This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 2:34:31 AM(UTC)
Hello,
I hope someone can help me here. Someone logged into my account against my will and used some cheats. Due to that my Account got permanently banned. After contacting the Forza Support, they told me that I am ultimately responsible for my Account. So I think what they wanted to say is that I am responsible for my Account being hacked and the actions the Hacker did on my Account. Sorry but I cannot believe this. I hope someone here can help me:

Best Regards
Nico Heubach
#2 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 3:19:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JustNiggo Go to Quoted Post
Hello,"So I think what they wanted to say is that I am responsible for my Account being hacked and the actions the Hacker did on my Account."

In a nutshell.....yes.

Unless you can prove you have been hacked in this day and age, the onus is on you.

Sorry......it is how it is.

#3 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 3:50:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JustNiggo Go to Quoted Post
Hello,"So I think what they wanted to say is that I am responsible for my Account being hacked and the actions the Hacker did on my Account."

In a nutshell.....yes.

Unless you can prove you have been hacked in this day and age, the onus is on you.

Sorry......it is how it is.

About a year ago i got hacked in Uplay, there I couldn't prove either that I got hacked but it was no problem. How should a normal user be able to prove this since I am not able to view any kind of log files? I still cannot believe that this is the case, because it wouldn't make any sense in my opinion.

Edited by user Friday, January 17, 2020 3:51:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 3:55:30 AM(UTC)
I think Microsoft just assume you are lying, which is worrying as it could happen to anyone.
#5 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 8:03:41 AM(UTC)
Enforcement issues are not open for discussion on the forums. You can submit a Banned Inquiry ticket to the Forza Support team through this article:
https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005249654-Why-was-I-banned-

Notification

Icon
Error