10 Pages123>>Next
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 10 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:06:25 AM(UTC)
As requested, I wanted to ensure that everyone has as much information as possible regarding the Black Friday #Forzathon Shop Deals

Our first tweet with information went out - see here.

Which states:
"Want a deal? Tommy’s gonna sort you out.

With Stupidly Priced Cars, starting 12PM GMT this Thursday for 48hours, Tommy is bringing you his Deals throughout Black Friday! Every 3 hours, we’ll be slamming down the price. WOW!"




The Black Friday Sale will then go live form Midday on Thursday 28th till midday on Saturday 29th. We've chosen a time period of 48hours to ensure that all time zones have a chance to get something from the #Forzathon Shop.

All car sales/deals will be limited to one per player.

~~

Update:

Don't tell Tommy, but we want to let you know about the deals so you can plan ahead! Check out the schedule, set your alarms, and grab the best bargain for this Black Friday in #ForzaHorizon4. Deals start at 12pm GMT / 7am EST / 4am PT on Thursday the 28th!

Edited by user Tuesday, November 26, 2019 5:02:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:14:18 AM(UTC)
Tell us about that Express Delivery story with the GMC Vandura HS and Ford Transit HS!

Edited by user Tuesday, November 26, 2019 5:56:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#3 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:17:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Tell us about the other eight cars! And about that Express Delivery story with the GMC Vandura HS and Ford Transit HS!

And what does that "3 Basket" up there refer to?


3 cars in the basket to buy on checkout?
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

Rank: D-Class Racing License
 3 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:26:36 AM(UTC)
Stupidly Priced Cars... exactly the state of the current Auction House.

Edited by user Monday, November 25, 2019 10:27:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:50:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Tell us about the other eight cars! And about that Express Delivery story with the GMC Vandura HS and Ford Transit HS!

And what does that "3 Basket" up there refer to?

Express Delivery is definitely a new business.
There is already a delivery company building with a sign with a van illustration in Edinburgh.

https://i.imgur.com/rLQLVYz.jpg
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#6 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:53:26 AM(UTC)
At the bottom there's Isha's Taxis, Express Delivery, and Upgrade Heros… What is Express Delivery? Is that a business I've missed along the way?

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:56:42 AM(UTC)
Looks good, will definitely pick up the Apollo and GT40 if I can get on.

Hopefully the new business throws up a few different challenges and has a decent reward for 3 starring everything, the only way is up from Upgrade Heroes anyway.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#8 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:58:03 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
Tell us about the other eight cars! And about that Express Delivery story with the GMC Vandura HS and Ford Transit HS!

And what does that "3 Basket" up there refer to?

Express Delivery is definitely a new business.
There is already a delivery company building with a sign with a van illustration in Edinburgh.

https://i.imgur.com/rLQLVYz.jpg


Talk about burring the lead. :D
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 11:05:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
At the bottom there's Isha's Taxis, Express Delivery, and Upgrade Heros… What is Express Delivery? Is that a business I've missed along the way?




Pretty sure thats the next story coming...should be fun
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
Rank: Racing Permit
#10 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 11:06:24 AM(UTC)
Great to see the Camaro ZL1 PO up there. I have all of the PO cars (available) and the Camaro is by far the best. I'm sooo not a Chevy guy, but it's been one of my daily's since I picked it up on the AH.
More upgrade options than the regular ZL1 (racing V12 is sweet) and really quick and grippy with the right tune on it. Yes - I'll shill for mine...it's an X class free roam bomber with plenty of DF and big, fat, sticky rally rubber.
Amiable Zany

Rank: C-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#11 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 11:30:54 AM(UTC)
I hope there is a Focus PO on saturday.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#12 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 11:36:58 AM(UTC)
Why is the Giulia TZ2 in the list? What a useless car, lol. Sure, it's dominant in the meta, but it can be easily bought from the Autoshow. Better to have something like the Maserati Levante in there if you really want something Italian.

I think I'll be able to get the Camaro PO, as the timezone doesn't seem too bad for me.
R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#13 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 12:04:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
I hope there is a Focus PO on saturday.


Not gonna happend because PG is not never make that car in finnish.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#14 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 2:10:07 PM(UTC)
Thanks RetroK for the message there, I have been intrigued by the BlackFriday idea so appreciate the more in depth explanation ahead of it going live. Gotta make time to get on and get the GT40 mk2 and the PO ZL1 Camaro. Already have a TZ2 but what a glorious car that is to drive, one of my favourite classic racers, so much character. The new stories look good fun too.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#15 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 4:40:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
I hope there is a Focus PO on saturday.


Not gonna happend because PG is not never make that car in finnish.


It might looks broken but people actually got this car from PG as a gift.
How? They bought it on the AH (when it still was available), they got banned for doing so, then PG revoked their bans and gifted them the car.
So they could just give it to everyone.
But I agree that this is the least likely PO car to appear in the Forzathon shop.
Forza-Achievements: 922 / 923 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#16 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 5:28:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
I hope there is a Focus PO on saturday.


Not gonna happend because PG is not never make that car in finnish.


It might looks broken but people actually got this car from PG as a gift.
How? They bought it on the AH (when it still was available), they got banned for doing so, then PG revoked their bans and gifted them the car.
So they could just give it to everyone.
But I agree that this is the least likely PO car to appear in the Forzathon shop.


Oh i didint know that even tho i have snipe that car from AH (but i was also long time away FH4) But i still dont see PG adding to forzathon shop unfinnish car.
Rank: Racing Legend
#17 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 8:17:26 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post
At the bottom there's Isha's Taxis, Express Delivery, and Upgrade Heros… What is Express Delivery? Is that a business I've missed along the way?



seems you have missed a few things...read the posts before yours
even if they are just guessing
Rank: Driver's License
#18 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:45:40 PM(UTC)
Morris minor traveller,imp or mk1 transit would be nice too...
Rank: Racing Permit
#19 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 10:48:15 PM(UTC)
Those are DLC cars.
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 11:18:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Orbital1 Go to Quoted Post
Great to see the Camaro ZL1 PO up there. I have all of the PO cars (available) and the Camaro is by far the best. I'm sooo not a Chevy guy, but it's been one of my daily's since I picked it up on the AH.
More upgrade options than the regular ZL1 (racing V12 is sweet) and really quick and grippy with the right tune on it. Yes - I'll shill for mine...it's an X class free roam bomber with plenty of DF and big, fat, sticky rally rubber.


Lol, seems like you haven't tried the Porsche PO yet, which is much more superior in any way.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#21 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:38:03 AM(UTC)
This is great news from Playground Games and no doubt we'll find out more on Wednesday around 6pm GMT on PG's Twitter account.

In the meantime it seems that the Black Friday sale runs from midday Thursday to midday Saturday (GMT) with one different car every 3 hours (16 cars) with sales taking place for the duration of 48 hours.

If the original intention was that the 48 hour period was to give everyone in different time regions a good opportunity to purchase the cars, presumably the car offered in the first three hour period will still be available after the end of that three hour period. At this stage I'm unsure what happens with the final vehicle which will be made available on Saturday at 9am GMT.

Looking forward to the Camaro PO and hope the fresh stock is identical to the previous one.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#22 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 3:04:05 AM(UTC)
Great to see the Camaro PO in there. Hopefully I find the time during the offering. It's the only car in the game (alongside the unfinished Focus PO) that I don't own.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#23 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 3:36:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post
This is great news from Playground Games and no doubt we'll find out more on Wednesday around 6pm GMT on PG's Twitter account.

In the meantime it seems that the Black Friday sale runs from midday Thursday to midday Saturday (GMT) with one different car every 3 hours (16 cars) with sales taking place for the duration of 48 hours.

If the original intention was that the 48 hour period was to give everyone in different time regions a good opportunity to purchase the cars, presumably the car offered in the first three hour period will still be available after the end of that three hour period. At this stage I'm unsure what happens with the final vehicle which will be made available on Saturday at 9am GMT.

Looking forward to the Camaro PO and hope the fresh stock is identical to the previous one.


I’m pretty certain that the car available in the first three hours won’t remain available after that period. It will be replaced with the next car and so on. The 48 hour period gives people in different time zones a chance to acquire some cars but does not guarantee you can acquire all of them or any particular one. If you want a specific one then you will need to be available during that 3 hour window, even if it’s the middle of the night in your location.

It’s possible that the eight cars listed will rotate around so that they appear twice in the 48 hours (I.e. two lots of 3 hours each) but I was envisaging we will get 8’more different cars announced for the second 24 hours.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#24 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 3:50:36 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post

I’m pretty certain that the car available in the first three hours won’t remain available after that period. It will be replaced with the next car and so on. The 48 hour period gives people in different time zones a chance to acquire some cars but does not guarantee you can acquire all of them or any particular one. If you want a specific one then you will need to be available during that 3 hour window, even if it’s the middle of the night in your location.

It’s possible that the eight cars listed will rotate around so that they appear twice in the 48 hours (I.e. two lots of 3 hours each) but I was envisaging we will get 8’more different cars announced for the second 24 hours.


You're probably right about the three hour window Jezza. I think PG originally said that the 48 hour period gives players in different time zones the opportunity to purchase something rather than everything.

It looks like I need to get a new alarm clock and perhaps the best I can hope for is advance notice of the vehicles to be available at 3am so I can decide whether or not I need to get up in the middle of the night. I can manage all of the other times and in reality am only interested in the Ford Capri FE and some of the P O cars.


Rank: Driver's License
#25 Posted : Tuesday, November 26, 2019 4:00:46 AM(UTC)
Well Divo, 599XX Evolution would be great on sale. But its ok. Z4 is a nice car to drive around. American muscle cars are in the game so that we understand, why Detroit looks like a city from Fallout franchise. I dont care if they are on sale. Im always angry when I get em involuntarily in a game mission. But on sale... Be my guest. Thats what they deserve in fact.
10 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error