2 Pages12Next
 5 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 6:41:41 AM(UTC)
SPRING | SERIES 17

Starts January 9 at 6:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the fourth and closing season of Series 17.

Next change: January 16 at 6:30 a.m. Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 650FP Car: 2010 Rossion Q1 (previously released Exclusive model)
  • 600 FP Car: 1967 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia (previously released Exclusive model)
  • Emote: Confused
  • Car Horn: Police Siren
    Wheelspins cost 40 & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Winter Completion: 2018 Ford #88 Mustang RTR (previously Exclusive model)
  • 80% Winter Completion: Chicken Suit
  • 50% Series 17 Completion: 2017 Alpine A110 (newly released Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 17 Completion: 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge.

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive any GT Car
  • Win 2 Street Scene events in your GT Car
  • Earn a total of 1 million Skill Score in your GT Car
  • Take your GT Car for a 15-mile drive

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.
  • Earn 3 Great Wreckage Skills
  • Earn 2 Awesome Clean Racing Skills
  • Win 2 Road Sprint events
  • Combine Drift and Near Miss Skills to earn 3 Lucky Escape Skills
  • Earn 1 star or better in any Drift Zone
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Near Miss Skills
  • Earn 1 Awesome Drift or E-Drift Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "Hatch Me If You Can" | Street Scene | (B700) Hot Hatch
  • Reward: 2007 Renault Clio RS 197 (newly released Exclusive model)

Showcase Remix | "Contest of Giants"
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

Seasonal Playground Games | Rail Yard | (B700) Modern Rally
  • Reward: Frog Wellies

PR Stunt: Hilltop Vista Danger Sign | 620.1 feet

PR Stunt: Hythe House Speed Trap | 195.0 mph

PR Stunt: The Bridge House Speed Zone | 110.0 mph

Championship: "Street Scene 2K20" | Street Scene | (C600) Retro Muscle
  • Reward: 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R Mustang (previously released Exclusive model)

Championship: "Spring Into Action" | Dirt Racing | (A800) Modern Sports Cars
  • Reward: 2012 Eagle Speedster

Championship: "A Buggy's Life" | Cross Country | (B700) Offroad Buggies
  • Reward: 2018 MINI X-Raid John Cooper Works Buggy (previously released Exclusive model)

Monthly Events
  • Monthly Rivals: Ford RS200 at Railyard Cross Country Circuit
  • Online Adventure

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Edited by user Friday, January 10, 2020 8:52:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 7:00:42 AM(UTC)
Trying to do the trial and get disconnected every time; not only me as you see cars just veer off for no reason then disappear
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 7:17:54 AM(UTC)
Hello Rossion Q1 and #88 Mustang! I’ll skip the single player championships and SPGs and focus on trial.
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 8:11:37 AM(UTC)
I lol'd when I saw the Trial had 4 races. Did you just say ENGAGEMENT???

The Clio is incredible. Shame you need online to get it.

Inb4 kids spamming the auctions channel on Discord asking to buy one of these and a random person telling them to "JUST PLAY THE GAME!!!"

Edited by user Thursday, January 9, 2020 8:18:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 11:07:38 AM(UTC)
Earlier today I did the Trial with some of my Twitter followers, and I used the 2016 695 Biposto. On the final race, something strange happened - even though the Drivatars got more points than us, our team somehow won that race, and we now have the 2007 Clio RS 197 in our garages.

The clip of this happening is on this tweet from one of my followers who helped me, here’s the link to that tweet if you want to look at it: https://twitter.com/mata...1215311549780430848?s=21

Edited by user Thursday, January 9, 2020 11:12:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#6 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 11:16:52 AM(UTC)
"I'm Baaaaaa-ack! Couthin Kyle!"

Just want to say Thanks for Putting the Rossion Q1 into the Forzathon Shop, its about *Time* some of the Multiplayer Cars became available offline!

If You could just Put all of the Multiplayer Locked Cars into the Forzathon Shop like that into the Future, I would have nothing else to Complain about.

So Hop to it Playground, I want to see an MP Locked Car made available in the Forzathon Shop every week from now on, ok? Good.

#7 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 12:13:58 PM(UTC)
I started the season with 18% I don't know why? It happened last week as well... I just got GOLD, is that a perk?
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 12:16:19 PM(UTC)
The Chicken suit? Isn't that something you get right when you first play the game?

I don't have the other 3 chicken suits.
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 1:09:35 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JBTheCarGeek Go to Quoted Post
Earlier today I did the Trial with some of my Twitter followers, and I used the 2016 695 Biposto. On the final race, something strange happened - even though the Drivatars got more points than us, our team somehow won that race, and we now have the 2007 Clio RS 197 in our garages.

The clip of this happening is on this tweet from one of my followers who helped me, here’s the link to that tweet if you want to look at it: https://twitter.com/mata...1215311549780430848?s=21

this happen to me last trail i think. or the one before it.
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 1:17:38 PM(UTC)
Well, had to endure "Spring Games" twice after winning the 1st event on the first attempt and all but one opponent quitting by the middle of the second event.

The final opponent must've also quit as the second round ended prematurely, but the screen didn't progress to the win screen and froze.

PITA having to do it again, but all opponents quit on second round again and that's what I like.
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 3:12:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ripperoo UK Go to Quoted Post
Well, had to endure "Spring Games" twice after winning the 1st event on the first attempt and all but one opponent quitting by the middle of the second event.

The final opponent must've also quit as the second round ended prematurely, but the screen didn't progress to the win screen and froze.

PITA having to do it again, but all opponents quit on second round again and that's what I like.

That happens some times, you just have to wait it out and you'll get the win.
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 3:13:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I started the season with 18% I don't know why? It happened last week as well... I just got GOLD, is that a perk?

Ranked Adventure gives you 18% for each season.
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 6:36:27 PM(UTC)
I've run into an issue as of recent involving the seasonal events rewards system. There is one being held at the "Batham Gate" Street scene, where the reward for completing first place against highly skilled driveatars is a Ford Mustang '93. However, after completing the event twice (To the required specifications) I've not received the car nor any confirmation of actually obtaining it. Any help/a solution with this issue would be much appreciated.
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 8:29:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: dogwitch Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: JBTheCarGeek Go to Quoted Post

this happen to me last trail i think. or the one before it.

Happened to me last week, as well. Also happened to me once before quite a ways back. I just shrugged it off as the game being wonky, took my car, and just whistled away.
#15 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 1:19:56 AM(UTC)
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before and apologies if it has but it's clear that there is some adjustment process at the end of the trial and other races.

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f9mzEj9XIA

Starting positions: 11:14
1. Forty6a2
4. Der Letzt3 Lude
8. [DmD] waznewz

Race Positions near end of race: 13:56
1. Tappetpuma006
2. bboysisi
3. Der Letzt3 Lude
4. Forty6a2
5. [DmD] waznewz

Adjusted Finishing Positions: 14:07
1. Tappetpuma006
2. bboysisi
3. [DmD] waznewz
6. Der Letzt3 Lude
7. Forty6a2

Reminds me of Le Mans '66/Ford v Ferrari. Your finishing position might be adjusted taking into account your starting grid position.

This would explain why someone ahead of you visually at the end of a race may actually finish behind you if their grid position was ahead of you at the start of the race.

Edited by user Saturday, January 11, 2020 2:25:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 1:47:53 AM(UTC)
I think that does happen in ranked but it’s not the explanation for the video. The two cars ahead of Waznewz are both drivatars. On street race trials, quite often something seems to happen to them just before they hit the finish - you can see the one in front of him vanishes - and they are shown as finishing much lower down the field. It’s one reason why defeats often turn into wins right at the end in trial races.
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 1:51:30 AM(UTC)
I really don’t understand the point in having four races for the trial. The street races in B were quite good fun but the last race is completely pointless as the winner is already decided by who is 2-1 up beforehand. If they are going to have four races, they should include a fifth (but only to be raced if it’s 2-2). I’d love to hear the logic for four races.
#18 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 1:57:34 AM(UTC)
Hi guys what is the fastest way to get 50% on the seasonal objective (to get the #88 Mustang RTR FD)?
#19 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 2:32:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Scimmia22 Go to Quoted Post
That happens some times, you just have to wait it out and you'll get the win.
Yeah, I know as I've had it happen previously, but this time was different as I did wait, but didn't get the win! :( Just got dumped back into free-roam.

No matter now as I've completed it, but still a PITA having to do something twice that's a chore for some.
#20 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 4:44:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cheeso0303 Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys what is the fastest way to get 50% on the seasonal objective (to get the #88 Mustang RTR FD)?

Personally : Ranked Adventure Qualification, monthly rivals, PR stunts, showcase remix, weekly Forzathon, and 50% is already hit.

That said, if you haven’t qualified yet, consider the three championships if you’re at least competent enough to get 1st against highly skilled level AI. The Trial and seasonal games are team based.

Daily Forzathon challenges often don’t take much time to conplete as they can be done when working your way through the playlist.

#21 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 5:27:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Cheeso0303 Go to Quoted Post

I have two, I need to get rid of one in the auction house. I'm sure that a lot will appear in the auction house. If you want to post an auction time in my messages for me, I will put it in the auction house at that time.
#22 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 5:34:31 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Childcrusher420 Go to Quoted Post
I've run into an issue as of recent involving the seasonal events rewards system. There is one being held at the "Batham Gate" Street scene, where the reward for completing first place against highly skilled driveatars is a Ford Mustang '93. However, after completing the event twice (To the required specifications) I've not received the car nor any confirmation of actually obtaining it. Any help/a solution with this issue would be much appreciated.

It's a 3-race series - once you have won the first event, look on the map for two other Street Scene events with white icons. You need to win all three events.
 1 user liked this post.
#23 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 6:47:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Childcrusher420 Go to Quoted Post

99% of the time, a championship has three events. Sometimes there are four events. Either way, you need to complete all the races of the championship to finish it. On the map, look for white icons to see events you need to complete.

You must win the championship by the number of points you get from finishing each event. You don’t need to finish first in all races, but it for sure guarantees you victory.

All races must be done in highly skilled or better to guarantee you the car prize.
#24 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 8:39:43 AM(UTC)
I wasn't really looking forward to The Trial but it was very enjoyable.

Some good drivers on my team and we won all 4 races with ease. The best driver was in an Audi S1.

Not sure if it was accidental or on purpose but one of the drivers at the front kept hitting the non-racing traffic and spinning them through 90 degrees blocking the roads. The drivatars couldn't cope with it.

#25 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 8:48:50 AM(UTC)
My third trial... we were given the first win with less points, but won the other 3 outright. This was actually the first time I have driven a front wheel drive car in Forza... the Volkswagen thing! Front wheel drive is ok, but turns a bit weird!
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error