This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
111 Pages<<106107108109110>>PrevNext
#2676 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 12:15:08 PM(UTC)
Campaign
- Have preset events with restrictions that you must take part in to unlock blueprint mode.
- Ability to play through the campaign races again.

Upgrades
- Additional engine swaps for the 2000 Mustang Cobra R; 5.2L V8 from Shelby GT350R, 7.2L V8 from Ford # Mustang RTR. Also replace it's Forza wing with a lip on the back of the stock wing.
 1 user liked this post.
#2677 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 3:56:09 PM(UTC)
These are intense:
1. Make Streamer Mode stay ON when relaunching the game! It is annoying to switch it on every time - in fact I have to make 20(!!!) keystrokes to turn it on.
2. Remove intro videos of logos after first launch! Yes, we know who made this game, why watching it every time? Please stop wasting our time!
3. Make one-click game launch experience! It is extremely annoying to wait for right time to press ‘Enter’ twice! You can show optional buttons while loading the game. Learn from GTA 5.

Thanks.
 1 user liked this post.
#2678 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 1:57:13 AM(UTC)
I personally enjoy the out of the ordinary cars. A suzuki swift gt would be a fun car and revive a almost lost live for the machines that still exist. I have a 1990 swift gt and 90 percent of people think it's a Honda when they first see it. That or an sx4. Thank you
#2679 Posted : Monday, February 10, 2020 12:13:53 PM(UTC)

Hey guys,

Can you make an option in the upgrades of exhausts at the houses.
This is also possible in Need for speed, but Forza can do it better :).
In need for speed the back fires are very fake and since this is good at forza this should be possible.
Because in real life, a car can also have an Armitrix, Miltek, Akraprovic exhaust, so you can change the sound of youre car.
Would be great if you could also adjust the sound and the depth of the sound in Forza Horizon 4! :)
 4 users liked this post.
#2680 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 12:27:23 AM(UTC)
More garage space, please, please, please, pretty please! And way,way more space while you're at it. My problem is that I can't own every car in the game (with more on the way) AND own multiple versions (road/dirt/class) of single cars. I can apply a proper tune to a particular car in single-player, but since online adventures are random types of events on random classes, I'm pretty often stuck on unsuitable car, which is kind of a killjoy.
 1 user liked this post.
#2681 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:35:30 AM(UTC)
FIX:
1. In replay, car sound is bugged. I one gear only.

ADD:
1. keybind for traction control.
2. Faster car change. To many steps to change car and slow loading screen
3. Freeroam replay
#2682 Posted : Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:13:36 PM(UTC)
Be nice to be able to use the stock badge on aftermarket wheels.
#2683 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 5:33:05 AM(UTC)
Steam version plz just like Halo Masterchief Collection.
#2684 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 3:18:43 PM(UTC)
I don't know if anybody else brought this up before but I want to see two new engine types drag racing engines and drifting engines. That's what I want to see because the community makes good drag racing cars and they have some of them are good, but I want to see a drag racing engine literally a drag racing engine.
 1 user liked this post.
#2685 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 5:00:14 PM(UTC)
I wish you could bring back Skyline R34 sound from before it was updated. While I once really wanted it to get a new sound, I really prefer the previous one (still used in Skyline R32) to the one you gave us later. While it wasn't perfect (neither is the newer one which sounds more like a Porsche), I prefered it. I wish sounds were as good as in FM6 again or better, hope FM8 will be better in this regard.

Edited by user Thursday, February 13, 2020 5:00:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Why is my avatar different here than on the Xbox...
User is suspended until 4/18/2020 9:17:19 PM(UTC)
#2686 Posted : Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:43:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PiotrGT Go to Quoted Post
I wish you could bring back Skyline R34 sound from before it was updated. While I once really wanted it to get a new sound, I really prefer the previous one (still used in Skyline R32) to the one you gave us later. While it wasn't perfect (neither is the newer one which sounds more like a Porsche), I prefered it. I wish sounds were as good as in FM6 again or better, hope FM8 will be better in this regard.

One can hope, but atleast the new sound isnt the same as the generic I6 one the others have
 2 users liked this post.
#2687 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 1:19:47 PM(UTC)
Limit drivatar aggression, i am BEYOND sick and tired of getting pit maneuvered because i get a little too close as well as getting cut off by some dimwit trying to early apex a 90° corner just to cut me off, And whats even more frustrating is i KNOW FOR A FACT half of my friends list absolutely does NOT drive like this its ridiculous. I race unbeatable drivatars and have no trouble in fact i want to turn off rewind as my last assist but its impossible to predict when theyll do either of these things because i use a wheel and drive on driver cam so i cannot see them coming from behind whatsoever and when they do these you have only two options; crash or let them pass, which is why only the very toxic losers are the only people who do this.

These are also very common tactics in multiplayer and very unfair

Edited by user Friday, February 14, 2020 1:28:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2688 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 12:37:25 AM(UTC)
Since horizon 4 came out, it has been continuously updated to the present, which has given us many surprises, mainly some repairs and new cars. I also want to make some suggestions to make it more perfect.
1. visual angle: Horizon 4's low visual angle is still very high for some players. Could we add a lower angle of view or let the player customize the angle of view, Something like the camera mode. According to my observation many racing games are very free in this respect.
2. Many friends around me said that when playing horizon 4, they feel the car is very slippery and the grip is not enough. Like on the ice, I think we'd better make some modifications.

From a loyal forza player
 1 user liked this post.
#2689 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 4:08:24 AM(UTC)
1. On PC you can adjust field of view independently for each camera. I assume this has been left out of the console version because it would be a huge amount of work to ensure the game runs satisfactorily with every possible field of view. On a PC, this job is given to the user, but on a console people expect everything to "just work".

2. The level of grip is high. I recently compared the old Toyota Supra in FH4 and GT Sport, and it feels more "on ice" in GTS. FH4 also has more grip than FM7, for example, I saw this a long time ago when there was a Senna rivals event in FM7, and the car had much less grip than it does in FH4. What you might be experiencing is the poor stock tunes that many cars have. For example, there is a current seasonal championship with the Range Rover SVR, and with a wheel, at least, it's nigh on undriveable with the stock build and tune. But it can be built and tuned to be much better.
 2 users liked this post.
#2690 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 3:56:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ContentAuthor92 Go to Quoted Post

2. Many friends around me said that when playing horizon 4, they feel the car is very slippery and the grip is not enough. Like on the ice, I think we'd better make some modifications.

They don't know what they are saying. The grip in Horizon is brutal high which is OK because of fun.

#2691 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 6:16:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post
1. On PC you can adjust field of view independently for each camera. I assume this has been left out of the console version because it would be a huge amount of work to ensure the game runs satisfactorily with every possible field of view. On a PC, this job is given to the user, but on a console people expect everything to "just work".

2. The level of grip is high. I recently compared the old Toyota Supra in FH4 and GT Sport, and it feels more "on ice" in GTS. FH4 also has more grip than FM7, for example, I saw this a long time ago when there was a Senna rivals event in FM7, and the car had much less grip than it does in FH4. What you might be experiencing is the poor stock tunes that many cars have. For example, there is a current seasonal championship with the Range Rover SVR, and with a wheel, at least, it's nigh on undriveable with the stock build and tune. But it can be built and tuned to be much better.

1. If the free definition field of view is not so easy to achieve, I think developers can only add a lower field of view. and now the free definition of field of view is limited to distance rather than height
2. I agree with your view on grip, but people around me generally think it's not enough.
 1 user liked this post.
#2692 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 6:59:09 PM(UTC)
idea to improve tuning section
simply make a icon for each type of event

1 dirt/rally
2 cross country
3 drift
4 drag
5 gymkhana/trickster
6 road/street
7 forzathon live
8 seasonal

when you go to tune page you see theze icons per car....so i can look for a subaru imprezza that iz for cross country and then get a tune for it that iz a rally/dirt....

with the current tune section you only get so many cars and you have to put a title to what it goes to....if i made it for forzathon....

Edited by user Sunday, February 16, 2020 8:44:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2693 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 8:05:27 PM(UTC)
I don’t think grip is the problem so much as the way tire heat is modeled. Forza horizon 3 and Forza 6 let tire grip drop proportionately to tire temperature, and made for smoother transitions from grip to sliding and back again. Forza 7 and Forza horizon 4 have a light switch style temperature and grip relationship. Your tires have all their available grip or none of it, and once you heat up the tires they stay hot and keep spinning until you completely let off the throttle until they cool. (Much easier to see happening in Forza 6 with telemetry view but same thing happens in Horizon 4). Go back to the tire modeling of Forza 6 and all your problems will be solved.
#2694 Posted : Monday, February 17, 2020 10:58:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: breeminator Go to Quoted Post

It's your wheel or in general difficult wheel controls in CC at least. I did this event vs Unbeatable with stock Range Rover SVR. I don't recall names of those races, but on first I finished second and just let it be Won next two events, though I required few retries. In last one in Edinburgh I found that it was important to choose to right path where circuit forked. I play with Xbox One X gamepad, sim steering, manual, no abs etc.

IMO CC in general just is what it is and I can imagine certain effects being amplified with wheel, for worse.
#2695 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 7:57:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ContentAuthor92 Go to Quoted Post
Since horizon 4 came out, it has been continuously updated to the present, which has given us many surprises, mainly some repairs and new cars. I also want to make some suggestions to make it more perfect.
1. visual angle: Horizon 4's low visual angle is still very high for some players. Could we add a lower angle of view or let the player customize the angle of view, Something like the camera mode. According to my observation many racing games are very free in this respect.

From a loyal forza player

I have a suggestion here. Generally there is too much negative camber on the rear wheels in stock tunes ( whoever sets the stock suspension seems to love drifting ). You literally have to suspension tune everything ( use one of the many tuning calculators available if you need to ). Take the car for a 2 - 5 min spirited drive with telemetry on set to Heat. Watch the rear wheels. If they don't heat up evenly then you need to reduce the rear negative camber. I generally settle on -.2 to -.5. Also make sure the tire pressure is at or very near 32psi, but never over. Anything too low or too high just results in catastrophic loss of grip. Hope this helps :).
#2696 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:03:23 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PiotrGT Go to Quoted Post

I agree, but I'd like a bit more of the forced induction noise ( turbo ). They slightly updated the sound of the R34 with the custom car business update so it has more bass, but it's still a bit off. I wish it was a mix of the original, and this current sound. The sound of this current on top of the original ( R32/R33 ) sound is pretty much where it needs to sit. Ideally I'd like to see a full redo but that seems to be a bit much to ask. FM7's RB26 sound is nearly spot on. They should just bring that over.
#2697 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 8:05:11 AM(UTC)
Can we get a proper cinematic track side type replay like FM7? That'd be excellent.
 1 user liked this post.
#2698 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 9:58:00 AM(UTC)
I would definitely love it if you guys did a few fixes on Convertible cars in Forza Horizon 4
What I mean is the ability to drive the cars without the roofs on them
These cars are:
2003 Honda S2000
2009 Honda S2000 CR
2014 Ferrari California T
2011 BMW Z4 SDrive35IS
2005 Lotus Elise 111S
1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
2013 Mazda MX5
1994 Mazda MX5 Miata
1971 Plymouth HEMI Cuda Convertible Barrett Jackson Edition
1964 Porsche 356 C Cabriolet Emory Special
Also please add Police lights onto the following cars
1984 Rover SD1 Vitesse
2009 BMW M5 E60
2009 Audi RS6 C6
2017 Ford Focus RS
2018 Kia Stinger
2019 Ford Ranger Raptor
2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (along with bullbar)
2011 BMW X5M
2012 BMW M5 F10
2003 BMW M5 E39
1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
1990 Subaru Legacy RS
Please and Thanks
#2699 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:31:27 PM(UTC)
It'd be REALLY nice to be able to apply saved tuning setups in the race setup menu after we've already entered into them. Be really handy during championships when weather changes. I'd love to be able to apply my rain setups for rain etc. Only being able to alter the setup isn't cutting it. I either have to back out of the race and apply the saved setup, or have it all in memory or written down or whatever.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:34:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2700 Posted : Wednesday, February 19, 2020 3:03:44 PM(UTC)
Can we get a z31 in fh4
111 Pages<<106107108109110>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error