short period (15 to 20 mins) yesterday.

1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill
2015 or 2017 Volkswagen Beetle
Ford Focus PO

The Beetle was originally advertised as the 2015 Volkswagen Tanner Foust's GRC Beetle but this subsequently changed to a 2017 Volkswagen #34 Andretti Rallycross Beetle.

Stevio says all three will be offered again on Valentine's day (Friday 14th) but specific times have not yet been released.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz8q_VKhae0

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2020 9:32:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#38 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:40:27 AM(UTC)
Still no mention of a timeline for those Valentine Day cars in the Forzathon Shop?

That's where RetroKrystal is a massive miss around here as she would have found out and shared it.

Unless it's in another thread and I've missed it?
 8 users liked this post.
#39 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:41:55 AM(UTC)
Who is this game aimed at? Home-schooled kids, dropouts, and unemployed adults? What's with these timed offerings in the middle of the day?

I actually have to work on Valentine's Day and can only take advantage of these offerings if they are still available when I get home at night.
 1 user liked this post.
#40 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:49:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
That's right and to be fair, once you get stuck into "The Eliminator" it doesn't take that long.

2 users liked this post.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:54:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KOG7777 Go to Quoted Post
Who is this game aimed at? Home-schooled kids, dropouts, and unemployed adults? What's with these timed offerings in the middle of the day?
All of the above I think! Luckily, I'm off work that day, but still need to know what the timeframe is for the sale times!

2 users liked this post.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 11:12:41 AM(UTC)

I actually have to work on Valentine's Day and can only take advantage of these offerings if they are still available when I get home at night.

Middle of the day here is prime time or the middle of the night elsewhere. They cannot make these convenient for everyone all the time.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

1 user liked this post.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:30:44 PM(UTC)

i hear ya work<sit at home to get a car... hard call this one, was the same thing with the camaro PO i think a few hours in december was close to xmas only car i wanted from the advent calender, but when i asked the question what the deal was about a limited time for a really hard to get car in the middle of the day i was told to "call in sick", "check my privilege" and the best one so far "dont work"
but one theory is aslong as there is one car the completionists dont have they will pump more hours into the game, i lack the camaro and ford PO as soon as i got them i can put the game on the shelf, instead i have 16 db11 po haha
imo its complete bull")=#D, make it 12/24h or dont do it at all

"Middle of the day here is prime time or the middle of the night elsewhere. They cannot make these convenient for everyone all the time."
go from 15min-12hours to 24hours? damn all of a sudden its convenient

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:35:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#44 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 1:24:21 PM(UTC)
Not a fan of the exclusive cars in general, but this is sounding way too much like the mess around how the camaro po was offered, only this time we don't have RK to try to help out and get info on when it will be available. Poor game design and poor communication.
 2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:52:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Right on, brother! LOL

Yeah!

Took me the better part of 10-12 hours of playing something I hated. 10-12 hours is the average length of the FPS campaign these days. So I could have played a better, more rewarding game instead of sparkly Forza battle royale.

Worse, it's faster if you place higher. So it was 10-12 hours of me playing and caring about it.

So no, it's not "just" grinding the Eliminator. RWB Porsche was also annoying to get but at least it's neither online nor involves anything other than actual racing, and you can put it on New Racer so the AI doesn't pester you.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 11, 2020 8:53:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#46 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:39:57 AM(UTC)
Just when I thought my collection was complete apart from the 2018 McLaren 720S Coupe P O

and a car with an illuminating rear rubber band

#47 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 5:00:11 AM(UTC)
PG has put prices different than 250K in new exclusive cars, even though they’re multiples of 250K

Also, the Supervan’s pi is slightly rated than the LFA, yet it seems to have better acceleration, and handling. Perhaps there’s new LB material with the Supervan on tight, handling based tracks just like the IDR enjoys?
#48 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 5:28:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RashestQuasar99 Go to Quoted Post
PG has put prices different than 250K in new exclusive cars, even though they’re multiples of 250K

Also, the Supervan’s pi is slightly rated than the LFA, yet it seems to have better acceleration, and handling. Perhaps there’s new LB material with the Supervan on tight, handling based tracks just like the IDR enjoys?

LFA’s acceleration and handling should go up quite a bit with race tires and aero, which I’m sure the “van” has both fitted stock.

iirc the supervan is basically just a Group C race car with a van shaped shell on top, so yep it should be very good on handling based tracks. (Hopefully they gave it tons of downforce, I’ll be pretty disappointed if it gets the standard 220/441 values)
 2 users liked this post.
#49 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 7:04:32 AM(UTC)
That Chiron just looks silly.

Take the badge off and it looks like a toddler has randomly stuck pieces on to a swelled up F-Pace.

It's perfect for FH4.
 1 user liked this post.
#50 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 10:42:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheGillesMuller Go to Quoted Post
That Chiron just looks silly.

Take the badge off and it looks like a toddler has randomly stuck pieces on to a swelled up F-Pace.

It's perfect for FH4.

To be fair.... all the LEGO cars look silly.
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error