This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 1:18:21 AM(UTC)
Never mind.....just won it in the AH for a whopping 33,000!

I must say however, this has been the hardest of the PO car to win by far, between the "Aston Martin DB11", "Camaro ZL1" and "Porsche 911 GT3 RS" PO cars.

Must've searched over 1000 times over the last three days for the "Camaro ZL1 PO"

I know it's doubtful that the actual seller will see this, but if you do (I know who you are J******2), get in touch, and I'll be happy to sort out the 200 Million credits.

Doubt he'll need it as he is level 568★8, but the offer stands anyway.

Edited by user Sunday, November 10, 2019 2:49:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 11:30:20 AM(UTC)
That was the one which took me the longest to get as well. Mine has had 15 owners, can you beat that? :p
Rank: Racing Permit
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 12:16:17 PM(UTC)
The weird thing is it took me less than an hour to get the Camaro with the new 'save search' and I saw 2 of them in that hour.
I searched back to back, immediately trying to buyout when I saw one.
I got all PO cars and the Capri FE in two, three hours tops.
With my very limited sample size I can't say if it was plain luck or not of course..
Maybe it is because I am on PC that searches are quicker?
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 12:20:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
That was the one which took me the longest to get as well. Mine has had 15 owners, can you beat that? :p
Nah! The "Porsche 911 GT3 RS PO" had 8 owners and both the "Aston Martin DB11 PO" and "Chevrolet Camaro Z1 PO" had 2 owners (with skill tree untouched).

15 owners is a lot! LOL
Rank: C-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 12:26:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sir iLex Go to Quoted Post
Maybe it is because I am on PC that searches are quicker?
You did well getting them all so quick!

Yes the new search function works well and that is the only reason I attempted to look for the 3 PO cars I didn't already have as it was too time consuming re-populating all the search criteria as it was before the update.

All in all, probably took me around a week to get those 3 PO cars (a few hundred searches a day), so I guess you are right with regard luck and as you say being on PC probably help a great deal too.

Oh well, we all got what we wanted now! LOL

Edited by user Sunday, November 10, 2019 12:26:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#6 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 1:26:35 PM(UTC)
Have to say the new search is great, much quicker. I haven't played though the summer but have managed to catch up the rest of the exclusive cars in a few odd hours of auction hunting over the past few days so I now have a complete garage though some cars were removed and I don't seem to have gained the two free PO cars. I assume if you had them you didn't get extras.

I got my PO's early in the year so surprised they are being traded in such volumes now. My cameros are 8 and 4 owners but I do have a Nissan PO with 16 owners...... That was bought around Jan so it had a hard life.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#7 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 5:40:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
That was the one which took me the longest to get as well. Mine has had 15 owners, can you beat that? :p


sounds like a fun car!

#hotpotato
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 9:36:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sir iLex Go to Quoted Post
The weird thing is it took me less than an hour to get the Camaro with the new 'save search' and I saw 2 of them in that hour.
I searched back to back, immediately trying to buyout when I saw one.
I got all PO cars and the Capri FE in two, three hours tops.
With my very limited sample size I can't say if it was plain luck or not of course..
Maybe it is because I am on PC that searches are quicker?


Well those are not that hard to find anymore because duplicate glitch that there was earlier there is way more PO cars out there than it should be. I remember when i try to snipe those before that it take long time to find all those 4.

But still hardest one was R35 PO i start sniping that one right after those start pop up in AH and i count after i get that one that i search that car something like 30k times before i get one.
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#9 Posted : Sunday, November 10, 2019 9:55:22 PM(UTC)
Well, I thought I wouldn't see a return from FH3, but it looks like my job as a Part-Time Mod is back in business!

https://forums.forzamoto...ller-s-Marketplace.aspx

(If you don't understand, it is all just a joke I had from FH3)
Rank: Racing Legend
#10 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 12:32:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
That was the one which took me the longest to get as well. Mine has had 15 owners, can you beat that? :p


My preorder porsche has had 15 owners as well
Wonder if anyone can beat 15
Rank: Racing Permit
#11 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 5:01:35 AM(UTC)
My Porsche has had 8 owners, yet no one unlocked any of the perks on it. This is kinda weird considering it gives 300k credits.
Rank: Driver's Permit
 3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 9:42:42 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
My preorder porsche has had 15 owners as well
Wonder if anyone can beat 15


Hold my beer :P



Alfa Romeo - made in Italy, perfected in my garage
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#13 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 2:06:17 PM(UTC)
Yikes you win! I am genuinely confused why these cars change hands so often, I wonder are some people accidentally listing them?

I would like the ability to manually 'lock' cars we own, so that we can't accidentally delete or auction them. Am I the only one who has come close to accidentally doing that? It is easily done especially as when you are deleting a car, the final screen simply says 'are you sure you want to delete this car', without reminding you the name of the car. So you might be intending to delete the umpteenth Porsche 911 '82 you've bought for the perks, but you accidentally selected your precious Porsche PO. I bet someone has done this.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#14 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 2:26:45 PM(UTC)
If I remember right any account I create on xbox gets a Senna for playing the demo and a McLaren PO for pre ordering. Just have to play for a couple of hours to unlock the AH. All the kids profiles got them. Xbox is set as my home, but shared with the kids.

A number of the original owners of recent cars are the generic two words + number with a small number of original owners, 2-3. This suggests they are slave accounts.

For a little effort, new cars can be created to try and sell to friends etc.
Rank: Driver's License
#15 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 4:06:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: El Barto inc Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
My preorder porsche has had 15 owners as well
Wonder if anyone can beat 15


Hold my beer :P





That’s impressive. I got a Camaro PO a few months ago that had 25 owners, but not even close to your 31. Funny thing though, even with all the previous owners no perks had been unlocked and it had hardly been driven.

Edited by user Monday, November 11, 2019 4:07:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#16 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 6:18:07 AM(UTC)
Help required for the ignorant: I'm assuming these are for the completists.....I thought I pre-ordered the ultimate edition...so I'm curious were these different or from a specific source to get originally or is PO not pre-order......

There pictures of these cars somewhere? Thanks!
Rank: C-Class Racing License
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:40:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HeadRusch1 Go to Quoted Post
Help required for the ignorant: I'm assuming these are for the completists.....I thought I pre-ordered the ultimate edition...so I'm curious were these different or from a specific source to get originally or is PO not pre-order......

There pictures of these cars somewhere? Thanks!


PO cars are from preorders at physical retailers, not the online digital copy
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#18 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:08:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HIR07A Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: HeadRusch1 Go to Quoted Post
Help required for the ignorant: I'm assuming these are for the completists.....I thought I pre-ordered the ultimate edition...so I'm curious were these different or from a specific source to get originally or is PO not pre-order......

There pictures of these cars somewhere? Thanks!


PO cars are from preorders at physical retailers, not the online digital copy


The McLaren 720s was the PO for the online Microsoft store. I bought through a reputable key site and still got the McLaren 720s PO along with a Senna for playing the demo.

These were gifted as keys sent to to account which registered the game.

Rank: Driver's Permit
#19 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 8:20:50 AM(UTC)
j

Edited by user Monday, November 25, 2019 8:22:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: oof, didnt mean to send this now i dont know how to delete it

Rank: C-Class Racing License
#20 Posted : Sunday, December 1, 2019 7:27:18 PM(UTC)
Did you get one when it was free?

Notification

Icon
Error