3 Pages123Prev
 2 users liked this post.
#51 Posted : Monday, April 13, 2020 2:46:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xDeaDxZeppLiNx Go to Quoted Post
I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring, mostly because I'd like to get to the higher levels all across the creative hub thing. Not gonna say im.the best but I've been around since FM2 through every Forza game since, painting and building and tuning.

I have a wide range of tunes, alot have been built and tuned for weekly Hot Lap Challenges that were hosted by the HLR guys, and another Rivals Challenge being hosted on the forums. Alot of lower classes from D to A and up. I have quite a few drag tunes, RWD cars that would normally be drag cars, high S1 and Low S2. Other than that, a very eclectic mix of hotrods and muscle cars.

I've also got many paintjobs for each of them.

Just a little self promoting bump, lol. Been around forever and I've got plenty of tunes to check out. Many of them were for rivals competitions, other are for me playing around. Either drag racing, offroad, drifting and just cruising. Plenty of capable off AND online. Worth a look at least.

Edited by user Monday, April 13, 2020 2:46:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxwell's Speed Shop
xDeaDxZeppLiNx
mechanic, paint
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Wednesday, April 29, 2020 11:48:28 AM(UTC)
Hey everyone, I hope that this message finds you all well. Please see the link below to find all of my shared tunes within FH4.

https://docs.google.com/...6ICXpKQ/edit?usp=sharing

AKA: SP01LED JAM1E.
Twitter = @PTG_Jamie
#53 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:20:07 AM(UTC)
More than welcome to try my tunes, sim steering with controller, manual shifting w/o clutch.
Look for my gamertag or "SPK" in the description.
Goal is always to get an all round tune, if it is specifically for dirt/snow/drift it is in the description.

For those looking for normal steering, automatic tunes look for "PGS" in the description, work quite well for that config.
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:13:58 AM(UTC)
Hello all !!!

In the previous version ( FH3 ) I had no problems using the tunes of Masters ( DJS, aTTaX, Stevio2175, etc.). Now in FH4 I can't find them !!!

I types theirs gametags in popular cars and nothing !!! Something changed?

How to find tunes in FH4 ?

...I found DJS - he's got 27 tunes. It is not easy to find tuned cars by DJS. In FH3 was much mor easier.

Edited by user Friday, June 19, 2020 11:03:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#55 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:13:57 AM(UTC)
I`m mostly focused on "realistic" physics for classic cars, like stage1-2 or 3 tuning where I try to keep a certain originality and a kind of realism.
Not easy though when the game sometimes only gives you a choise between 195 and 255 front-tires.

Been doing car-physics since SportsCar GT and have driven many classics both stock or tuned. Like my own -64 Ford Fairlane

Specialitys are musclecars, 4WD and Porscxhes

Edited by user Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:41:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gt: fairlane305
#56 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 10:39:36 AM(UTC)
Driving 8 weeks, tuning for 7 weeks, over 150 different tunes all top of their class, if you can handle cars with a bit of a drift 1st place is in the bag ( whole game completed apart from sbends and time related things like earn 2 million from businesses ) as for following people cant you just search gamertag in tune section ? if that doesnt work why dont you try searching for a livery from the creator you want and then you will have a car that they definitly drive then add them to follow. P.s I have hundreds of stunning looking vehicles all hand crafted from the ground up
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error