This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:55:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
It's all done by modders using programs to do it and modding them in and to be the paint jobs on the car cuz there's no possible way doing time and effort to do all of those paint jobs that look just like pictures if you believe their BS I'm sorry but all they're trying to do is get you to get their stuff and that's pretty much it don't let them bs
ing you about it's taking time and effort we're doing the editor cuz they're not it's all a programs

You can make the picture look like a photo if you take your time.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:21:59 PM(UTC)
It's all done by modders using programs to do it and modding them in and to be the paint jobs on the car cuz there's no possible way doing time and effort to do all of those paint jobs that look just like pictures if you believe their BS I'm sorry but all they're trying to do is get you to get their stuff and that's pretty much it don't let them bs
ing you about it's taking time and effort we're doing the editor cuz they're not it's all a programs

Sorry .... but you're wrong.
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:26:20 PM(UTC)

PC users and my guess is also users who either work or worked for the actual developers who have access and tools to make the game work in 'Dev Mode' or like that. How can the Developers monitor an open system that insiders can exploit.

- upcaman

#29 Posted : Saturday, November 9, 2019 10:17:02 AM(UTC)
One thing that would be nice (if possible) would be a way to enter a string of text without laboriously having to do each letter individually. It's really slow going.
Quick Reply
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error