This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
4 Pages<<234Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#76 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2020 1:15:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KiloCharlie85 Go to Quoted Post
@ Thawan that is pretty awesome. I could hear Dexter yelling 'Dee Dee get out of my laboratory!' lol. Wow talk about a flashback into the past.

Thanks KiloCharlie85. Gundam rocking on as well i see! Keep up the good work buddy.
 1 user liked this post.
#77 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 4:22:35 AM(UTC)
Awesome progress guys!!!! Iโ€™ll update the OP tonight.... havenโ€™t been to actuve lately... will be picking up the pace soon ๐Ÿ˜‰
#78 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 6:17:45 AM(UTC)
So these will probably be my last set of WIP pics before I submit my actual final render photos for the contest! On the plus side I fixed Wing-Zero just a bit. The Gundam was wearing too much red color on it's face so I toned that down. And DeathScythe's Scythe, I jazzed up a bit from the original selection to something way cooler (That one I had to go layer hunting for lol). Can't wait for you all to check it out in the final photos. But the pilots themselves are coming along really well. I'll definitely be finishing them up later :)

Heero Yuy:

Duo Maxwell:
 2 users liked this post.
#79 Posted : Thursday, January 23, 2020 3:07:40 PM(UTC)
Thawan I saw that a couple of days ago on my Xbox feed but mistook it for someone elseโ€™s design, looks fantastic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Also thatโ€™s a cool wip of Minnie and Mickey, Ryn0 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Kilo, youโ€™re really on a roll, great stuff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Iโ€™ve only manage to complete one more character, got to knuckle down this weekend.... no distractions, LoL!

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2020 3:32:44 PM(UTC)
Best I add another update, been short on time recently so it's nearly done haha, just to finish off the gun and helmet then to do a few logos :)

2 users liked this post.
#81 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2020 3:40:26 PM(UTC)
Double post as my account posted as Guest haha

Best I add another update, been short on time recently so it's nearly done haha, just to finish off the gun and helmet then to do a few logos :)

Forza Twitch & Mixer mod.
Painter.
 1 user liked this post.
#82 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2020 6:44:41 PM(UTC)
Well everyone, I am proud to present my entries for the Retro Cartoon Contest 2020๐Ÿ˜. My livery's are live & all vinyl groups are also shared. I have to admit, this project was one of the longest running ones I have ever done. The DBZ car since it was only one character was easier than the Mobile Suite Gundam Wing one. But all were worth doing in the end. The memories that popped in while painting these things were not to be believed lol Got to love that nostalgia.

Entry Number 1:
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
Cartoon: Dragon Ball Z

Entry Number 2:
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37
Cartoon: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Hood Shot:

Driver Side:

Passenger Side:

Now I bet my scatter brain wip pics make sense. Man I'm itching for something to draw. Can we do a third entry? lol ๐Ÿ˜…. This has been an extremely fun experience ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

Edited by user Sunday, January 26, 2020 8:40:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: wrong year for land cruiser. Sry...

2 users liked this post.
#83 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 12:05:08 PM(UTC)
Dragon Ball W.I.P
 2 users liked this post.
#84 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 7:28:38 PM(UTC)
Everyone is bringing their A game, awesome looking paints & WIPs.

Farfadet, KiloCharlie, & Midnyte thanks for your generous comments.

Work in Progress continues:
 1 user liked this post.
#85 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:07:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ryn0s3r1 Go to Quoted Post
Everyone is bringing their A gameโ€ฆ

They certainly are!!! Nice touch with the RCC logo ๐Ÿ˜†

Nice start BaAaDaM!

@Skreamies, fantastic job with the shading on your wip! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Looking forward to downloading your designs and giving them a run Kilo, nice work! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

As for me Iโ€™ve been totally distracted and as a result have painted absolutely sweet FA this weekend, LoL!

Edited by user Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:12:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#86 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:24:32 PM(UTC)
@ MIDNYTE DUBH I hope you have fun with them. I did take them off line for a couple of hours today too add the 'official' RCC logo on the back ends of both vehicles. I didn't wan't to do the initials of the contest and year again... that would just be boring lol. They are however back up now :). And I'm looking forward to seeing that FA.

@ ryn0s3r1 I really like what you did with the RCC logo by putting Mickey's ears on them. That's pretty cool. Looking forward to the finished product seeing the design as a whole.

@ everyone else I've seen posting in here.... excellent work!

Edited by user Sunday, January 26, 2020 5:30:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#87 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 10:37:37 AM(UTC)
i like to see the news board of drawings,
congratulations friends, impressive work so far.
the artists seem really invested and it's nice
 1 user liked this post.
#88 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:37:49 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Wednesday, January 29, 2020 3:51:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#89 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 4:14:40 AM(UTC)
Beautiful composite rendering of San Francisco, complete with the Golden Gate Bridge, Trans America tower along with the gorgeous F50. Nicely done!
Quick Reply
4 Pages<<234Prev

Notification

Icon
Error