This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:57:13 AM(UTC)
Hello,

I bought Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One recently & noticed all DLC's is unavailable, but i still want Mazda MX-5 Car Pack.

Is still any codes for that?

Thanks in advance!
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2020 12:46:44 PM(UTC)
I've been looking for the Fast & Furious DLC as well as the remaining ones and I can't find them anywhere. That's a price we have to pay for most of the content being digital these days, I guess...
#3 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2020 4:57:50 PM(UTC)
Yep..new players are basically not rewarded at all and if you like the game or an older game you will not have everthing when you buy it. 100$ or more and still not complete.
I still wonder who thought that this is a good PR for Forza!!! It's not. Not sure this is greed or plain simple not caring about gamers and fans.

-Unicorns cars
-Gifted cars
-Cars/Driver gear based on previous games.
-Promotional codes/cars.
I hate piracy but boy MS /T10/PG are not doing a good job at making these available.. I mean even if you want to buy you cant. I would pay full price for these.

So much work wasted. Lost forever.

Is it that hard once a year or so to have something like a humble bundle.? Celebrate something , help fight cancer, aids you name it. Guess profit is more important.

I'm not angry just some ideas,just a forza fan sharing his ideas and experiences. :)
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 1, 2020 3:48:19 AM(UTC)
It's about licenses. They can't sell it and nobody knows the price for longer time.

What about Sony? Can you play Gran turismo 5, 6, Drive club online? Can you buy those games? We can play Motorsport 2 to 7 without any problems. The support here is pretty good but it's not possible to do everything.

Notification

Icon
Error