10 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext
#76 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:50:05 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
More stuff I randomly found on the internet:

Things are quite hectic.

Maybe they’re adding the LEGO Urus TSX or whatever and the LEGO Super Trofeo. Wouldn’t that be something. Those are 8 wide tho.
#77 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:51:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ParanoidDoge Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post
What's the problem then ? The FXX isn't in FM7, the K is and both are in FH4 - why wouldn't they add the Evo then ? Licensing ? No previous appearance in a 'dead' game ?

The FXX was featured in the Xbox 360 Games.

Yeah, I know.

And?

What's your point ? Can't add the FXX Evo cause it wasn't in either FM7 or the 360 generation ? Anyway. We'll see.

Missed my original Argument by a mile.
Most Update cars in H4 fall into 4 Categories
1. Previously featured
2. Relating to Britain
3. Highly Requested
4. New Category for Manufacturer
So why would the FXX K Evo be added over cars like the F8, F355/458 Challenge, 612 Scaglietti?
#78 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 10:54:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clutch63 Go to Quoted Post
So you’re telling me that Lamborghini(again, who has a partnership with Forza) told the developers “no” to the most requested Lamborghini model in series history, whilst just giving away the license to NFS, AC, CSR, TC2, and The Grand Tour Game? Open your eyes. It’s just flat out ineptitude.

Just gonna leave this here.
#79 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:00:52 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BabySeal363 Go to Quoted Post
More stuff I randomly found on the internet:

Things are quite hectic.

Prob not a EVO Perfomante or similar, Lamborghini only releases spi(y)der versions of tuned up cars, not tuned up versions of tuned up cars.
 1 user liked this post.
#80 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:01:05 AM(UTC)
So you’re telling me that Lamborghini(again, who has a partnership with Forza) told the developers “no” to the most requested Lamborghini model in series history, whilst just giving away the license to NFS, AC, CSR, TC2, and The Grand Tour Game? Open your eyes. It’s just flat out ineptitude.

Why leave that there? It’s nothing. Players want the Performante more than the EVO.
#81 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:02:13 AM(UTC)

Why leave that there? It’s nothing. Players want the Performante more than the EVO.

Look at it again, then tell me the amount of non-Mobile Games that have the EVO.
#82 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:04:10 AM(UTC)

Look at it again, then tell me the amount of non-Mobile Games that have the EVO.

Again, the Performante is the one people have been requesting, not the EVO. They can add the EVO sure, but it’s not the Performante. Which is the one people have been requesting. What’s hard to understand about that?
#83 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:05:26 AM(UTC)

Again, the Performante is the one people have been requesting, not the EVO. They can add the EVO sure, but it’s not the Performante. Which is the one people have been requesting. What’s hard to understand about that?

Answer me.
 1 user liked this post.
#84 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:13:56 AM(UTC)
What's the problem then ? The FXX isn't in FM7, the K is and both are in FH4 - why wouldn't they add the Evo then ? Licensing ? No previous appearance in a 'dead' game ?

The FXX was featured in the Xbox 360 Games.

Yeah, I know.

And?

What's your point ? Can't add the FXX Evo cause it wasn't in either FM7 or the 360 generation ? Anyway. We'll see.

Missed my original Argument by a mile.
Most Update cars in H4 fall into 4 Categories
1. Previously featured
2. Relating to Britain
3. Highly Requested
4. New Category for Manufacturer
So why would the FXX K Evo be added over cars like the F8, F355/458 Challenge, 612 Scaglietti?

Hard to miss that argument when there wasn't even one to begin with - besides, update 14 brought 4 new cars (two related to Britain, none previously featured) so we could still get 2 new Ferrari. (two highly requested motors in this case)
#85 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:18:56 AM(UTC)

Hard to miss that argument when there wasn't even one to begin with - besides, update 14 brought 4 new cars (two related to Britain, none previously featured) so we could still get 2 new Ferrari. (two highly requested motors in this case)

How is the FXX K Evo highly requested?
Plus, heres a Chart for the Update 14 cars,

MCL 600LT 1 - n 2 - y 3 - y 4 - y
MCL 720S Spider 1 - technically 2 - y 3 - n 4 - n
VW #94 I.D. R 1 - n 2 - n 3 - n 4 - n
FOR DD Prerunner 1 - n 2 - n 3 - n 4 - n
 2 users liked this post.
#86 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:23:39 AM(UTC)

How is the FXX K Evo highly requested?
Plus, heres a Chart for the Update 14 cars,

MCL 600LT 1 - n 2 - y 3 - y 4 - y
MCL 720S Spider 1 - technically 2 - y 3 - n 4 - n
VW #94 I.D. R 1 - n 2 - n 3 - n 4 - n
FOR DD Prerunner 1 - n 2 - n 3 - n 4 - n

God you're an insufferable wee ned. You know what ? You're right, no FXX Evo. Congrats pal.
If we get it AND the Pista, meaning two new 'Raris, jesus I'll have a proper laugh.
#87 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:26:32 AM(UTC)

If we get it AND the Pista, meaning two new 'Raris, jesus I'll have a proper laugh.

two "new" Ferraris
The 488P is pretty likely,
The FXX K Evo is just very unlikely, as there are other choices, that would make more sense than a Copy of the FXX K.
#88 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:30:48 AM(UTC)

Hasn't replied for 20 min.
Gonna post how i would've continued here, and that is Marketing.
Marketing is THE tool to bring in more players, plus very important at this time specifically, as Black Friday and Christmas are around the corner.
Plus the answer of "Non-Mobile Games that feature the Huracan EVO" is zero.
So, that car is a very important marketing tool for this period of time, as most people have a simple way to think about cars.
New Supercar = Must Buy/Download.
#89 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:43:48 AM(UTC)

Answer me.

There’s no consoles with the EVO, that’s not what we’re talking about my dude. We’re talking about the Performante.
 1 user liked this post.
#90 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:46:47 AM(UTC)
There’s no consoles with the EVO, that’s not what we’re talking about my dude. We’re talking about the Performante.

Thing is, this entire thread is still just speculation.
It could be the Aventador SVJ for all we know.
 1 user liked this post.
#91 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 11:52:04 AM(UTC)

Thing is, this entire thread is still just speculation.
It could be the Aventador SVJ for all we know.

And I hope it is, however if it’s not, quite a few people are going to migrate to the other games that actually offer the cars people actually want.
 2 users liked this post.
#92 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:00:05 PM(UTC)
Considering how poorly the LEGO expansion was received, and then the “we can’t tell you what Porsche” turned out to be a Macan. I hope we get some awesome, requested, cars this update. I think I like being surprised out of the blue (divo, ID.R, etc) than being led on or getting hopes up haha

Ferrari 488 Pista
Ferrari F8 Tributo
Lamborghini Huracan Performante
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ

Any two of those would make a large majority of the car requesters happy, cmon PG!
#93 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:03:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
I think I like being surprised out of the blue (divo, ID.R, etc) than being led on or getting hopes up haha

The Divo was known to come since day one of the last TorbenTuesday.
#94 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:08:30 PM(UTC)
Back to the title of this thread though, and many questions.
What do the numbers under Friday mean?
Below Friday, there are some numbers, what could they mean?
The Entire Diagram under that,
One looks like a Config thing,
The Other some sort of Garage Preloading System?
That Graph besides that Car 1 Car 2 Thing?
The Bing Search Bar?
Sweater Incident?
 2 users liked this post.
#95 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:26:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nayre33 Go to Quoted Post
I think I like being surprised out of the blue (divo, ID.R, etc) than being led on or getting hopes up haha

The Divo was known to come since day one of the last TorbenTuesday.

No. It was hinted at. It could’ve been the easiest hint ever, but it wasn’t known until it was officially announced. Even the tweets featuring the silhouette aren’t official statements. They could’ve been used towards anything. Aside from that, that’s still a surprise no? Wake up one day and PG shares a tweet with the Divo was a complete surprise for me.
 1 user liked this post.
#96 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:31:38 PM(UTC)
Rather than keep adding possibly half broken cars... I prefer them to fix the cars already there instead.
#97 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:24:04 PM(UTC)

Ugh torben Tuesday always making feel like I need glasses. All I can make out is that they’re using google, not bing...
#98 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:48:12 PM(UTC)
years.

NFS could easily steal a lot of Forza players if they keep on a good trend of adding great vehicles. You’d think, and hope, that the devs would listen and add these cars that a good majority of vocal players want. The Performante and SVJ are easy winners in popularity. So at this point, what’s holding them back?

Do uou belies iEA will bring more cars from free? Also i read many players complain about gameplat and prefer Forza seires
#99 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:58:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: fuchs171 Go to Quoted Post
years.

NFS could easily steal a lot of Forza players if they keep on a good trend of adding great vehicles. You’d think, and hope, that the devs would listen and add these cars that a good majority of vocal players want. The Performante and SVJ are easy winners in popularity. So at this point, what’s holding them back?

Do uou belies iEA will bring more cars from free? Also i read many players complain about gameplat and prefer Forza seires

I’ll gladly pay for new cars if they’re the ones I want, and I can probably guess so would other players.

I think you’re ignoring the fact that Forza does the same thing. They have the car pass, but you still had to buy it. And if you didn’t you would’ve had to it for the cars.

Yes they’re adding vehicles in updates, are they the most requested cars? No. We got the Divo and ID R, which is great, but it’s not the Performante or SVJ or Pista. Instead we get a bunch of 360-era cars, and a few new cars. The wishlist speaks for itself.

People buy car games for its content, and right now the competition has the newest vehicles. I’ve been a die hard Forza fan for years since FM4, and to think I’d rather buy NFS Heat is amazing to me. Forza/PG needs to step up their game if they expect to keep their player base.
#100 Posted : Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:11:38 PM(UTC)
Lol I’m a week ahead of myself

Edited by user Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:12:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 Pages<<23456>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error