This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
44 Pages123>>Next
 6 users liked this post.
User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:15:38 AM(UTC)
Hi all,

As I've seen various threads and posts everywhere, I'm making a discussion thread for you all.
If you find the truck in-game and manage to take a photo or shot - please post the image here!

But all I can say is,

SOON...

~

BUT THAT SOON IS NOW!

72 Cars.
1 Arena.

Will you become the Eliminator?

Tweet Here
YouTube Video here
Release Notes here

Edited by user Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:21:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:29:49 AM(UTC)
Hey hey sounds like the hunt is on. Thank you guys for your continued support for this game, it’s been an awesome ride.
 3 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 4:40:25 AM(UTC)
PLAYGROUND ARENA or STREET RACE SPLIT SECOND or BLUR or HYPERDRIVE (Netflix) mode or EXPASION PACK 3 ?
I found THE ELIMINATOR at Glen Rannoch
SOON: Séries 17 ?
Another @RetroKrystal Mystery

Edited by user Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:01:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:56:49 AM(UTC)
Is it just me or are there more flatbed recovery trucks around as well?
It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:28:42 AM(UTC)
I'm willing to be it's some sort of race where the person finishing last on that given lap is eliminated from the race. Hence the flat bed "recovery" trucks.
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 7:31:43 AM(UTC)
Either an elimination race or championship is my guess.
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:13:21 AM(UTC)
I'm all for something new and fresh. I still wish solo flag rush was the same in teams flag rush. I would play it way more if it werent capture the flag in teams
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:26:44 AM(UTC)
If it's a primarily online multiplayer thing, then I'll probably try it out a handful of times at first before forgetting about it entirely.
#9 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 8:34:54 AM(UTC)
Sounds like a BR Playground Mode or the Elimination Mode from Burnout. six players five rounds and the last in the grid will be eliminated. sounds logic to me
#10 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 9:09:54 AM(UTC)
Without a proper spectator mode, I don´t really think that we´re getting an Elimination game mode. I think that it´s a regular "big" race like Goliath or the Kraken for a possible third expansion.
#11 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:06:47 AM(UTC)
I wonder if this will be a new race type or an unlock able race like the Goliath, Marathon, etc.

Could this also be the last 3000 points needed for the Explorer portion in Horizon life?
 1 user liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:51:00 AM(UTC)

Snapped on Motorway.

Edited by user Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:54:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:01:34 PM(UTC)
:)

#14 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:16:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FreshGALNET Go to Quoted Post

Snapped on Motorway.

Who else sees a rally style Evo 6 in that logo?
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 3:10:00 PM(UTC)

ooooboy, whatever this is, PG is hyping it hard. Makes me think there’s a good chance it’ll be pretty cool.
 3 users liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 6:57:37 PM(UTC)
Make no mistake. Trouble is afoot.

390,000,000 CR / 45515 FP / 330 SWS / 1769 WS Remaining
#17 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:58:56 PM(UTC)
just saw it on the motorway. can't wait

Edited by user Thursday, November 21, 2019 11:00:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#18 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 12:38:46 AM(UTC)
Interesting, indeed! Is the Horizon Festival finally sanctioning a "battle royale" event?! OMG. . . Here's hoping for a ton of building and editing! 😂
 1 user liked this post.
#19 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 12:59:07 AM(UTC)
Spotted!

Try my new blueprint race; "The Edinburgh Twist" - 736 688 266 - it's twisty, fiendish fun!
#20 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 4:18:50 AM(UTC)
There were a lot of fun cars mini games in GTA online : football, offense/defense, relay, sumo, and a sort of battle royal inside a moving area in freeroam. There is a lot of room for improvement in mini-games in FH4. It would be nice if they were accessible directly in freeroam (like forzathon live).
 1 user liked this post.
#21 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 5:09:15 AM(UTC)
Hot Wheels Eliminator
Cars and / or track...

Owned a few Hot Wheels Eliminators back in the day and my son had the track...
 4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 6:17:18 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Friday, November 22, 2019 6:18:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#23 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 6:47:28 AM(UTC)
Would rather just see car football return personally, most fun mode there was in FM4's online and would even give the rammers a purpose and a place in their sad little online lives.

Call me sceptical but almost every game with a live service model hypes up upcoming content like it's the greatest thing we're ever going to see in our time, only for it to be a damp squib that's average and ok for a few tries then is quickly forgotten about.
#24 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 7:09:04 AM(UTC)
I'm kinda getting a "Thunderdome" vibe from this... Two cars enter, one car leaves...

Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
 2 users liked this post.
#25 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 7:52:42 AM(UTC)
Can't figure out how to take my picture from my Xbox to my laptop, but I'll just say that it took me just shy of 32 years to find this truck.

My first thought when I saw it in the Update 16 stream was that it was some sort of Lap Knockout race, as most are suggesting.

But as they really tried to emphasize its presence in the stream, and as people realized the license plate was customized for this truck specifically to say; "SOON", I began to think it's a possible third expansion, as others are also saying.

It's a minor thing, but the attention to detail for the graphics on the truck is making me very hopeful for the atmosphere of this possible third expansion. It's giving me Summit vibes from The Crew, and while I think the Summit DLC itself was pretty lackluster, the atmosphere was spot-on, with the banners, spectators, and vibrant colours.

Bottom line is, the way PG is hyping up this content at the same level as Toyota's return, leaves me very excited for this holiday season.
44 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error