#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 3:11:10 PM(UTC)
My game can't connect to the servers. I'm from Russia. But ths funniest thing that my friend can. Same issue have people even from UK. Trying to talk with support, but they kinda don't know about this issue with the servers
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 19, 2019 12:34:18 AM(UTC)
I did even hard reset and and delete my save and start a new one. Still can't connect to the servers.
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 29, 2019 10:47:39 AM(UTC)
Same. I can find an online session, but when I click X to join I get a network error! Multiplayer in other Forza games is fine.

Edit: I fixed this error by enabling IPSec ALG in my router. I found the solution via the Forza Motorsport 5 forum's FAQ thread.

Edited by user Sunday, January 26, 2020 10:54:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 4:16:05 PM(UTC)
For anyone having trouble connecting to online servers on the Xbox One X console...
I shut-off the "Instant On" feature in the console's SETTINGS area, then restarted the console.
I then launched FH2 and the online connection was successfully made within 5 minutes.
Just thought I'd post this, in case anyone else is having the same problem I was.
Cheers!
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 9, 2020 5:54:30 PM(UTC)
Did you put yor console back into instant mode after FH2 connected I am only trying to connect to social as I think I need that to download all the gifted Credits I probably have redeemed from the Forza Hub app Well looks like that work around does not work any more looks like they have shut the servers down & have said nothing about it yet they are still gifting credits away in the forza hub for it. So how are you meant to redeem the credits from the Forza Hub for Forza Horizon 2 if the servers are shut down.

Notification

Icon
Error