5 Pages12345PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:16:14 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Von Ryan Dragon Inc McLaren 12C.

Painted way back in FM6 but never shared although available in previous AH versions. It’s from researching this Von Ryan Racing design that I discovered the DragonRacing88 team and their fleet of Race and track day cars.

Car: 2011 McLaren 12C Coupé
File: #88 Von Ryan 12C
Featured item
Share Code: 116 676 352

Source:

Edited by user Monday, April 6, 2020 11:53:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
 2 users liked this post.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 12:52:40 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Gears of War ‘Escape’.

My entry for PTG’s Gears of War livery contest. Inspired by the artwork of Luke Preece, I have to admit I found it a real challenge but well worth it in the end because I was lucky enough to be voted the winner. Been entering community run comps since FM2 days and I don’t think I’ve ever placed in the top 3 never mind actually won one - chuffed to bits 😁

Car: 2014 Ford Ranger Rally Raid T6
File: Gears of War T6
quick search: MD
Share Code: 448 436 161

Vinyls:

Edited by user Monday, April 6, 2020 11:54:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#53 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 6:23:19 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Auction House--

Santa Muerta TT RS.

Inspired by my favourite vehicle from my favourite ever shooter - Ghost Recon Wildlands - the helicopter from the Santa Muerta pack.

It took a lot of layer management to get the layout as I wanted, which required a bit of artistic licence but I promised my two N1L partners in crime that I’d paint one and they both liked it so I’m happy 🙂

Car: 2010 Audi TT RS

Vinyls:

Edited by user Sunday, December 29, 2019 4:44:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#54 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 7:17:16 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Santa Muerta truck.

Had the vinyls so made sense to paint the truck too...

Car: 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
File: Santa Muerta ZR2
Featured item
Share Code: 104 213 762

Edited by user Monday, April 6, 2020 11:55:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#55 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 7:17:34 AM(UTC)
All the designs look Cool! I collect tarot cards, and I have a Santa Muerta deck. Tarot cards have lots of good designs that could be used.
#56 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 7:18:00 AM(UTC)
Wicked work man! 🔥🔥🔥
#57 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 12:57:45 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SnakeEyes Friex Go to Quoted Post
Wicked work man! 🔥🔥🔥

Cheers mate 🍻

Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
All the designs look Cool! I collect tarot cards, and I have a Santa Muerta deck. Tarot cards have lots of good designs that could be used.

Thanks Aqua. We had a community run Tarot design comp. a few years back - think it was FM3 - I didn’t take part but I remember being asked to paint one of the prize cars for it.

RCC wip:

FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#58 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 4:27:36 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

The World is not Enough.

Inspiration taken from the artwork of Phil Beverley who has a series of 007 themed posters in this style. I might get around to another one or two of the James Bond Pack in the future…

Car: 1999 James Bond edition BMW Z8
File: W.I.N.E. Bond Z8
quick search: MD
Share Code: 112 872 650

Vinyl group:

Edited by user Monday, June 8, 2020 7:04:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#59 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 7:44:48 AM(UTC)
Top notch designs as always MIDNYTE DUBH. May have to snap up that 007 theme BMW.
#60 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 8:17:15 AM(UTC)
The design looks good, but I don't have the James Bond pack.
 2 users liked this post.
#61 Posted : Friday, February 14, 2020 7:24:42 PM(UTC)
My vinyl groups for the 2020 RCC:

FH4 / FH3
#62 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 1:42:44 PM(UTC)
Awesome work on the RCC2020 paintings. But that spaceship crashing into the wall is really special. Well done!
[/quote]

#63 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 1:43:12 PM(UTC)
Sweet Vinyls!
Love the James Bond livery too !
#64 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 8:02:25 AM(UTC)
Not only are you too fast on rivals but you can also paint them cars, and you can paint them extremely well. Love em mate.
#65 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 10:06:13 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ryn0s3r1 Go to Quoted Post
Awesome work on the RCC2020 paintings. But that spaceship crashing into the wall is really special. Well done!

Originally Posted by: Mr Fade Go to Quoted Post
Sweet Vinyls!
Love the James Bond livery too !

Thank you guys 🙂

Originally Posted by: RDT SlimSean Go to Quoted Post
Not only are you too fast on rivals but you can also paint them cars, and you can paint them extremely well. Love em mate.

Now there’s a name I haven’t seen for a long while 😀 How’s it going? You playing/painting much?

Thanks for the compliments mate, I’ve had the paint bug for a decent spell recently. It’s been nice because I wasn’t sure if I was going to bother when I saw how the sharing system was panning out at the game’s launch. Rivals mode was a godsend as it kept my interest in the game. I’d recommend jezza14’s thread if you fancy a challenge.

Painting has kept me out of there for a while but they’re a very friendly, helpful bunch who produce some great tunes for all sorts of vehicles and surfaces. Be warned though, it’s a good competitive group and the top guys are flipping quick!!!

FH4 / FH3
#66 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:49:47 AM(UTC)
Hey MIDNYTE DUBH, I've been playing around in the 'Rivals' mode recently. I was wondering if there was an easy way to search for a specific individual. I couldn't find it. I'd love to challenge your ghost sometime!
#67 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 9:51:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
Hey MIDNYTE DUBH, I've been playing around in the 'Rivals' mode recently. I was wondering if there was an easy way to search for a specific individual. I couldn't find it. I'd love to challenge your ghost sometime!

Sorry. This was me.
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 9:58:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KiloCharlie85 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post

Sorry. This was me.

No problem Kilo 🙂

You can’t search for a specific individual as such in Rivals mode but there’s a way around that using the Filters screen. You access that by choosing a Rivals event/class and pressing Y to CHANGE RIVAL

Then you cycle through the Filters using the X button until you get to FRIENDS (green bar at the bottom of the list). Any friends or anyone you follow on Xbox LIVE, who have set a time on that track and Class, will show up in that Filter...

You can then scroll down and select a specific GT as your rival 🙂

Edited by user Friday, February 28, 2020 9:59:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#69 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 12:43:01 PM(UTC)
As always Excellent tutorial! I'll certainly try that method out. Going to have some fun with your ghost lol. And I just saw your racer level as well. Very impressive. I'm only first prestige moving my way up quickly to the second one. This should be a good challenge 😎.

Edited by user Friday, February 28, 2020 12:45:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#70 Posted : Friday, February 28, 2020 7:12:54 PM(UTC)
Very nice job for Futurama one of my favorite cartoon

Paint / Insta / FB

#71 Posted : Sunday, March 15, 2020 11:20:19 AM(UTC)
Gears of War and James Bond turned out Brilliant! Great job as usual Bud!

#72 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2020 5:28:40 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Futurama.

My entry into the 2020 Retro Cartoon Contest hosted by SnakeEyes Friex.

Took a while to paint this one as well as a fair bit of research. I wanted to do something a bit different instead of using the standard images you get when you search ‘FUTURAMA’ but it had been a while since I’d watched the show. When I started painting my initial vinyls of the spaceship and text, I decided to watch the show again on SKY DEMAND for some inspiration and ended up watching every episode of every season - including the feature length films - back to back!

It was worth it though, I was lucky enough to be voted the winner albeit by a very narrow margin 😁🥳🤩 Given the high standard of the entries I was genuinely surprised and quite proud to take the top spot. Click the link above for details of all the artists who took part and their entries.

Car: 2014 Ford FPV Limited Edition Pursuit UTE
File: FUTURAMA FPV UTE
Featured item
Share Code: 260 493 248

Edited by user Monday, April 6, 2020 11:58:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#73 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2020 5:53:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RTT Farfadet Go to Quoted Post
Very nice job for Futurama one of my favorite cartoon

Thanks very much, I thought your entry was outstanding too... one of the few I saved after I’d run them and photographed them 👏🏾👏🏾

Originally Posted by: CHEDDARB0B279 Go to Quoted Post
Gears of War and James Bond turned out Brilliant! Great job as usual Bud!

Cheers Cheddar!! 🍻

Well... a couple of weeks ago I was originally planning to go into 3 months self isolation in line with the UK Govt’s COVID-19 guidelines regarding those with “underlying health issues”. However a week before that I started to run a high temperature which meant I had to stay away from work for 7 days.... it took that long to (fortunately) get better but then I was informed my Company was being furloughed for the next two months at least.

So seeing as I now have a fair bit of time on my hands I thought I might as well dive back into the paint booth..... welcome to Part 3!!! 😉

New wips:

FH4 / FH3
User is suspended until 11/12/2047 6:21:02 AM(UTC)
#74 Posted : Friday, April 3, 2020 4:47:37 PM(UTC)
Awesome work MD

****RETIRED****
#75 Posted : Monday, April 6, 2020 10:26:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Hotrod King87 Go to Quoted Post
Awesome work MD

Cheers Hotrod 🍺
Thank goodness for Forza painting, helps while away the hours.....

FH4 / FH3
Quick Reply
5 Pages12345PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error