128 Pages<<102103104105106>>PrevNext
 2 users liked this post.
#2576 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 4:32:56 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RoundAcross Go to Quoted Post
1. Please, let us play DIRT and CROSS COUNTRY multiplayer (online custom advanture) - without Free Roam Rush.

There is A LOT of a players hating Free Roam Rush in any form.

Like you have realised that all that ramming and chaos on start of every online race it is not fun, please again, consider this suggestion also.

I have said in another post - problem with Free Roam Rush is that you dont have the proper damage model of a car. (like in Flatout or Wreckfest).
So it looks like some game from 90`. Hitting a tree and basically stop still after 200mph.

Even that stone walls and most of breakable objects are looking bad.

If Free roam rush is a thing for some players, let them have it, but some of us would like to avoid it at every cost.

I agree! Free roam rush is not fun especially for competitive players. I can't tell u how many times I have been playing ranked matches, with freeroam rush... yes I said RANKED with free roam rush... Free roam can mix up the odds of winning a bit, and I can understand it's fun in a casual game. But a lot of luck is involved in free roam rush races. Like shooting through trees at 170mph offroad. And keeping your eyes on top of the screen scanning for trees to avoid. This should not be in any form of offroad races as it can really screw players over. (Dirt racing may be a pass as rally races involve racing to the next event in real life)
Also, yes cars should explode if you hit a tree over going over 150mph! I'd rather blow up and rewind instead!
But got to keep that E for everyone thing, got it!

1 user liked this post.
#2577 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 4:39:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MidMan621 Go to Quoted Post
These are some features that I thought about and would like for you guys to think about.
• Let us use special colors to make vinyls and decals
• Put nitrous in the game
• Goodyear Eagle tires on more cars
• Paint brake calipers
• I know this may not be possible, but let us have the option to have our vehicles either left hand drive or right hand drive instead of having a mix of both.

Yaaaaaaas!!!!! I was thinking the exact same thing! Add a nos mode to street races! (Maybe it recharges faster if your behind) and special colors for decals!
Also to comolete the street scene feel, add NEON UNDERGLOW OPTIONS to the game!!
#2578 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 5:04:42 PM(UTC)
So your wondering why need for speed can possibly beat a game like forza horizon 4 in some aspects? Here are some of the main reasons:

- horizon needs a main story line WITH PRE RECORDED CUT SCENES!
A. You need a few main characters with their own preference in racing! For example: this is Matt, the dirt race guy, he loves wrc and dreams of competing there one day! Help Matt earn views and influence for his racing team so he can do this. Or Rachel, the drag racer, or Tyrone the street racer, or Olga the professional asphalt racer. Or Wang the drift guy. Catch my point?
B. You need to have some sort of progression as painful as it sounds. I don't care if people want to jump right in. Add a separate free race mode for racing any car in game. And for creating designs, tunes, and using auto vista.
Beyond that, story mode needs progression. Pick one of 10 cars. You have 30,000 to start. Buy a cheap car and upgrade, or a spendy stock car. Upgrade as you win races, money is hard to come by and scales with new races and parts. First you have only teir 1 upgrades, then according to what character you help, you win influence and sponsor deals to unlock respective upgrades. For example street races unlock street upgrades, and suspension, etc. Once street racing is complete, you have enough influence to be wanted in the real legal race scene to unlock race grade parts. Then you unlock new engines and cars once you hit an overarching goal like 500,000 influence, or 1,000,000 influence or win a boss race/ story chapter.
C. It is essential to have this progression to keep players playing the game. It does not need to be long because of so many cars in game. The player just has more choices! It could easily beat need for speed with a story line of some sort with relatable characters! And unlocking parts in order!

- when a player starts to unlock racing parts there is a great chance to introduce a tuning tutorial voiced by the racing character. Etc

D. multiplayer can be separate from the story mode, but you can being cars from story into online garage for cost.
E. Cops would be something to add, but I understand that would be a whole game rework of it's own. Maybe add a cops vs street racers player vs player mode. Like the old 1990's need for speed games

Edited by user Monday, December 16, 2019 5:13:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2579 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2019 2:37:46 PM(UTC)
Bring in the V12 Hydrogen Injected Engine for the warthog. I believe that it will make a difference and improve the competitive of the vehicle. Right now, the V8 Gasoline Injected engine is lacking acceleration and speed.
#2580 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2019 4:35:31 PM(UTC)
I may not be the only person to complain but,

We seriously need an update to fix the sounds in Forza Horizon 4. Some cars in the game actually sound good, while others sound just horrific. A few cars that come to mind that actually sound good are:

The 2016 Audi R8 V10 Plus - I can confirm after watching many videos and a few drive-bys in drag racing that the 5.2 L FSI V10 does sound like this. If you ask me, any Lamborghini / Audi V10 should have this sound, only differing factor being where the engine red-lines in the cars.

The Spania GTA Spano - May be my own opinion or the only person who thinks this, but this car if you forget the last 1000 revolutions on the revv counter actually sounds like a Viper engine, which is the engine used in the Spano. If this engine sound was given to the Dodge Vipers in the game with a redline-fuel cutoff at 6200-6500 rpm, Id be pretty happy. And yeah I understand its a very similar sound to the BMW M5 E60 sound but comparing to the 8.4L Viper engine sound, its pretty close in that range.

If you ask me, many cars in the game need to not have copy pasted sounds. McLarens are notorious for it. The P1 doesn't sound like a Senna. The P1 and any other McLaren 3.8L V8 has a very distinct low pitch exhaust note.

The GT350R doesn't sound like that at all. Way too much sounding as an LS/LT engine
Force Induction sounds in the game such as superchargers/turbochargers need to be drastically increased to where the cars have forced induction noticable.

To just sum this up, most cars really just need to have more bass and not generated sounds. Just a lot sound to electronically generated. It may not be an issue to most, but to car people, it definitely is of an issue.
#2581 Posted : Tuesday, December 17, 2019 5:42:24 PM(UTC)
Make more places to drift and why not put in a parking lot? It will be fun to do street drifting in such place.
 4 users liked this post.
#2582 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 6:20:04 AM(UTC)
The route creator needs some work. I highly appreciate the feature, but it is so bare bones it hurts. Some features I feel could help with this would be

1. The ability to move checkpoints forwards or backwards, with obvious proximity to surrounding checkpoints so you cant stack 50 on top of one another
2. The ability to add props such as walls, rocks, flags etc. to the track so we can clearly show the person that is playing our custom route that a corner is coming up. Especially for tight hair pins where it is too easy to completely miss it and ruin the whole race
3. The ability to start the race anywhere we want OR the ability to reverse the starting position of the predetermined ones we have now. There are quite a few spots on the horizon map that can't be utilized to their fullest due this annoyance

Regarding blueprints as well, we have the feature to make a custom list of cars allowed in said blueprint. Why not HP/KW limit aswell? Or even a drive-train restriction (RWD/AWD/FWD)? Min/Max weight restrictions? Those are just some simple examples to help spice things up a bit. The current PI system is garbage to work with when messing about with mates when doing challenge builds, or even a way to invite the the community to try out a race series idea, but having no way to "enforce" the rules.

Oh and I'm certain it's been mentioned before, but there need to be more rims. The current selection is pretty small and A LOT of them need an update as the models don't match the real deal (TE37's for example, especially when on wide tires) there are a few others in the selection that definitely don't scale well or correctly with wider tires, but there's really not that many good ones to choose from.
 1 user liked this post.
#2583 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:15:02 PM(UTC)
The option to use windshield wipers on demand. It would look a little weird, but it could be popular Also, the ability to use turn signals and hazard lights, like the AI controlled cars.
Forza Fan since 2015
 1 user liked this post.
#2584 Posted : Wednesday, December 18, 2019 11:44:37 PM(UTC)
# ABS Brakes
I am aware that ABS is a difficulty setting.
ABS brakes would be a higher PI brake module that would (a) implicitly have ABS on, but also, (b) have an input bind option to toggle ABS on and off while driving.

# Automatic Transmission
Again. I am aware that this is a difficulty setting.
But Automatic transmission would be a higher PI, higher weight transmission option that would enable players that have the difficulty set to manual, to have some cars setup to be naturally automatic.
#2585 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 12:03:52 PM(UTC)
Ability to do a Festival Playlist Championship all at once instead of wasting a bunch of time for no reason to fast travel to the next race and start again.
 2 users liked this post.
#2586 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 5:19:12 PM(UTC)
Hello everyone!

Just a few suggestions to make the Forza Horizon 4 experience better (on XBox One).

- Indicators in Speed Zones and Driftzones. What I mean by this ... In FM7 you got those lines on the ground which indicate the width of the track.
It would be super usefull! Sometimes it's hard to guess where the part on the road is that counts. Especially on dirt tracks and in winter.

- Reducing loading times. Improving the overall performance. I understand that the game has to load a few minutes before starting.
But I don't understand all the loading afterwards. It just kills the "flow". Here are a few examples that annoy me (personally) the most:
> Loading while fasttravelling. What I noticed though ... when travelling to Forzathon Live, 3 seconds before it starts, I can already hear the announcer before seeing my car.
> Loading the pictures of cars. Why does it take the game so long to load some pictures of cars?! It makes it really hard to choose a car fast. Especially in Online adventures, where you need to act fast. It's more easy to pick cars by there pictures, but if they are not there ... it's just too hard.
> Going in and out of the map. I see that the loading is much faster on PC than on XBox. That gives PC players a huge advantage in Eliminator and Free Roam Rush.

- Improving the AI. The AI is horrible. They make hard turns on a straight line and their driving is very questionable in general.

That's it for now. Hopefully someone hears me out!

Have good day/night!
 2 users liked this post.
#2587 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 5:50:22 PM(UTC)
Hello again!

I got some suggestions for the new Horizon 5.

I'd like to "take a step back" and look at the good things of Horizon 1 which I would implement.

I'd like to have a game that's more "casual player friendly" again. One example is to getting rid of/restricting the fine tuning. As a casual player it's hard to make a good tune that drives perfectly well. To make tuning easier the "Automatic Upgrade" should give you a already well balanced tuning. Manual tuning for personal preferences as for example drift, drag, handling or speed tunes should stay/still be a thing. What I mean by that, Horizon 1 was way easier for people which were new to the game. The new tuning system makes it really hard for casual players to get into online racing as well.

Taking Wheelspins out of the game. It's annoying getting a car I don't want every single time I spin the wheel. Or getting money. Since it's easy already to make money fast. And just overall to get things that are not wanted.

Reducing the weight of destructable objects. I hope that Buggies will be a part of the game again! But then ... please reduce the weight of objects. Opponents gain so much distance when you hit objects.
Objects can spin your car too! When having a fast and light car like the Koenigsegg 1:1. I really want to just smash through things and not getting stopped by them!

Reducing the car list. I mean. Too many. There are too many. So many no one asked about. So many no one will ever drive. Forza Horizon 1 had a very good car choice.
There even is an advantage that comes within a smaller car list. More detailed engine sounds. No generic engine sounds. No copied engine sounds.

Another thing are the showcase events. I don't what reason there is to not give us the anymore. Just like in Horizon 1 ... I want to win the showcase event and with that the car too! It's just nice.

A small thing is the traffic AI. I love to cruise! This games physics make this very enjoyable, but ... but ... but the traffic is horrible! Where did they learn to drive?!
I hate playing a nice round of cruising but being stuck behind a traffic car, which is driving 20 mph when there is a 40 mph traffic sign, but yeah. That might just be me, hehe.

Last but not least: A proper "story". I want to have that one rival you don't like again (Darius from Horizon 1, for example). Or that cute girl, which in the end is really annoying, telling you what to do all the time. BUT! Most important thing for me ... AN END! After "finishing" Horizon 4 by doing all races and stunts I feel like a driving braindead zombie. I want a ending! I want to have that feeling of completing something again!

That's it! I hope you'll seriously look at this and hear me out Turn10 and Playground Games. That would be really much appreciated!

Thanks for taking your time to read through all of this!

Have a great day/night!
 1 user liked this post.
#2588 Posted : Saturday, December 21, 2019 11:33:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: evokskove Go to Quoted Post
Hello again!

I got some suggestions for the new Horizon 5.

I'd like to "take a step back" and look at the good things of Horizon 1 which I would implement.

I'd like to have a game that's more "casual player friendly" again. One example is to getting rid of/restricting the fine tuning. As a casual player it's hard to make a good tune that drives perfectly well. To make tuning easier the "Automatic Upgrade" should give you a already well balanced tuning. Manual tuning for personal preferences as for example drift, drag, handling or speed tunes should stay/still be a thing. What I mean by that, Horizon 1 was way easier for people which were new to the game. The new tuning system makes it really hard for casual players to get into online racing as well.

Taking Wheelspins out of the game. It's annoying getting a car I don't want every single time I spin the wheel. Or getting money. Since it's easy already to make money fast. And just overall to get things that are not wanted.

Reducing the weight of destructable objects. I hope that Buggies will be a part of the game again! But then ... please reduce the weight of objects. Opponents gain so much distance when you hit objects.
Objects can spin your car too! When having a fast and light car like the Koenigsegg 1:1. I really want to just smash through things and not getting stopped by them!

Reducing the car list. I mean. Too many. There are too many. So many no one asked about. So many no one will ever drive. Forza Horizon 1 had a very good car choice.
There even is an advantage that comes within a smaller car list. More detailed engine sounds. No generic engine sounds. No copied engine sounds.

Another thing are the showcase events. I don't what reason there is to not give us the anymore. Just like in Horizon 1 ... I want to win the showcase event and with that the car too! It's just nice.

A small thing is the traffic AI. I love to cruise! This games physics make this very enjoyable, but ... but ... but the traffic is horrible! Where did they learn to drive?!
I hate playing a nice round of cruising but being stuck behind a traffic car, which is driving 20 mph when there is a 40 mph traffic sign, but yeah. That might just be me, hehe.

Last but not least: A proper "story". I want to have that one rival you don't like again (Darius from Horizon 1, for example). Or that cute girl, which in the end is really annoying, telling you what to do all the time. BUT! Most important thing for me ... AN END! After "finishing" Horizon 4 by doing all races and stunts I feel like a driving braindead zombie. I want a ending! I want to have that feeling of completing something again!

That's it! I hope you'll seriously look at this and hear me out Turn10 and Playground Games. That would be really much appreciated!

Thanks for taking your time to read through all of this!

Have a great day/night!

I agree that going forwards the devs should take inspiration from FH1, but I'm not sure the game needs to be dumbed down any further. As it is the devs have pandered quite a lot to "casual" players and IMHO the franchise is much worse for it. That said, there's nothing wrong with making the game more accessible in terms of explaining how things work and generally making the game more friendly to players (such as ditching the over-dependence on wheelspins and time-gated locked cars in general)

Given the quality of Forza's physics simulation compared to the likes of NFS or The Crew, tuning is an integral part of the game, and is something enjoyed by a great many players (myself included). However, I do agree that the game does a terrible job of making this system easy to use, or even doing basic things like explaining anything about it, and that stock tunes are generally pretty bad. Rather than just scrapping the system, my suggestion would be to add an autotuner that does more than just pick parts to hit a target PI, it would also do tuning calculator things like rebalance the suspension and fix the gear ratios so the car is driveable after the upgrades. Probably won't make a tune you would want to use for rivals, but should be fine for "casual" players who just want their desired car to be somewhat competitive in an event without a bunch of hassle.

In terms of dumbing down the destruction physics even more, I strongly disagree. Forza (to me at least) is intended to be a reasonably realistic car franchise, and the current destructible environment and capabilities of hypercars offroad is already pushing the limits of suspended disbelief. Might be a good fit for The Crew though, as I can appreciate the fun in doing what you described, but to me it would be (and already is) too immersion breaking in Forza. If anything, given that we have rewind I would almost go the other way and have NFS Shift style car disintegration when you hit something at speed.

Focusing on quality over quantity in the car list is something I can get behind. While I wouldn't advocate ditching all the cars we already have, I would like to see a serious effort put into cleaning up the existing car list, and have a stronger focus on quality going forwards. Way too many of the cars have broken upgrades, sounds, visual glitches, etc right now.

Some sort of story progression would be nice as well. Nothing too restrictive, just something to provide some guidance and structure to the game and provide a nice endpoint. Could even be a separate replayable (without deleting your entire save) solo career mode.
#2589 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 5:55:17 AM(UTC)
Small feature, but there should be a speed trap function on drag races that shows how fast you cross the line. It could be placed where lap times are placed in circuit races. So it'd come out as:
[POS] [USERNAME] [CAR] [CLASS] [END SPEED] [TIME]
#2590 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 8:05:56 AM(UTC)
Debirti Tundra please
 1 user liked this post.
#2591 Posted : Sunday, December 22, 2019 2:01:15 PM(UTC)
I wish that we could look 360 degrees around the cockpit like in gran turismo instead of the very limited left right with no up or down or full 180 side view out window, why is it so limited?
#2592 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 3:55:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
I wish that we could look 360 degrees around the cockpit like in gran turismo instead of the very limited left right with no up or down or full 180 side view out window, why is it so limited?

This is why:
https://forums.forzamoto...139613.aspx#post_1139613
#2593 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 8:27:41 PM(UTC)
# Shift Indicator

In a racing game series that provides a relatively well simulated driving experience with a clutch and gearbox there should be an optional "LED Shift indicator". As found on racing car steering wheels, but here on the HUD so available on all camera modes.

2 users liked this post.
#2594 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 3:19:15 PM(UTC)
Can you add it to where we could donate credits to other people in game with the credits from the users donating.
 1 user liked this post.
#2595 Posted : Tuesday, December 24, 2019 7:00:59 PM(UTC)
I wish there is a way to move the Livery cursor faster. Like if I have to move from one side to the other side it feels like it takes forever because it's only one slow speed. Kind of like how you can speed up the Drone if you want to make the Drone go faster we should be able to speed up the cursor on the livery. Does that make any sense
#2596 Posted : Wednesday, December 25, 2019 12:11:34 AM(UTC)
garage wish FH5 will have a seeable garage that you could (optionally) walk around in, including the house, like TDU had
 1 user liked this post.
#2597 Posted : Thursday, December 26, 2019 9:41:44 AM(UTC)
The races would be more interesting if the AI actually used all and any of the vehicles. The game has 667 cars, yet when I go into an Anything Goes championship race, the other drivers choose Ford Focus RS's, Dodge Chargers, Audi TTS's and Subaru Imprezas. You might find a Bowler Nemesis or a Ford Mustang GT in the starting grid if you're lucky. This also happens in Extreme Offroad races, where you have six drivers using a Jeep Trailcat even though there are 16 Extreme Offroaders to choose from. Other overused vehicles include the Ford Transit FE and the Pagani Zonda R FE. Forza Edition cars should be rare. It almost feels like I'm in one-make races, except I'm the only one breaking the rules and taking a unique car.

Edited by user Thursday, December 26, 2019 9:44:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2598 Posted : Friday, December 27, 2019 2:03:59 PM(UTC)
I'd really like to request something very simple; a "relist" option in the auctionhouse if your car doesn't sell.
Try my new blueprint race; "The Edinburgh Twist" - 736 688 266 - it's twisty, fiendish fun!
 3 users liked this post.
#2599 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 2:05:41 AM(UTC)
not sure if these ideas were mentioned before...

1- Filter for duplicate cars. This is important as there are a lot of vehicles e.g Porsche GT3.. 2016... 2019.. PO that looks the same but actually different and thus it's very hard to isolate duplicates. this is critical when collection grows and you want to identify redundant duplicates and want to avoid accidentally selling or removing the wrong car (once removed GTR PO by mistake thinking it was normal GTR)... SMH

2- Sort cars by speed.. handling.. weight ... HP... etc especially when you want to select a car fro online adventure

3- FAV cars cannot be auctioned or removed.. cars had to be removed from fav list in order to be sold or permanently removed from the garage

4- Different Fav list e.g Drift .. Track .. dirt .. drag

5- give the option to remove unsold cars permanently from the auction house directly

6 - when auctioning a car it should show a picture on the side to see the car being auctioned.

7- since there is a limitation on how many cars you can auction in 24 hours The auction house should tell how many were executed or/and how many are left

8- you should be able to cancel an auction within the 1st 30 seconds (provided no immediate buyers) .. incase the wrong car or price was placed

thanx

Edited by user Saturday, December 28, 2019 3:29:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2600 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 10:52:03 AM(UTC)
Can we get some new wheels
American Racing Ansen Sprint
https://lh5.googleuserco...oJ50LwITVBYIqw=w384-h384

American Racing Vectors
https://encrypted-tbn0.g...qt7UbciMBgoMTB_jf1wgwGP4

American Racing 200s
https://www.americanraci.../03/hVN4024-1024x956.png

These look good on alot of classic cars and would be a great addition

Edited by user Saturday, December 28, 2019 10:54:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

128 Pages<<102103104105106>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error