This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
127 Pages<<125126127Prev
#3151 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:57:34 PM(UTC)
I'm also having issues with Forza Horizon 4 Rewards. Car masteries are not updating since weeks.

Edited by user Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:00:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3152 Posted : Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:58:37 PM(UTC)
I'm also having issues with Forza Horizon 4 Rewards. My car masteries, aren't updating since weeks.
#3153 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 2:19:19 PM(UTC)
i think fh4 is down to working about 3-4 times a year these days. I got back into the game with the stay at home orders months ago and i havent had anything update except for achievments. fh3 works sans 1-2 categories, forza 7 has about half the things working these days but fh4 is almost completely broken for rewards and has been for months.
#3154 Posted : Saturday, June 27, 2020 3:37:37 PM(UTC)
My FH4 car masteries and days played have been struck for many months!
#3155 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2020 3:27:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: THU31 Go to Quoted Post
By the way, why do other people on the forums show as tier 4 with 1050 score?

The staff said when an EU Internet privacy law went into effect a while back, it impacted how they could pull other people's data from the Forza / XBL servers. I think they said they were working on a fix, or a new acceptance for data access, but nothing's come through. Though when I logged in today, I was greeted with a new request to allow the site access to my XBL data. No idea if there was a change that required new acceptance, or if there was a time limit on the prior access allowance.

The 1050 score is probably related to the score freely granted to everyone because of delisted marketplace content for older games, though the numbers don't line up. I think the free score was granted to FM5 and older games, but the DLC and tokens from those games are worth 1900, 950 for DLC and 950 for tokens.
#3156 Posted : Thursday, July 9, 2020 1:38:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bloomy Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: THU31 Go to Quoted Post
By the way, why do other people on the forums show as tier 4 with 1050 score?

The staff said when an EU Internet privacy law went into effect a while back, it impacted how they could pull other people's data from the Forza / XBL servers. I think they said they were working on a fix, or a new acceptance for data access, but nothing's come through. Though when I logged in today, I was greeted with a new request to allow the site access to my XBL data. No idea if there was a change that required new acceptance, or if there was a time limit on the prior access allowance.

The 1050 score is probably related to the score freely granted to everyone because of delisted marketplace content for older games, though the numbers don't line up. I think the free score was granted to FM5 and older games, but the DLC and tokens from those games are worth 1900, 950 for DLC and 950 for tokens.

So I would assume this is why nothing I've done in Forza Motosport 5/6 and the original Forza Horizon in the last few days hasn't registered in my progress?

#3157 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2020 4:10:57 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lord Moon Go to Quoted Post
So I would assume this is why nothing I've done in Forza Motosport 5/6 and the original Forza Horizon in the last few days hasn't registered in my progress?

From what I remember, the EU Internet privacy law just covered showing other people's scores on the forums. Aside from gamerscore and, IIRC, paid DLC owned, (i.e., data that is pulled from XBL instead of Forza servers), a lot of the stat tracking has been flaky across most games. FM6: Apex seemed to keep up pretty well as I worked through that over the past year, though. I finished the cars and badges last weekend, and it picked up on those within a day, along with most of my other stats in that game. My level in FM5 has been behind by 1 for a while, however, and stat tracking in FM3 has been behind for over a year. The rest of my stats appear up to date, though there were some stretches where things didn't update. If there's a new Forza coming this year alongside the Series X launch, we'll probably see things similar to prior game releases - the tracking will get fixed shortly before release so loyalty rewards are properly granted, then things stop working properly a few months later.
127 Pages<<125126127Prev

Notification

Icon
Error