1 user liked this post.
#1 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 2:01:40 PM(UTC)
I don’t see anything on the support site so I’m asking the question:

Are the forums extremely slow/half loading for anyone else?

It took me 20 minutes just to start this post. Before sending any ticket, I thought I would check.

These slow downs usually last an hour but it’s been a few days.

I’m on a brand new I-phone XR and don’t have any other problems. I can barely load my custom route thread in the racers lounge. I’m trying to transfer all share codes to my phone.
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#2 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 2:52:45 PM(UTC)
Just as slow and clunky as ever for me.

No better, no worse but it's still by far the slowest loading website I look at.

One issue that I've noticed recenlty is that the top menu options are no longer active for me either in IE or Chrome. Which means I can't redeem my rewards.
#3 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 6:46:07 PM(UTC)
It’s been several orders of magnitude slower for me today and yesterday
#4 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 7:32:20 PM(UTC)
yeah, they're pretty slow in general, but the last day or two, they've been noticeably slower.
#5 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 9:01:03 PM(UTC)
Sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww! They have been for several years. They'll get the idea to move over to new forums soon enough and within a few months we'll have slow downs all over again!
#6 Posted : Saturday, November 23, 2019 12:13:29 PM(UTC)
Yes. It’s been way more slow. It use to take 5 seconds to open the page, and any subsequent threads. Flick of the finger. Now it takes almost 5 minutes to load up the main Horizon 4 thread. I don’t know what happened.
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:21:03 AM(UTC)
Slowest forums i've ever been on. It's always been like this and they've done nothing to really change it.
#8 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 1:01:36 AM(UTC)
The forums are STILL broken. They were fine a week ago. What the heck happened?

At least I’m not alone with this problem. Any answer, Turn 10? Forum maintenance break something?
I buy, upgrade and tune cars to the max. That's what I live for in Forza. I'm always in the need for more cars. Check out my custom routes in Horizon 4! https://forums.forzamoto...routes.aspx#post_1133141
#9 Posted : Saturday, January 11, 2020 6:46:14 PM(UTC)
Hi,

Wanted to check if this is still an issue - we are aware that the forums are slow, but the pages should be loaded within a few seconds. Right now, it seems to be working for me at least.

A couple of weeks ago we noticed that there was an iOS/Safari related issue which should now be resolved.

If it does take longer, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Edited by user Saturday, January 11, 2020 6:47:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#10 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 4:16:19 PM(UTC)
Has been the slowest forum I've ever experienced for many years, don't look like they will ever fix it properly :(.
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 3:32:45 PM(UTC)
Yup. Slowest ever. Of any forum, sites, etc. I'm on 200mbps and it's crazy slow. Always. I'm not a wiz on that but I recon it's poor implementation. Just a badly made site. I'm on other forums like pcars2 for example. That forum is instant.

Notification

Icon
Error