127 Pages<<101102103104105>>PrevNext
#2551 Posted : Saturday, December 7, 2019 5:29:12 AM(UTC)
Dressed For Excess (for X-Class or old Sigue Sigue Sputnik Album)

Delta Wing Showcase Remix

Car: Morgan Aero GT
Season: Anything but Winter

Rivals for this showcase
#2552 Posted : Sunday, December 8, 2019 10:43:07 AM(UTC)
1) Chassis could be a little more detailed. I do tend the roll the cars over. :)
2) Give us bigger servers! Two hundred people would be ideal. Also find a way, how to join instances together, so we get always at least fourty people.
3) Norm cars sometimes spawn right in front of you.
4) I can see all my tunes in one place. However for some strange reason I cant display their number of downloads/likes in one place.
5) Give us some options how to customize our characters and get all the clothes off wheelspins.
6) Give us the option to put the roof on/off roadsters/spiders/convertibles/cabriolets.
7) Give us the option to display car duplicates in our garage.
8) More real car color options (including stripes etc.). Especially Ferraries could use them.
9) Use less american cars during season challenges/events. They usually have terrible handling (especially muscle cars).

Edited by user Sunday, December 8, 2019 2:40:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2553 Posted : Sunday, December 8, 2019 12:21:25 PM(UTC)
can we have some new rims? the models used in the game currently are:
a) dated and don't look accurate (the te37's are a great example)
b) missing many popular makes of wheel
c) unable to change the depth/offsets of them and how deep the dishes are
d) unable to stagger the wheels which is a shame also
#2554 Posted : Monday, December 9, 2019 5:31:18 AM(UTC)
Btw I would also be grateful for a way how to open designs to further changes. I think, that it is not hard to do it. Original creator will decide, if his design will be open or locked. Afterwards nobody can change that (ie add something and lock the alteration). Once the original designer decides, that the design will be closed, it will be closed forever. If he/she opens it to alterations, then nobody can lock it after adding something.
#2555 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:33:44 PM(UTC)
## RIVALS ADVENTURE

In Online Adventure the game picks a race type, season and class, so we can get a mix of B class dirt up to S2 class Road racing events. I like to do Rivals, but it doesn't seem to have a similar feature (outside of ANNA).

Rivals Adventure Mode would work just like the corresponding Online Adventure modes, and provide 'instant' access to a randomized selection of B thru S2 class, Road, Street, Dirt and Cross Country events so we can broaden our Horizons.
 2 users liked this post.
#2556 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 3:43:50 AM(UTC)
This conversation actually happened at playground games.

"How do we make players pay for the Xbox Live fee?"

"Uhmmm"

"Errrr"

"I got it! Let's make offline playing a pain in the **** by spreading solid drivatars all over the place!"
#2557 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 8:46:11 AM(UTC)
I just want a "most of the world" units setting where power and torque is measured in bhp and Nm, and speed is km/h
#2558 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 1:36:12 PM(UTC)
So many players already left the game because it lacks basic multiplayer features like choosing your class and race type.

Why do we still get forced into random races with random cars? How many people actually enjoy that?

Not just that, you even removed the votes so control over how we play changed from low to 0!
 2 users liked this post.
#2559 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 9:33:24 PM(UTC)
With all these new car additions it is definitely time to increase the garage car limit from 750 to 900.

Smaller things I would like would be:
More cars that allow smaller than stock wheel size, it's very nice on the MB X-Class and I think a lot more of the modern SUVs and Trucks would benefit from it since it really suits the rugged off road tire look better than having to have lower profile tires with 22" wheels.
Custom tracks to allow adding props and barriers to make some corners more clear to players. There are a lot of nice courses I am finding ruined by having somewhat blind corners or sharp turns at the end of long straights that you can't quite see coming unless you spend a lot of time looking at the minimap.

Edited by user Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:39:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2560 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 3:05:03 AM(UTC)
I want to completly disable ALL INGAME MUSIC including from the start menu i have music at lowist forced 1 i do not want to heat that AIDS
#2561 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 4:02:55 AM(UTC)
The Auction house should tag Cars that you already have atleast once. Because it is difficult to keep track of all personal Cars, and duplicates are annoying sometimes.
An unlimited garage would be nice too, owning every car in the game once should be possible.
 1 user liked this post.
#2562 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 5:48:57 AM(UTC)
I would want a way to blueprint a Showcase Event on your own. You guys have the remixes and things so why not introduce Showcase Blueprints. This would probably be hard to do but it has been what I wanted since Series 10. I actually just found forums so that’s why I posted this.
 1 user liked this post.
#2563 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 7:09:34 AM(UTC)
Raising a hand for a TRD wing for the Supra and a set of dish Work Meister S1 3p's. Few wheels look better on the Supra. And they are already on the Twerkstallion! Who's with me? Need this to happen.
#2564 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 9:51:06 AM(UTC)
Could we get a leaderboard implementation for the eliminator mode? Much like the rivals etc....

#2565 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 10:02:59 AM(UTC)
A prize for winning The Trial more than once. The first time one wins, you get the regular prize. Every other time one wins, a Super Wheelspin or a Regular Wheelspin. This may encourage players to keep doing The Trial

Also an achievement for winning all three Trials in one season. It could be called Triple Jeopardy

Edited by user Monday, December 16, 2019 10:12:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2566 Posted : Friday, December 13, 2019 6:48:26 PM(UTC)
Two requests regarding designs/customization.

First: Being able to switch front wheels and back wheels (for instance, BBS on front and Work’s on the back).

Second: Being able to put designs on windows. At first I couldn’t figure out how to do that without really messing up designs already made, however I have an idea. Add a separate section for windows specifically. So what you do on the body of the car doesn’t relate at all to the windows, that way it doesn’t mess up current designs, and we can add logos/designs onto the windows without altering anything. Please, I think a lot of people would love it in the game, it’s part of racing/drifting/personalization in general. And some cars come with designs on windows (like most of the Hoonigan cars), but then we can’t add anything, I’ve never understood it. I hope we can see this soon. Thank you!
#2567 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 3:07:38 AM(UTC)
- Free-For-All Games Adventure
- Custom Route Creator Starting Points
- Window Stickers
- Minecraft-Themed Character Customization Options (Like In FM7)
- Car Skins For The Eliminator
- Multi Class Racing

Edited by user Saturday, December 14, 2019 3:10:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2568 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 3:32:53 AM(UTC)
Eliminator Mode is awesome, but I want it with teams :)
#2569 Posted : Saturday, December 14, 2019 8:06:08 AM(UTC)
A driving line without braking, I play currently without a driving line at all but I realized that after even 2000hrs I still have no clue whatsoever as to the proper speed for any corner I just know how to brake enough to not overshoot but of course I still do. Now, I want this no breaking line so I can figure out the perfect speed at which I can follow the line perfectly, I already know the braking so having the braking only line throws me off more than it helps me by making me brake more and/or telling to brake more when I really don’t think I need to, it gives you something else to blame therefore stunting your skill growth
And have you guys EVER played your game with a wheel? It’s actual cancer I’m here screaming at my car for sliding when I didn’t even noticeably do anything wrong eg; steer too much etc... it feels like the car actually has a mind of its own, and by sliding I mean like you steer fully towards the counter direction and.... nothing, and when it actually does something (rarely) it instantaneously flicks you into another unstoppable slide in the opposite direction. You can figure out how to counter this but you need to be inhumanly fast/ready and you need to be strong enough for the force feedback to not get in the way at all (because if it gets caught on any feedback you’ve lost you’re momentum as well as your edge over the car) if you have it and even if you meet this wicked high skill floor it still impossible to deal with it in a race and not get passed by at least 3 drivatars because it forces you to slow down so much for it to recognize your counter as well as not take in way too much

For this wheel issue it happens WAYYY too easily, for example the very moment you steer even remotely too much at or after the apex, but if you do before you have some leeway before it gets unstoppable but, whether it’s enough to notice your screw up or not it still starts the slide, and for throttle giving any amount within 3000 rpm of the redline is considered too much for your car to handle (unless it’s under A800ish) if you’re trying to steer at the same time
Basically if you don’t brake perfectly and coast through the corner you’re going to slide and will have to rewind because there’s no coming back after having to ricochet 2,3 times minimum before you can finally straighten without getting locked into yet ANOTHER slide (hence why racing is near impossible with a wheel)

And this exclusively with wheels, controller is still easy and all of this is totally irrelevant or non existent to it

Edited by user Saturday, December 14, 2019 8:22:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2570 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 7:52:17 AM(UTC)
1. Please, let us play DIRT and CROSS COUNTRY multiplayer (online custom advanture) - without Free Roam Rush.

There is A LOT of a players hating Free Roam Rush in any form.

Like you have realised that all that ramming and chaos on start of every online race it is not fun, please again, consider this suggestion also.

I have said in another post - problem with Free Roam Rush is that you dont have the proper damage model of a car. (like in Flatout or Wreckfest).
So it looks like some game from 90`. Hitting a tree and basically stop still after 200mph.

Even that stone walls and most of breakable objects are looking bad.

If Free roam rush is a thing for some players, let them have it, but some of us would like to avoid it at every cost.
 2 users liked this post.
#2571 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 10:00:38 AM(UTC)
Please! Add just two options in the game settings.

1 - enable\disable Drivatars in Freeroad.
2 - enable\disable Challenges
(speedzones\driftzones...)

in this beautiful game world you just want to ride, not being distracted by stupid\teleporting drivatars, without constant trials at every 500metres.

Thanks for attention.
really looking forward to these options
 1 user liked this post.
#2572 Posted : Sunday, December 15, 2019 9:24:41 PM(UTC)
TRD WING FOR THE SUPRA!
 1 user liked this post.
#2573 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 5:35:26 AM(UTC)
Dear Horizon creators,

I along with many people think that having a companion app to the auction house will be a great addition to the game, fifa has done it and it has boosted their revenue from the game, so i think if you guys made one it would be great to buy and sell cars on the go.

Who agrees?
 1 user liked this post.
#2574 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 12:48:27 PM(UTC)
Custom Street Races! I'm night blind in real life (can't see while driving at all so I don't drive at night) and unfortunately I am in the game also. This makes most of the street races incredibly difficult for me (I must rewind dozens of times for one race), so it would be really awesome if we could make custom street races - if only to change it to a daytime race. They would be cool to have anyway, regardless!

Thanks for an awesome game!
 1 user liked this post.
#2575 Posted : Monday, December 16, 2019 4:09:32 PM(UTC)
HORIZON 4

Event Type: NEW GT RACING CLASS

Mode: (Circuit 4 or 5 laps), sprint, or (large circuit 2 or 3 laps)

Cars allowed: RWD performance index: 900-950

Track/conditions: DRY RACES,

Damage: anti wall riding system enabled

Description: Mimics short track GT racing,

I have over 1,000 hours on horizon 4 alone. And I have noticed that the s2 races require a 4wd car with special tuning of the 4wd system and specs to compete. There are only a few true rwd gt cars that can compete in s2. And the joy of racing rwd grip/down-force tuned cars is fantastic. I propose that the playground team adds a new class to the game called Racing GT class. Or R-GT. This class will be locked to RWD only, and the car index should be about 950 or so. Similar to a gt car that has about 500-700hp , 2,300 - 3,000lbs, and major down-force.
For example, the LM race cars in the game like the gtr LM horizon edition, and Porsche 911 gt1, etc. Would be great fun and very competitive in this class. It would give the game a real evenly matched GT racing experience. And it would give many great cars a chance to be competitive!
Thanks
127 Pages<<101102103104105>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error