This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 11:23:37 AM(UTC)
Did the opening race that we can't replay count as a Showcase? And even if that's the case, there's still one unaccounted for for me.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#2 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 11:29:41 AM(UTC)
Train, jet, hovercraft, bikes, pilican n maybe 2 from the expansions
#3 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2018 11:36:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ti Hsien Go to Quoted Post
Did the opening race that we can't replay count as a Showcase? And even if that's the case, there's still one unaccounted for for me.

Seasonal ones ???
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2018 12:57:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Seasonal ones ???

Possibly. That still wouldn't explain how I have 6/7 completed when there seems to be only 5. Which is why I wondered whether the intro race counted as a Showcase. Then there's the disparity in the stats where it says I've won 4/5 Showcases. So only 5/7 are winnable? And I've no way to readily tell which one I didn't win.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#5 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 11:29:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post

Seasonal ones ???

Possibly. That still wouldn't explain how I have 6/7 completed when there seems to be only 5. Which is why I wondered whether the intro race counted as a Showcase. Then there's the disparity in the stats where it says I've won 4/5 Showcases. So only 5/7 are winnable? And I've no way to readily tell which one I didn't win.

I have the same problem as your bolded text. Is there a way to check which of the 5 you haven't won? All my Showcase map icons are gold; shown as completed.
 1 user liked this post.
#6 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2019 2:02:23 PM(UTC)
There were two seasonal Showcase Remixes last Series. Don't know if that's it, but it makes sense.
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 10:22:46 PM(UTC)
i have 6/5 -___-

Notification

Icon
Error