This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
125 Pages<<123124125Prev
#3101 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:36:31 AM(UTC)
Started playing FH4 several days ago and nothing updates on it except for achievements.
#3102 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 10:57:27 AM(UTC)
Hello Forza aka PlayGround games my gt is StreetSpeed22 I got banned for 722 hrs and its been more than that my ban reason was skiping ahead of time to get the devo its to nice im sorry I been playing your game for 5/ years now every thing on my acc StreetSpeed22[ I got legit on the auction house and from the seasons I stream on Mixer I sit grinding Forza out please unban me soon I wont do it Again.

i gone into a state of depression.

Edited by user Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:25:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3103 Posted : Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:26:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SideRanger32644 Go to Quoted Post
Hello Forza aka PlayGround games my gt is StreetSpeed22 I got banned for 722 hrs and its been more than that my ban reason was skiping ahead of time to get the devo its to nice im sorry I been playing your game for 5/ years now every thing on my acc StreetSpeed22[ I got legit on the auction house and from the seasons I stream on Mixer I sit grinding Forza out please unban me soon I wont do it Again.

i gone into a state of depression.

Enforcement action and enforcement related topics are not discussed on the official Forza forums. If you have questions or need to find out why an account or device may have Forza specific enforcement action please submit a ticket at https://support.forzamotorsport.net.

Please do not submit multiple tickets for the same inquiry as this will further delay any response as it adds to the queue.

1 user liked this post.
#3104 Posted : Thursday, December 12, 2019 10:39:00 AM(UTC)
Is there any chance ever that the Forza Rewards will update Days Played, Miles Driven, and Car Masteries? Its a whole lot of points that Id like to get since I put the time in...
125 Pages<<123124125Prev

Notification

Icon
Error