13 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext
#201 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 8:44:00 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ih8monkey Go to Quoted Post
2009 BMW M5 windshield has small bug at upper left (i assume right too) corner.

The problem is hardly visible on the image. (but noticeable in game especially when the car is moving)

Also the car's interior seemed weird: (unproven confirmed, Reference)

Clutch pedal on an AMT model?.. And the dashboard doesn't feel right.

Edited by user Thursday, November 14, 2019 11:25:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#202 Posted : Friday, November 15, 2019 7:25:59 AM(UTC)
The 2013 BMW M6 Coupe has no shifting(shift paddles I mean)animation
#203 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 12:57:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALLSETFORMOVE Go to Quoted Post
The 2013 BMW M6 Coupe has no shifting(shift paddles I mean)animation

According to the dashboard the car is in AT mode...

...while the weird thing is that the sound of clicking the paddles can be heard in cockpit view when shifting.

Edited by user Sunday, November 24, 2019 4:27:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#204 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 9:01:42 AM(UTC)
Mercedes-Benz X-Class, the round chrome holding the Mercedes Star on the front grill isn't circular, but rather something closeer to a icositetragon. Can be seen well enough in photo mode, but seems most severe when seen during transition screen prior to starting a race.
Every train needs a caboose, right?
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:33:43 PM(UTC)
I was watching the series 16 stream and in the cockpit view of the 488 pista the paddle shifters were attached to and move with the steering wheel when in real life they are attached to the steering column and do not move with the wheel, I wonder if that can be fixed?
#206 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:49:01 PM(UTC)
Couple issues with 2010 M3 GTS:

- The car in the game doesn't have a rollbar as standard. The real M3 GTS was sold with the rollbar as standard. The Race chassis installs a full rollcage instead of a rollbar, which is not realistic. Proposed fix: add the rollbar in the same color as the car as standard and the Race chassis becomes something like the 2016 M4 GTS Race chassis (only adds the roof tubes)

- No Alcantara steering wheel like in the real car (current one is what you have in the regular M3)

My nitpicks:

- Car still does not have a centrifugal supercharger conversion. Everyone who's minimally into aftermarket knows that's the most popular forced induction option for this model of M3 (and also the 2008 one, which also lacks this upgrade)

- Car doesn't have the "sleeper" upgrades from FH1 anymore (parts from 335i I think)

- Sound is obviously wrong but, given the limited resources, that's not a huge problem

Edited by user Tuesday, November 19, 2019 10:52:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
#207 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:29:25 AM(UTC)
Hi FH4 Team,

I'm making this post in order to report a call it as problem or wrong modeling of a Mercedes Benz E63, In game we currently have a model E63S as showing on the snip below were I'm showing our model in game and comparing it to real life car, I'm a very proud owner of E63 2013/2014 exact same car as we have in game, I'm very disapointed that this looks like small details haven't been picked up at stage of development of a model, so currently our model says on trunk E63 ----- S/AMG that reflecting the 577bhp model, now if we look in the interior same thing indication of exclusive model the interior is also bit on the downside as the inserts in doors on the main dash and all around is just black with no textures on it at all, when this cars AMG versions have avalible Black Piano/ Carbon Fiber and Silver Aluminium finishing, now going to the front of the car and this is were all get very Intresting the car and badge say model S but front says other storie, we have only one INTERCOOLER that indicates car is a model of 550bhp a normal version of 5.5Biturbo E63, now FH4 Team please can be this corrected and added aditional INTEROOLER so we have a matching car in the game. Thanks

Much appreciated for all your hard work and to make these all cars possible in your beautiful game!

#208 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:59:11 AM(UTC)
Probs not.
#209 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 2:21:33 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ChaiManNova Go to Quoted Post
... (2013 Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG)

I'm a very proud owner of E63 2013/2014 exact same car as we have in game, I'm very disapointed that...

You forget to mention the dashboard and cockpit camera position... things that really impact the driving experience.

And this:

(missing parts in cockpit view)

Off-Topic: Maybe the shadows in cockpit view should have higher resolution. Further Discussion

Edited by user Friday, November 29, 2019 4:27:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#210 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2019 7:47:50 PM(UTC)
Another 4 half broken cars for this month... Enjoy.

(2019 Ferrari 488 Pista)

(2018 ATS GT)

(1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR)

(1970 Ferrari 512 S)

More Details

Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
Rather than keep adding possibly half broken cars... I prefer them to fix the cars already there instead.

Edited by user Monday, November 25, 2019 3:48:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#211 Posted : Sunday, November 24, 2019 8:21:02 PM(UTC)
Oh neat another person openly posting about having unreleased cars.
#212 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 2:26:59 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForbiddenBeef21 Go to Quoted Post

LOL true bud, dno how he got already the lambo GTR and 2018 ATS GT, as far I know the 1970 Ferrari 512 S you get once 80% summer season is completed, I myself got only the Pista and manage yesterday the 600LT maclaren and must admit is hard one as you need the Hunnigan car to make it, I have done with my RS200 is rated to 998 was hard race!!

Okay now back to models and wrong textures, FH4 Team can you please at least advise if this can be fixed regarding the MB E63 AMG as I cannot drive this and pity sure I'm not the only one, due this has terrible interior as it looks like unfinished and to shiny and this terrible terrible dash inserts they look HORRIBLE LOL can you make it look accurate not only the Interior but yes also on the exterior add the correct INTERCOOLER and also there is something wrong with head lights from time to time.

Also the BMW M5 F90 Looks same terrible interior as it LOOKS UNFINISHED ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, just guys from FH4 modelling team just jump in FH4 drive with it and same with MB E63 and you will probably feel same way! Is just to shiny and looks terrible. thanks and hope you fix this as all of use users and people that love and enjoy this franchise we want to see the cars as they are as close possible to real life thing and I'm very thankful that you guys already doing great job but some of cars need serious attention and corrections as if I was a CEO of Mercedes Benz and knowing there is this big franchise as Forza Motorsports I would like to see my brand well represented and accurate as possible if not I would be how to say it not very pleased and this would bring lots of negativity, I just want our favourite game franchise at the top natch level!

All the best and wish only good for this game and bright future to all Forza Motorsports team and franchise!
 1 user liked this post.
#213 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 8:08:15 AM(UTC)
...if this can be fixed regarding the MB E63 AMG as I cannot drive this and pity sure I'm not the only one.

The MB E63 is not the only one, neither...

Actually, the number of "drivable" cars in this game is unbelievably small... (unsure if it can even reach 50)
Basically, you can only expect player drivable models presented in the demo on game shows.

But even on these models... there are still a number of wrong details. (just not as severe as those on the "regular" ones, though)

(MB E63 AMG) ...due this has terrible interior as it looks like unfinished and to shiny and this terrible terrible dash inserts they look HORRIBLE LOL ...also there is something wrong with head lights from time to time.

Also the BMW M5 F90 Looks same terrible interior as it LOOKS UNFINISHED ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE...

You can help by sharing some comparison images.

Comparing the in game models with their real life counterparts, highlighting the differences.

Edited by user Monday, November 25, 2019 8:35:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#214 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 2:29:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
...488 pista the paddle shifters were attached to and move with the steering wheel when in real life they are attached to the steering column and do not move with the wheel.

The same problem also for "2015 Ferrari 488 GTB".

Edited by user Monday, November 25, 2019 2:30:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#215 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 2:50:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ForbiddenBeef21 Go to Quoted Post

Yeah let's totally ignore the fact these cars are bugged just because the guy who posted the bugs had illegal access to them.

For the record, we're not even sure it was he who took the screenshots...
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
 2 users liked this post.
#216 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 4:29:28 PM(UTC)
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but the Subaru BRZ is completely missing it's reverse light assembly when you're driving the car. It shows up when you are in the showroom/forza vista but not when you leave.
 2 users liked this post.
#217 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 5:52:32 AM(UTC)
Hi All Users and SPECIALLY PEOPLE FROM FORZA MOTORSPORTS TEAM !!!

I'm quite sad by seeing so much hard work input is done by users by the community that has created this Topic of Bugs and yet NON almost If all Bugs remain In-Game and not being Fixed we see new patch after patch with CARS AND BLA BLA BLA .... but the big problem still remains WHAT ABOUT THE CARS ALREADY IN GAME ??? Great Question.

I do hope they really listening -> JUST LIKE ON THE UPDATE 16 VIDEO WHEN FM TEAM MEMBER JUMP FROM COUCH AND RUN OUT SAYING SORRY " WE ARE LISTENING !! YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING AND ASKING HERE THE TOYOTA SUPRA AND IS BACK !!" Not word to word but you get it!

Now guys sorry for my wording in this post is just I'm upset and not only me. Is just that this stupid bugs fixes that would take to a good modeler to fix in a matter of week and I do believe we talking about a team at least 3 people in modeling department of FM Office this is just using correct shapes, textures, reflections and etc... and get his job done square out straight away and make people see that is not just words and you really focused in getting the job done and have a product of quality! For some, it is just game and they don't care but this, now lots of us like myself appreciate this accuracy the attention to details and making things right! I do believe is the right way to do it as this is not a Free To Play product and turns out it is quite expensive!

So back on track see this BMW F90 or which I had to pay money 14.99 Pounds LAMBO URUS amazing details great interior now BMW F90 [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]? Sorry but really what is that interior ??? your modeling department went on holiday and upon return huumm car is like almost done 65% you know what let's get it this way they will not look at that anyways... Guess what YES WE DO LOOK! AND NOT ONLY US ----->>> BMW GERMANY WILL LOOK WILL SEE AND FEEL SAD WHAT THEY SEE HERE this is like big-time lol guys come one put yourself together and if you need I CAN HELP with anything just ask Community will help more than sure !! So see below photos real thing and in-game.. and hope we can get this car right the way it must be.

Sorry for all caps and sorry for being this way I just feel that you guys not even looking in to problems and focus on bring on more things and the rest not matter ignoring this will guide you in the path you don't want to go people will leave this amazing project and not even look at this as they will learn from mistakes by spending 90 Pounds in-game that only get new stuff not sorting anything on backyard.

REAL CAR INTERIOR - a mix of first edition ver and competition and normal.

Night interior JUST LOOK AT LIGHTS

So as we can see the top roof and side panels and were airbags are are in the Search Results Alcantara and the all, now during the day as we can see buttons are just normal white and on the center console the radio below have actually heating nubs with display showing temp and ventilation levels this is simple fix in our FH4 car.

IN-GAME

Day Time just look how all Unfinished looks like the materials the reflections the modeling and shapes of majority of this interior is Crying, the shapes of inserts and door handles and many more just low poly and squared and horrible to drive to look at it, not to mention that red buttons are day and night on no matter what ! Just get it fixed this is unacceptable

This first pic is at Forza vista with switch off engine.

FH4 Night BMW F90

And other small details just spotted see below the headlights;

So I try to be more accurate I try to be not too much vulgar and constructive but I do have a right to express what I feel when I do pay 90Pounds for a product that is trended as finished and when I get constant updates but none of those are fixes of 10 page problems and God's know's how many more people already stated and made videos about on youtube is like LOTS really a lot!

And some guys already said lots of posts and yet almost zero fixes have been done!

My question do we have to abandon this project do we have to just stop all of us so they finally start to do something about issues in-game and models that just being sloped in and not even finished? the question left now let's see at least now I hope we will get heard and fixes will be made with next updates and personally I love this project this franchise is amazing but things must be fixed and we must bee the heard and our feedback is taken in consideration.

Thanks All! And hoping for the best get this top-rated and all let's make them hear us for the fixes !!

Edited by user Saturday, November 30, 2019 1:31:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#218 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 5:58:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Smartsteph Go to Quoted Post
Hi. I noticed the BMW E60 M5 V10 that the taillights are not quite right. Unfortunately, the rear, really beautiful, LED strips do not burn. Probably this detail was forgotten. In Forza Motorsport 7 they burn as it should be. If it is possible, it would be a dream if this could be changed in one of the upcoming updates. Thank you

Look This post is what I'm talking about ??????!!!!!

Realy FM Team really ?? A small simple thing in codding of a car and you cannot get it right for so long ???

A year or two years is needed to be a silly fix to be done fixed ??

Please, how long guys ?? This is trolling people really. Do we have to say Hey BMW look your cars look like this? Someone will be later in big square our round office saying sorry Master my mistake!
#219 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 6:54:08 AM(UTC)

Just Look another confirmation as per the above post - M5 E60 Lights not fixed yet after 2 years !!!

BIG TIME LOL

#220 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:49:02 AM(UTC)
Will sending tickets help?
I've been doing this for some days.
And for real, I want a car-bug fixing update much more than add-cars-to-the-game type of thing.
Such a disappointing topic out here smh
#221 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 11:47:45 AM(UTC)
There is a bug when painting the wheels of the Koenigsegg Agera RS: the 2 wheels on the left sides cannot be painted while the right 2 wheels can
#222 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 12:20:32 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Alfredshn Go to Quoted Post
There is a bug when painting the wheels of the Koenigsegg Agera RS: the 2 wheels on the left sides cannot be painted while the right 2 wheels can

Only happens on "Paint Rims (Advanced)" -> "Paint Group 2".
 1 user liked this post.
#223 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 1:50:02 PM(UTC)
...we see new patch after patch with CARS AND BLA BLA BLA .... but the big problem still remains WHAT ABOUT THE CARS ALREADY IN GAME ??? Great Question.

Quality or Quantity?

I do hope they really listening...

They have to, upon a certain point.

BMW GERMANY WILL LOOK WILL SEE AND FEEL SAD WHAT THEY SEE HERE

I suspect some manufacturers provided zero support on modeling of the cars.

If they had, even only provided a user manual... Many details can't go this wrong.

I fear it's true...

So back on track see this BMW F90...

Thank you for your effort but your report... sets a good example of a bad problem report.

I can hardly get your ideas...

Could you please be more precise and elaborate the problem succinctly?

Originally Posted by: Smartsteph Go to Quoted Post
Hi. I noticed the BMW E60 M5 V10 that the taillights are not quite right. Unfortunately, the rear, really beautiful, LED strips do not burn. Probably this detail was forgotten. In Forza Motorsport 7 they burn as it should be. If it is possible, it would be a dream if this could be changed in one of the upcoming updates. Thank you

Look This post is what I'm talking about ??????!!!!!

Realy FM Team really ?? A small simple thing in codding of a car and you cannot get it right for so long ???

A year or two years is needed to be a silly fix to be done fixed ??

Please, how long guys ?? This is trolling people really. Do we have to say Hey BMW look your cars look like this? Someone will be later in big square our round office saying sorry Master my mistake!

The quoted report is really hard to understand...

Never mind... I eventually got the idea. I've added an updated report.

Originally Posted by: DKZella Go to Quoted Post
Will sending tickets help?

Sending duplicate tickets serves no point.

This thread is being watched.

Edited by user Friday, December 6, 2019 7:24:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#224 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 8:10:39 PM(UTC)
Sending duplicate tickets serves no point.

This thread is being watched.[/quote]

They‘d better be watching this thread, I hope.

I sent tickets to explain various problems, for me they weren't duplicate.
#225 Posted : Thursday, November 28, 2019 3:42:23 AM(UTC)
Quote:
(from E60 M5's user manual)

Tachometer

The advance warning field, arrow 1, and the red warning field, arrow 2, change depending on the engine temperature. As the engine temperature rises, the permissible engine speed also increases.

2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Reference:

• The color of the selected gear number changes to red upon certain conditions. (source 0, source 1, likely applies to all Aventador variants)

As you have noticed, the dashboard on modern cars can be highly "variable".

So choosing the right configuration becomes essential, in order to have them properly presented in the "fixed" schema.

A bad example in this game is "2019 Bugatti Divo" / "2018 Bugatti Chiron" (they share nearly identical (if not the same) dashboard), both are presented using a suboptimal (non-sportiest) configuration. And the Lamborghini Huracan.

Edited by user Tuesday, January 14, 2020 1:24:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

13 Pages<<7891011>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error