This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:48:33 PM(UTC)
Ive been doing a lot of custom events where endurance is the focus. Ill either do a Goliath race(the race around Australia) set for three laps, or ill do a circuit race set to 8 laps.

In the beginning i decimate or at least keep up with the ai until im comfortably ahead. As the race goes on i build up a tremendous lead. I have the difficult set ti average and only have the ABS assist on.

On either the last lap or the last half of a race my car starts breaking. I will have to fight to turn it and start braking seconds earlier than i normally have to. The engine also starts to jutter abit in the higher gears.

Now im not running into anything or crashing out. Im also making sure my tires dont skid. Even with all this extra careful driving, the AI manages to close the gap because they can speed through corners.

Is my car suffering from wear? If so how come it doesnt apply to the AI even though after each race and ai will have a beaten up cat as opposed to my pristine car?
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 16, 2019 1:42:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RainbowDashbuck Go to Quoted Post
Ive been doing a lot of custom events where endurance is the focus. Ill either do a Goliath race(the race around Australia) set for three laps, or ill do a circuit race set to 8 laps.

In the beginning i decimate or at least keep up with the ai until im comfortably ahead. As the race goes on i build up a tremendous lead. I have the difficult set ti average and only have the ABS assist on.

On either the last lap or the last half of a race my car starts breaking. I will have to fight to turn it and start braking seconds earlier than i normally have to. The engine also starts to jutter abit in the higher gears.

Now im not running into anything or crashing out. Im also making sure my tires dont skid. Even with all this extra careful driving, the AI manages to close the gap because they can speed through corners.

Is my car suffering from wear? If so how come it doesnt apply to the AI even though after each race and ai will have a beaten up cat as opposed to my pristine car?

Do you have your car set on Simulation for Damage/Tires/Fuel? This could cause this on Cross Country or rough Dirt race.

"Integrity, is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching." -Anonymous and/or Paraphrase -Charles Marshall.

Notification

Icon
Error