This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 1:30:54 PM(UTC)
Hi i have been wanting to get either the mclaren 600lt or bugatti divo or the lykan hypersport at a low price but i havent got the luck to get them so tell me if you are willing to sell one of these at low price to me thanks
#2 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 6:42:55 PM(UTC)
Worst part about the auction house "save a search" feature is that cars like this are searched every mili-second now with hundreds of people searching it every 2-3 seconds. It's almost impossible to trade cars or buy from someone you know :(

Good luck out there.
#3 Posted : Monday, November 11, 2019 8:54:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tsujen Go to Quoted Post
Worst part about the auction house "save a search" feature is that cars like this are searched every mili-second now with hundreds of people searching it every 2-3 seconds. It's almost impossible to trade cars or buy from someone you know :(

Good luck out there.

I know that freaking feeling. I have a deal for both VW I.D R PP and 599XX Evo for a private deal, until someone sniped it for a quick second. That is why I rather bother to buy full price. Since it's like RNG type of luck where you never someone **** it for mili-second.

Notification

Icon
Error