This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 10:50:17 PM(UTC)
The eliminator races could be lap based or time based?
#27 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:29:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post
The Hot Wheels in the background are from the 2019 Hot Wheels Forza Horizon 4 set, and all of them, save the 180SX are already in the game.

That's what I thought as soon as I saw them, but Torben's own reaction wasn't as enthusiastic as he usually is when you guess something:

I'd rather interpret it as suggesting more Hot Wheels cars in a future update, when they're done scanning those life-size Hot Wheels cars at SEMA or wherever, which was just last month, it's going to take a while before they're done.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 4, 2019 5:44:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#28 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 3:37:51 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Tracking down the exact location in the wind farm is another story. For one thing, the wind turbines in the center monitor image look nothing like in-game. Each one is much thicker at the base, inset from the road, and have a large parking/service area around them. And they all have a pair of utility boxes, and sometimes some pallets nearby. These look more like low res placeholders in a dev tool, rather than something directly from the game, or any direct environment editor.

There is a rest area near the wind farm that also has a fruit stand, if that means anything.

Think i've found it.
Go to the Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit,
Drive in the direction of the Wind Farm,
After the Speed Zone, turn left,
Turn Right onto the Dirt road
At the next Junction, turn right,
Drive, until you see a half circle of picnic tables.
This Signature Exists.
#29 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 9:50:15 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Tracking down the exact location in the wind farm is another story. For one thing, the wind turbines in the center monitor image look nothing like in-game. Each one is much thicker at the base, inset from the road, and have a large parking/service area around them. And they all have a pair of utility boxes, and sometimes some pallets nearby. These look more like low res placeholders in a dev tool, rather than something directly from the game, or any direct environment editor.

There is a rest area near the wind farm that also has a fruit stand, if that means anything.

Think i've found it.
Go to the Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit,
Drive in the direction of the Wind Farm,
After the Speed Zone, turn left,
Turn Right onto the Dirt road
At the next Junction, turn right,
Drive, until you see a half circle of picnic tables.

The place of The Eliminator that you described above is very similar to this one.

MAP LOCATION

4 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 10:09:55 AM(UTC)
On the subject of "Carol", this happened:

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsp...atus/1202286452618473472
#31 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 12:38:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: betinhogvz Go to Quoted Post

MAP LOCATION

Wrong Starting point.
Moorhead Wind Farm Circuit as in the name of the Road Racing Championship Circuit.
This Signature Exists.
#32 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:57:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
On the subject of "Carol", this happened:

https://twitter.com/ForzaMotorsp...atus/1202286452618473472

A 289 Cobra would be an interesting addition, Carroll is spelled wrong in this case, however.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:57:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#33 Posted : Thursday, December 5, 2019 6:13:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
- Whiteboard “Eliminator Truck” image: This is a photo posted on the forum and a thumbnail of Youtube. I have not verified all of them. Maybe a post about these eliminators included a guess that was close to the correct answer.

Most, if not all the photos on the board were posted by players in THIS thread, including one of mine (1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen) :)
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 7:49:28 AM(UTC)
#35 Posted : Friday, December 6, 2019 4:43:17 PM(UTC)
Guess based on the assumption that "Carol" refers to Carroll Shelby:

Toyota's return is one of the important themes of the next season. They may do something other than adding Supra.
Maybe Carol's clue suggests Toyota 2000GT.
Carroll Shelby has modified cars of various brands besides Ford.
Among them is Toyota. He modified the 2000GT for the race at the request of Toyota. Although this race car did not perform well in the race, it is an important car in talking about 2000GT.

They said they would add Supra to the auto show. But this is not the case with other Toyota, Scion, Lexus cars.
As can be seen from 488 Pista and Divo, they make popular cars to exclusive cars. It's no surprise that cars like the 2000GT are chosen as exclusive cars.
#36 Posted : Saturday, December 7, 2019 7:36:16 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
Guess based on the assumption that "Carol" refers to Carroll Shelby:

Toyota's return is one of the important themes of the next season. They may do something other than adding Supra.
Maybe Carol's clue suggests Toyota 2000GT.

Toyota 2000GT would be awesome, as it's the only Toyota i car about from past Horizon titles. Not seen since FH2.
#37 Posted : Saturday, December 7, 2019 11:42:04 AM(UTC)

I have always found that as a tribute to the classic car it seems halfway there.
Regardless I like seeing it in game!
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error