5 Pages1234>>PrevNext
 4 users liked this post.
#26 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:21:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jjahouan Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
The most desirable car is locked behind multiplayer, again. What a surprise.

So you rather complete 50% of the season that completing a one-time online race (If you convoy with the right people) ?

Yes, I do.

"Right people" are needles in a haystack.
May the forced induction be with you.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
#27 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:25:38 PM(UTC)
Summer is an absolutely horrible week. :( Nothing good for 50%, even 80%. And then there's the Pista Trial.

Still, I think there's a good shot at getting the Playlist achievement this month. I tried it last month but the Lamborghini Trial in Winter was a complete showstopper. Biggest proof how horrible Trials can be.

In Spring the Trial reward is the Impala SS so I'll surely do this one to earn myself a second Chevy.

When it comes to content:

- Instead of trying to unbreak an irreversibly broken game by banning cars that were clearly added to break it in the first place, I wish PG would just split the cars into more classes. Or at least give us the option of making Blueprints with custom PI restrictions. The 488 Pista probably won't be competitive due to its starting PI, but if you could create events with any PI or even forced stock restrictions it could really shine at S2950 or so.

- The 512 S was an old wish of mine and I'm glad it's coming, I'm just not glad it's coming to Forza Horizon, where it also won't be able to be used to its full potential.

- ATS GT is a fun little car, looking forward to driving it.

- Diablo GTR is a meh addition, has no place in Horizon either, but, in a game with F40 Competizione, F50 GT, Koenigsegg CCGT, Mosler MT900S, the damage is already done, so let's have it.

- Toyota. I'm a hater of the brand, as if my current sig couldn't give it away. But I'm happy it's back. Brings people in and puts Forza at the forefront of car games yet again. I'm just not happy they chose this specific stream to preview it. As a side note, Ferrari, which was supposed to be the star of the show, is probably not happy either. In light of this, though I enjoy FnF the original, I almost wish it was never released. C'est la vie.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:33:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 2 users liked this post.
#28 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:29:33 PM(UTC)
Aye, now we have both the 917 and its rival. Awesome!
 3 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:32:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NightDriver7800 Go to Quoted Post

So you rather complete 50% of the season that completing a one-time online race (If you convoy with the right people) ?

Yes, I do.

I do too.

Last time I did a trial it took 15 attempts to get the prize. I placed top three everytime, but ended up wasting 2-3 hours. It frustrated me so much that I decided a virtual car was not worth the hassle it can be.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:36:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:35:59 PM(UTC)

Yes, I do.

And peoples are different, for me trial is most fun and this way i can skip everything else in that week and just do trial and get only car i want.
 2 users liked this post.
#31 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:43:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: V12 SprungBoss Go to Quoted Post

Yes, I do.

And peoples are different, for me trial is most fun and this way i can skip everything else in that week and just do trial and get only car i want.

Yeah but you're a good driver from what I know. Most aren't at your level, let alone mine (I think I'm worse from what I remember).

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 5 users liked this post.
#32 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:00:37 PM(UTC)

Yeah but you're a good driver from what I know. Most aren't at your level, let alone mine (I think I'm worse from what I remember).

Yes i may be better than most players so i cant really say what kinda experience trial is for avarage or below avarage players. But no matter how PG brings new cars in game there is allways peoples that are not happy even if they would just give new cars everyone without nothing peoples would complain that they get those cars too easily.
#33 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:01:28 PM(UTC)
about the forzathon shop black Friday deals,

When is it, is it Thursday the 28th of November or Friday the 29th of November
and does anyone know what time it will start?
#34 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:06:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: flayme778 Go to Quoted Post
about the forzathon shop black Friday deals,

When is it, is it Thursday the 28th of November or Friday the 29th of November
and does anyone know what time it will start?

Here in Aus i'd be saying it will be 29th Nov starting around 12 AM as we are always a day ahead.

I'm saying 12 AM because on the stream they said every 3 hours 2 different cars will be available making 16 cars in total.

Is confusing sometimes but i'll be keeping an eye out for it on both days just in case.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 19, 2019 4:01:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#35 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:07:54 PM(UTC)
Awesome to hear that Toyota is coming back. Hopefully they'll randomly decide to add my car as well (2007 Toyota Blade Master G).
#36 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:11:09 PM(UTC)
PG is ruining leaderboards even more in this game, speed traps and danger zones have been total joke since begin, drag leaderboard they ruined when people was able to get HS taxi and now they do rivals even more by banning bone shaker and tractor, good luck try to beat b-class tractor times without tractor.

From previous stream they had announce they would remove those cars scores but as you do, I can't help to think about the 'half done' PG rule. We will see on thursday ...

#37 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:23:28 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza14 Go to Quoted Post
PG is ruining leaderboards even more in this game, speed traps and danger zones have been total joke since begin, drag leaderboard they ruined when people was able to get HS taxi and now they do rivals even more by banning bone shaker and tractor, good luck try to beat b-class tractor times without tractor.

Surely they will have to remove all Track Tor times off the LBs? That said, I can still use the Track Tor in B class rivals at present.

Well they havent remove even austin taxi hs times from leaderboards so i dont high hopes for that one. I tested and i can pick bone shaker but times dont show up in leaderboards.

Yeah, might have expected them to mention it as well if that was their intention I guess - although I thought I had seen reference to it previously when they first said they were looking at it. The fact they have also done nothing about the Peel suggests Rivals isn’t their focus anyway.

Same for me that I can pick the BS but it doesn’t set a time - presume it will be more obvious once the update arrives.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:24:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#38 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:31:11 PM(UTC)
I'm sooo excited for getting 80% in Autumn, that's just what I was hoping for, thanks PG....
#39 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 2:40:02 PM(UTC)
2019 Ferrari 488 Pista
Class: S2
Performance Index: 912
Speed: 8.0
Handling: 9.0
Acceleration: 8.0
Launch: 9.4
Braking: 9.6
Engine: Mid
Traction: Rear wheel drive
Rarity: Legendary

2018 ATS GT
Class: S1
Performance Index: 894
Speed: 8.3
Handling: 8.0
Acceleration: 7.7
Launch: 9.2
Braking: 8.6
Rarity: Epic

1999 Lamborghini Diablo GTR
Class: S2
Performance Index: 915
Speed: 7.8
Handling: 9.9
Acceleration: 8.2
Launch: 9.1
Braking: 10

1970 Ferrari 512 S
Class: S1
Performance Index: 872
Speed: 8.0
Handling: 8.0
Acceleration: 7.9
Launch: 9.0
Braking: 7.5
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:18:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: wwwREXwww Go to Quoted Post

I know, funny that isn't it.......

Why, specifically, is it funny?
 1 user liked this post.
#41 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:25:20 PM(UTC)

Yes i may be better than most players so i cant really say what kinda experience trial is for avarage or below avarage players. But no matter how PG brings new cars in game there is allways peoples that are not happy even if they would just give new cars everyone without nothing peoples would complain that they get those cars too easily.

No, they would not. I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain about getting free cars in any racing game, ever.

Only the people who just can't let go of Gran Turismo's grindfest from 20 years ago would be complaining about free cars.

Alice >>>>>>>>>> Keira
 1 user liked this post.
#42 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:44:00 PM(UTC)

That you would rather complete 50% than doing the Trial (which no one knows what the tracks are or car and class yet).

I find that somewhat amusing but if you dont, well that's your prerogative.
#43 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 3:48:35 PM(UTC)
The Racing Version from the Diablo is a Joke, because we have already the Street Version.

Give us finally the Huracan Performante and Evo and the new Aventador from Lamborghini
 1 user liked this post.
#44 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 4:07:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DaReoCharmer Go to Quoted Post

Not a Toyota guy either but I got goosebumps on the reveal. All the running around the office had a nice buildup moment
Yeah, Mike looked genuinely, really excited to announce it! "One more thing!" Nicely done!

2 users liked this post.
#45 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 4:10:28 PM(UTC)

That you would rather complete 50% than doing the Trial (which no one knows what the tracks are or car and class yet).

Why not just give players who complete either the single player or multiplayer objectives some form of currency, and then make the reward cars available for said currency? That way, players can choose whether they want to pursue solo or online objectives without restricting their choice of rewards.

They could call them Forza-something Points?
#46 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 4:35:17 PM(UTC)
The announcement is published: https://forzamotorsport....en-us/news/fh4_series_16 announcing the content update on 11/20. The typical time for the cu would be 10am Pacific but since this can vary and is out of the control of the studios, no time is announced.

Release Notes are pending. I've updated the first post and will add the notes link when available.
#47 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 4:46:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
*snipped*

• Subtitle improvements: moved subtitles to the bottom center of the screen, away from their original location on the left-hand side. Players can now adjust the font size of all subtitles from within the Video Settings menu. Players can now adjust the transparency of the subtitle background from within the Video Settings menu. Players can now see an example of their subtitle settings by pressing the Options button from within the Video Settings menu[/list]

• Cool! Too-small-text in video games is a major pet peeve of mine. Sounds like I’ll still need to lean forward occasionally to read stats when I’m tuning, but still very neat the developers are finally realizing not every plays games while sitting 3 inches from a computer monitor.

Interesting that outer worlds just got a text enlarging patch today as well. Probs just a coincidence... maybe Microsoft font size conspiracy....
     3 users liked this post.
    #48 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 5:47:22 PM(UTC)

No, they would not. I don't think I've ever seen anyone complain about getting free cars in any racing game, ever.

Only the people who just can't let go of Gran Turismo's grindfest from 20 years ago would be complaining about free cars.

Even this forum peoples have been talking that they dont want that every car is just gifted to right away to anyone. And i enjoy myself getting something after completing challenge than getting same thing in free without any effort.

Still every time there is new car locked behind trial we hear "it's not fair that it's locked behind trial" at least in trial good drivers can carry not so good drivers to get prize. And at least it's not like orginal rip rod event where you need to get win against 11 other human player or behind rivals "reach time xx.xxx to get prize"
     1 user liked this post.
    #49 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 6:13:26 PM(UTC)

Having it as a 50% unlock would have been far better, you can do it when you have time and without having to rely on the moronic forza community to beat the A.I. If they want to keep the garbage that is the Trial then it should require a ticket, in order to get the ticket you should have to three star every championship for that season. Once done, you can enter the Trial. This would weed out the bad drivers because none of them have the skill to beat "highly skilled" drivatars and it would atleast be an improvement on the chaos that it is at the moment. Last time i did a Trial i was being used as a brake by the other idiots in the race, even when i was out in front they would spear into me.
    #50 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 7:12:03 PM(UTC)
    I think the Trial for the Pista is the worst idea PG had never had. This car is the one of the most wanted and many players don't want play multiplayers. I understand what PG are (is?) looking for but frustrating player is not a good way.
    I know PG had to target between their interests and those of players, but here we know what they choose.
    Nicocodu57
    French Forza Driver
    5 Pages1234>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
    Error