This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 9:55:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
It's all done by modders using programs to do it and modding them in and to be the paint jobs on the car cuz there's no possible way doing time and effort to do all of those paint jobs that look just like pictures if you believe their BS I'm sorry but all they're trying to do is get you to get their stuff and that's pretty much it don't let them bs
ing you about it's taking time and effort we're doing the editor cuz they're not it's all a programs

You can make the picture look like a photo if you take your time.
 1 user liked this post.
#27 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:21:59 PM(UTC)
It's all done by modders using programs to do it and modding them in and to be the paint jobs on the car cuz there's no possible way doing time and effort to do all of those paint jobs that look just like pictures if you believe their BS I'm sorry but all they're trying to do is get you to get their stuff and that's pretty much it don't let them bs
ing you about it's taking time and effort we're doing the editor cuz they're not it's all a programs

Sorry .... but you're wrong.
#28 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:26:20 PM(UTC)

PC users and my guess is also users who either work or worked for the actual developers who have access and tools to make the game work in 'Dev Mode' or like that. How can the Developers monitor an open system that insiders can exploit.

- upcaman

#29 Posted : Saturday, November 9, 2019 10:17:02 AM(UTC)
One thing that would be nice (if possible) would be a way to enter a string of text without laboriously having to do each letter individually. It's really slow going.
Try my new blueprint race; "The Edinburgh Twist" - 736 688 266 - it's twisty, fiendish fun!
#30 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 6:57:33 AM(UTC)
Who would I need to talk to to get my logo made into a liverie
#31 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 7:13:59 AM(UTC)
Who would I need to talk to to get my logo made into a liverie

There's a request sticky near to this sticky.
#32 Posted : Monday, December 23, 2019 8:45:50 PM(UTC)
there sites you can buy accounts with every car buy as much credits as you want since they allow cross platfor it allows all the hacks cheats and mods now xbox will ban and **** your account but others wont I have seen copy writed images imported onyo cars that include the codded watermark a series not readable by the ryr but by apps Microsoft made an app to imbed cr codes inb images thry have also appeared on cars with the imbedded info . I have clients who have cliebnts who want sources found that violated there ip rights and I do quite well theres even video on the web my favorite search what happens when you by the vastle youll see the site the process of the illegal mods credits now the selling in auction is based on your level as a tuner or painter but they do get you and support never calls back I have associates we have 120 open tickets inb a year not one response all legit so yes you could say as one of my fav quotes but with a twist they maybe facing troubling times quite soon.
#33 Posted : Saturday, December 28, 2019 1:39:54 AM(UTC)
Weird question and possibly the wrong thread, but does anybody know of any good Rick and Morty paint jobs or decals?

I made a pickle Rick vinyl group. Search my username

Edited by user Saturday, December 28, 2019 1:40:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#34 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 7:23:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BorisDaRussian Go to Quoted Post
Perhaps allow a free view like in forzavista? Would be a massive help to us hacks and pros alike.

I simply press the sticks in so i have a free look around and also place the car as i wanted to line objekts
#35 Posted : Friday, January 10, 2020 2:21:43 PM(UTC)
While most of these repllies are great, some are a little misleading as well. There are apps for your phone that can window or mirror and image which you can cast to your t.v. screen to copy shapes and color over that image and make exact spot on images. This is how there are multiple people with the same vinyls that look identical. I know of a way without the app, which you can do in game, but that is for us professional painters that know about it to keep it a secret.
#36 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:46:13 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Poet113 Go to Quoted Post
a little youtube link to help prove how they are made by one of my friends https://youtu.be/zo52ipSWIbg

Being a newbie at this, I had the same questions and found this vid very informative.

Question: Can this process be automated using a scripting language like Python? It would need some external api’s that deliver the data for each button, color, etc.
#37 Posted : Tuesday, January 28, 2020 2:26:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Poet113 Go to Quoted Post
a little youtube link to help prove how they are made by one of my friends https://youtu.be/zo52ipSWIbg

Being a newbie at this, I had the same questions and found this vid very informative.

Question: Can this process be automated using a scripting language like Python? It would need some external api’s that deliver the data for each button, color, etc.

That video doesn't show you anything, it is easy to delete all of the shapes, and then play the video backwards. To program this automatically would take months of work, and a clever programmer. I know how to do it, but I don't see the benefit.
#38 Posted : Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:13:24 PM(UTC)
JDezign, the Best Interior Designers in Coimbatore also does interior designing for the dining room, bedrooms, kids room, and living room. We offer you the complete home solution in both contemporary and modular interior designing under one roof, modular kitchens, wardrobe, and storage units, crockery units, entertainment units, study tables, painting, wallpaper, false ceiling, flooring, wall tiling, and furniture by our experienced professional designers. We have more than 1000 innovative designs to make your rooms look attractive and pleasant.

The wallpapers reduce the painting work to make your wall innovative. We also provide furniture solutions that save space, TV units, sideboards, chest of drawers, shoe racks, bookshelves, wall-mounted storage, foyer units, house decoration, and lighting for home as well as make your house a dream destination.

JDezign is a Best Interior Designers in Coimbatore thus help customers we providing online expert advice to clarify customer questionnaires, give a free consultation and expert advice. We have provision to co-create your design and get a quote instantly using the 3D visualization tool, Spacecraft. We assure you to deliver a completely furnished home in 45 days.
#39 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 9:38:47 AM(UTC)
Hey Guys! I was wondering if any of you could help me out, by making the Monster Energy Claw marks? I'm currently making a NASCAR Skin of Hailie Deegan's Ford Fusion #4.

Thanks,
Logan Thurman
#40 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 9:06:04 PM(UTC)
The purification stages are Pre-filter that removes visible particles like dust, sand from water, the Top Best Water Purifiers 2020 Under 15000 sediment filter removes particles that are less than 5microns, activated carbon filter removes chlorine and organic impurities from water to improve the taste of water, RO membrane contains thin-film composite that removes contamination in water, UV membrane sterilizes water and make them safe for drinking, mineralization helps to add essential minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium to water, UF membrane removes bacteria and viruses, pH and TDS controller maintain water supply level with there standards, post-carbon taste enhancer that improves water taste.
Quick Reply
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error