This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
Go to first unread FH4
#26 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2019 6:36:19 PM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Vossen wheels Beetle.

I came across this while searching for something entirely different (can’t even remember what now, LoL) and liked the look of it so…… 😉
It’s a fairly simple design and I thought it’d be one of those quick ‘Sunday avo’ paints but it took me quite a while to find the Werk logo in the end - shame we don’t have VOSSEN wheels in game.

Car: 2014 Volkswagen Global Rallycross Beetle
File: VOSSEN VW 14 GRC
Featured item

source:

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 2:18:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#27 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 2:19:14 AM(UTC)
It’s been a while, but I have been painting on & off so here’s an update to the archive.… 😉

Ed Roth’s “NITE MARE” Bel Air.

Ed Roth’s Ford pick up truck.

Final Fantasy 16-bit Buddies recolour skin.

Manchester United - 20 times.

Motörhead Boneshaker.

Santa Blanca Buggy.

Santa Blanca Trophy truck.

Edited by user Monday, May 27, 2019 5:22:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#28 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 2:19:41 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Final Fantasy 16-bit Buddies recolour skin.

This one was a forum request which caught my attention because it was not something I would normally choose to paint. Fairly straightforward to create but it took a ridiculous amount of time to research! Got it as accurate as I possibly could so I’m happy enough with how it turned out… more importantly, so was the person who requested it originally 😁
Pics below, original thread & wips here.

Car: 723 Quartz Regalia
File: FFXV REGALIA 113
Featured item

source:

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 1:58:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#29 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 2:51:00 AM(UTC)
--FH3 import--

--Creative Hub--

Ed Roth’s pick up truck.

Originally only imported this for my own use but decided to share it after having to virtually repaint the whole blooming thing anyway due to the amount of layer shift that occurred in the process of bringing it over 🤬
Even with that I still had layer shift issues when I applied a tune with the side skirts, LoL, so there are two files…

Car: 1956 Ford F-100
File: ED ROTH F-100
quick search: MD

Car: 1956 Ford F-100
File: ROTH F-100SKIRTS

Source:

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 1:59:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#30 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 3:21:43 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Ed Roth’s “NITE MARE” Bel Air.

Another tribute to Ed ‘Big Daddy’ Roth who, for those that didn’t know, was a cartoonist, illustrator & car customiser from the 50s/60s famous for his pinstriping & hot rod character Rat Fink. I’d been wanting to bring his ‘Nite Mare’ Bel Air to the game for ages but never got around to it until KoolIROCZ1967 hosted the Show me a Chevy design contest.
Source pics of the original car are limited to a couple of black and white photos & this colour shot that I found while researching a Hot Rod photographer.

My version draws from the numerous pics of the model kits that are out there and as such has a certain amount of artistic license applied - not least the name being changed to Nyte Mare 😏

Car: 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air
File: ED ROTH BEL AIR

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 1:59:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#31 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 4:00:48 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Manchester United - 20 times.

This was my 2nd entry to the ”Show me a Chevy” contest, which I’m sure will probably be as unpopular as it is popular - and can I just state for the record that I’m definitely not a Man. Utd. fan!!! 😏
I cut my teeth in the booth on footy cars way back in FM2 and I still paint them from time to time. Seeing as Chevrolet sponsors Manchester United it seemed like a no brainer for this competition. Inspiration for this one came from Chevrolet’s limited edition designs for the Sail & Beat models…

First version for use with the Stock & 2nd Street Bonnet…
Car: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
File: 20 x Man Utd ZL1

Second version to fit tunes using the 1st Street Bonnet…
Car: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
File: Man Utd ZL1 hood

Source:

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 2:00:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#32 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 4:27:00 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Motörhead Boneshaker.

No real story behind this one, I just always wanted to do it from the moment I saw the front of this car! 😏
Doesn’t show up all that well in the pics but I liked the chrome cut-out effect through the white base.

Car: 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
File: MOTÖRHEAD SHAKER
Featured item

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 2:01:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#33 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 4:52:19 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Santa Blanca Trophy truck.

When I’m not painting/racing in Forza I’m pretty much guaranteed to be playing Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands - undoubtedly the best co-op shooter I’ve ever played. Promised to bring my mate AZ Freefly’s favourite in game vehicle into Forza and did consider embellishing it with some UBISOFT/ Ghost Recon decals but decided to concentrate on getting an accurate logo instead because all the others I’ve seen have used the standard Forza fonts.

Car: 1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck
File: WILDLANDS #1BAJA
Quick search: MD

source:

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 2:02:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#34 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2019 5:19:19 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Santa Blanca Buggy.

Another Ghost Recon Wildlands in game car, tried to pick a model that closely matched the common “Intel” car (fans of the game will know what I mean) 😉

Car: 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
File: WILDLANDS RallyF
Quick search: MD

source:

Edited by user Sunday, November 17, 2019 2:03:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#35 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 5:08:20 AM(UTC)
Top stuff!
Would love to see that fat of the land paint finished,cracking job on that.
Also love the United paint for obvious reasons,not getting in the car if Ole's at the wheel though.
Hope you're doing good anyways mate and great to see you still cranking out the awesome paints.
#36 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 11:07:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MOVINGshadow77 Go to Quoted Post
Top stuff!
Would love to see that fat of the land paint finished,cracking job on that.

Hope you're doing good anyways mate and great to see you still cranking out the awesome paints.

Cheers Shadow mate, yeah all’s good ta, how’ve you been? Miss seeing your designs on here (as with a lot of other people’s too). Took me a while to find you in game but got you followed eventually, LoL!

Will deffo finish the Fat of the Land paint at some point - on that topic, I don’t yet have the specific car but downloaded your Keith Flint design anyway… I’m still absolutely gutted! 😞 Had some images in mind for a tribute & still want to bring back my old Experience paint as well so a few Prodigy sessions might be in order.

Also love the United paint for obvious reasons,not getting in the car if Ole's at the wheel though.

I know what you mean, track record isn’t all that great, but he’s United through and through so the board will back him. He could possibly do something if he has a full pre-season? (Hope not! 😉 😆)

FH4 / FH3
 1 user liked this post.
#37 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2019 11:18:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
… keep getting distracted by other projects so I’m posting this wip to remind me to come back & finish my Snaggletooth at some point…

Posted that at Christmas.… finally finished the set I wanted for the Lamborghini:

FH4 / FH3
#38 Posted : Saturday, June 8, 2019 2:28:44 AM(UTC)
Im gonna start a gallery on here again one day,been using social media for showing off paints..Twitter i like but the rest not so much.I really miss the old forum days and the only thing that stops me posting here is the messing around with the photo hosting sites (they drive me mad) but i will do it so keep an eye out for me.

Yeah gutted about Keith,truly shocked when i heard,he was another one who looked happy on the outside...Cheers for downloading my paint but im gonna remaster that one day,i was happy with the likeness but could of done a better job with the skin tones and shading,was a bit of a rush job cos i had limited time..Shame we cant do the gifting no more i would of asked for a Prodigy colab (you were high up on my colab hit list lol)...I really hope you finish fat of the land and do a remake of experience,that crab was on my to do list as it looks a very challenging image. . .I have my always outnumbered images imported over so i will do a remake of that defo..Need a full set of the albums on forza,i remember memonkey8me done a perfect jilted generation car way back when but dont think he paints no more :(.

Also Hazard running off to join the circus eh! big loss for Chels and the premier league,Hudson Odoi should get his chance now though so every cloud...Looks like we are trying to shift dead weight and replace with youngsters which is good for me,Daniel James just signed from Swansea and i know nothing about the lad,we want Sancho aswell but hope he stays at Dortmund tbh,reckon we would ruin him.

Great job on the Motorhead vinyls aswell 👍

#39 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2019 12:43:53 PM(UTC)
Really like you bringing in the Wildlands cars into Horizon although the English countryside is sure different to the Peruvian Mountains. Fun stuff!
#40 Posted : Saturday, August 10, 2019 7:48:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MIDNYTE DUBH Go to Quoted Post
--New to FH4--

--Creative Hub--

Motörhead Boneshaker.

No real story behind this one, I just always wanted to do it from the moment I saw the front of this car! 😏
Doesn’t show up all that well in the pics but I liked the chrome cut-out effect through the white base.

Car: 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker
File: MOTÖRHEAD SHAKER
Featured item

great stuff! really love this one!!!

#41 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 10:07:00 AM(UTC)
Great gallery ! Glad I snagged 1 of the AC/DC Dodge cars from the a.h. That car is a thing of beauty! Well done Mdubh!!!

#42 Posted : Sunday, November 17, 2019 3:49:37 PM(UTC)
Great work as always, love the bone shaker, it rocks!
#43 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 9:49:34 AM(UTC)
Im gonna start a gallery on here again one day,been using social media for showing off paints..Twitter i like but the rest not so much.I really miss the old forum days and the only thing that stops me posting here is the messing around with the photo hosting sites (they drive me mad) but i will do it so keep an eye out for me.

Great job on the Motorhead vinyls aswell 👍

First off, soz for the late reply mate & well done (through gritted teeth, LoL) for the opening day result 😏 We’re doing better than I thought we would to be fair but I’m expecting the youngsters’ form to naturally fluctuate. As long as we can see some progression this season I’ll be happy.
Social Media’s looking more and more like the best option for showcasing designs, if I were still chasing the ‘Legend’ status (hate that wording by the way) I’d definitely consider it. From now on I’m probably going to put more of my paints out randomly via the AH anyway so I don’t need to advertise them that much - I just like to have this thread as an archive.

Originally Posted by: CHEDDARB0B279 Go to Quoted Post

great stuff! really love this one!!!

Originally Posted by: Gr1mmCr33pers Go to Quoted Post
Great work as always, love the bone shaker, it rocks!

Thanks GC & Cheddar glad you both liked it. I see they’ve removed the Bone Shaker from some online racing so not sure if paints for it are all that relevant anymore 😏

Edited by user Tuesday, December 3, 2019 9:55:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#44 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 10:30:10 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Auction House--

Motörhead Veneno

My first new Horizon 4 design which was intended as an Auction House exclusive. I painted this back in the early part of May and inspired by Simon Larsson’s livery for the 2018 Super Trofeo. I’ve since seen a very good version that was entered & featured in one of the Weekly Comps. after which I stopped listing it on the AH.
As far as I know they had a few versions on their SF but not on this model so I will still put one up randomly or if requested.

Car: 2013 Lamborghini Veneno

Edited by user Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:13:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#45 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 10:38:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CHEDDARB0B279 Go to Quoted Post
Great gallery ! Glad I snagged 1 of the AC/DC Dodge cars from the a.h. That car is a thing of beauty! Well done Mdubh!!!

Thank you so much Cheddar 😁
You’re one of only 19 to have one as of this post so they’re pretty rare. I forgot to say at the time but if you’re short of CRs then you could put up a car for the price you paid and I’d buy it out - you’re probably good but the offer’s there if you want it 😉

FH4 / FH3
#46 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:05:07 AM(UTC)
--New to FH4--

--Auction House--

Highway to Hellcat

Another Auction House exclusive. I painted this in July to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the album’s release. I love driving to this in real life as well as in Forza, a timeless classic from one of my favourite bands - ‘nuff said.
Originally only painted it for myself & even though I haven’t decided it’s going to be a limited edition, I don’t list them that often so ask if you’d like one put up.

Car: 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat

Vinyls:

Edited by user Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:08:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#47 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 11:55:59 AM(UTC)
I'm a Heavy Metal fan, and I'd like the Motorhead, and the ACDC cars to add to my collection.
#48 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 1:58:46 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: koiftt Go to Quoted Post
Really like you bringing in the Wildlands cars into Horizon although the English countryside is sure different to the Peruvian Mountains. Fun stuff!

Thanks koiftt 👍🏾
This’ll be my last one from Wildlands, based on my favourite in game vehicle which was the helicopter from the ’Santa Muerta’ pack.

Wips:

I’ve got some layer management to do because I can’t fit all my logos into this layout......

Edited by user Wednesday, December 4, 2019 12:09:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

FH4 / FH3
#49 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 2:29:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
I'm a Heavy Metal fan, and I'd like the Motorhead, and the ACDC cars to add to my collection.

Sorry Aqua, forums are playing up for me & I missed your post. Turning in for the night but I listed one of each for 6hrs, if either one goes I’ll list another before I set off to work.

FH4 / FH3
#50 Posted : Wednesday, December 4, 2019 3:32:59 AM(UTC)
Amazing gallery. Especially love your Dragon Racing liveries from this and past Forza games.
Quick Reply
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error