7 Pages123>>Next
 4 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:47:08 AM(UTC)
AUTUMN | SERIES 15

Starts October 31, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the second season of Series 15.

Note that U.S. time zones change to Standard time on November 3rd.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 600 FP Car: 2013 McLaren P1 (1,350,000 CR value)
  • 600 FP Car: 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari (1,500,000 CR value)
  • 250 FP Clothing: Witch's Hat
  • 250 FP Clothing: Witch's Nose
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Autumn Completion: Bugatti Divo (newly released Exclusive model)
  • 80% Autumn Completion: Skeleton Morph Suit
  • 50% Series 15 Completion: 2017 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Coupe (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 15 Completion: 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS (previously available Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge.

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive the 2013 MINI X-Raid ALL4 Racing Countryman
  • Earn 3 Kangaroo Skill combos in the MINI X-Raid Countryman
  • Earn an Ultimate Skill Chain in the MINI X-Raid Countryman
  • Win 4 Cross-Country Series Events in the MINI X-Raid Countryman

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.
  • Earn 3 Great Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Drive for a total of 5 miles
  • Earn 4 stars in total from Danger Signs
  • Earn 2 Near Miss Skills
  • Earn 2 Awesome Speed Skills
  • Win 2 Cross Country events
  • Earn 1 Drafting Skill

SEASONAL EVENTS

Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "The Holy Trinity" | Road Racing | (S2 998) Porsche 918 or McLaren P1 or LaFerrari
  • Reward: Rimac C_Two (previously available Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games: Mudkickers' | (S1 900) Rally Monsters
  • Reward: Hoonigan RS200 (previously available Exclusive model)

PR Stunt: Broadway Windmill Danger Sign | 1443.6 feet
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Princes Street Speed Trap | 237.0 mph

PR Stunt: Bridlewood Speed Zone | 134.0 mph

Championship: "Autumn Developer Championship" | Road Racing | (B700) David vs. Goliath
  • Reward: 2009 Vauxhall Corsa (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Supercar Showdown" | Road Racing | (S2 998) Ferrari vs. McLaren
  • Reward: Ferrari F50 GT (1,200,000 CR value)

Championship: "Special Performance" | Dirt Racing | (A800) Ford Falcon '15 or HSV Gen-F GTS
  • Reward: Ford Falcon FE (previously available Exclusive model)

Monthly Events
  • Horizon Story: Upgrade Heroes (permanent event)
  • Monthly Rivals: 1939 Auto Union Type D
  • Monthly Rivals: 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154
  • Online Adventure

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist, and are required for 100% in each season.

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 5:39:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:55:16 AM(UTC)
Keep an eye on the Forzathon Shop - normally it shows a countdown timer for the week, but today's timer has only 21 hours left.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:02:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Keep an eye on the Forzathon Shop - normally it shows a countdown timer for the week, but today's timer has only 21 hours left.

Witches hat and nose a Halloween exclusive, maybe?
 1 user liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:03:05 AM(UTC)
DIVO! DIVO! DIVO!
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
 3 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:33:01 AM(UTC)
This is a known issue, but the system for checking available cars for a season event from the Festival Playlist menu is not very helpful.
For example, this week's community championship is the B class “David vs Goliath”, but many of the cars in this category are lower than the B class, so they are not listed in the list of cars available for this event. Hmm.
I hope that they will correct the list of available cars in future updates and also show cars whose stock PI is below the specified class.
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:45:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: nb3254 Go to Quoted Post
This is a known issue, but the system for checking available cars for a season event from the Festival Playlist menu is not very helpful.
For example, this week's community championship is the B class “David vs Goliath”, but many of the cars in this category are lower than the B class, so they are not listed in the list of cars available for this event. Hmm.
I hope that they will correct the list of available cars in future updates and also show cars whose stock PI is below the specified class.

Hope I'm understanding you correctly... but can't you just upgrade a car to B Class? There is even a section that allows you to automatically upgrade to a specific class.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
 9 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:49:29 AM(UTC)
nb3254 is referring to how the seasonal event displays eligible cars. There are 40 cars in the David vs. Goliath theme, but since the seasonal event only shows your cars that are currently eligible (either stock or upgraded to B class), it doesn't show you the D and C class cars you might own that could be upgraded to become eligible, and Buy Cars won't show you the Exclusive models that could be eligible.

Below is the full David vs. Goliath list of cars from the Blueprint menu. I've separated the eight vehicles that are too high to fit into B class, but the Durango and Ranger can be detuned from A to B. The rest are D, C, and B class.

1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
1958 Austin-Healey Sprite MkI
1957 BMW Isetta 300 Export
1970 Chevrolet El Camino Super Sport 454
2018 Dodge Durango SRT
1948 Ferrari 166MM Barchetta
2014 Ford Ranger T6 Rally Raid
2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan Forza Edition
2011 Ford Transit SuperSportVan
1956 Ford F-100
1983 GMC Vandura G-1500
2006 Hummer H1 Alpha
1970 International Scout 800A
1986 Lamborghini LM 002
1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck
2014 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U5023
1971 Meyers Manx
1965 MINI Cooper S
2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler
2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept
2016 Nissan Titan Warrior Concept Forza Edition
1962 Peel P50
1955 Porsche 550A Spyder
2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
1972 Reliant Supervan III
2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser Arctic Trucks AT37
2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38
2009 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
1992 Volkswagen Golf Gti 16v Mk2
1963 Volkswagen Beetle

PI is too high to manipulate into B Class:
2012 Bowler EXR S
2014 Ford #11 Rockstar F-150 Trophy Truck
2015 Honda Ridgeline Baja Trophy Truck
2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
1986 MG Metro 6R4
2016 RJ Anderson #37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck
1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck
2016 Volvo Iron Knight

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:43:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 7:54:06 AM(UTC)
How to fail at fixing something:
Fix only one usecase of it.
Weekly failed to recognize my car AGAIN!
Second week in a row, plus first weekly after the update.
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:09:50 AM(UTC)
Can't wait to take the Divo out and whip it good!
Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:10:07 AM(UTC)
The Divo has to wait due to Halloween. Looking forward to tomorrow.
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:12:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
The Divo has to wait due to Halloween. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Not here :D

2 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 8:37:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DarkWolf907505 Go to Quoted Post

Hope I'm understanding you correctly... but can't you just upgrade a car to B Class? There is even a section that allows you to automatically upgrade to a specific class.

Well, what I wanted to explain is a list of cars that are available for season events that can be seen from the Festival Playlist menu.
This list does not show cars that have lower stock PIs than the designated class and need to be upgraded to participate.
For example, this week's community championship only shows Transit FE and MB Racing Truck.
Therefore, if many of the cars in that category have a lower PI in stock than the designated class for the season event, those cars cannot be confirmed from the list. (* This is not a list of owned cars)

If it is a category that can be narrowed down from the sort menu like "Rod & Custom", there is no problem with this system. However, there are many subcategories in this game that cannot be confirmed from garages, such as “David vs Goliath”.
There are only two ways to see which cars belong to these subcategories in the game. One is to create a blueprint event and check it from the event rule settings screen.
The other is the Festival Playlist menu.
However, the latter often did not work with the problems mentioned above and I was going to complain about this.
It seems that it was strange English because I use web translation. I'm sorry.
 3 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 9:00:41 AM(UTC)
If it is a category that can be narrowed down from the sort menu like "Rod & Custom", there is no problem with this system. However, there are many subcategories in this game that cannot be confirmed from garages, such as “David vs Goliath”.

Got it! And I see the dilemma. Thankfully ManteoMax has posted our options.
Sometimes I wrestle with my demons... sometimes, we just snuggle.
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 9:47:14 AM(UTC)
Anyway the B class is easy, I won by miles without even concentrating. It was more like driving to work, so whatever car you can see just use it.
 1 user liked this post.
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:04:31 AM(UTC)
Fix it from making uneven teams in the games. 4 times in a row now. Maybe if it didn't take 10 min to load into an event people would not quit.

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:08:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#16 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:19:57 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: leetorts Go to Quoted Post
Fix it from making uneven teams in the games. 4 times in a row now. Maybe if it didn't take 10 min to load into an event people would not quit.
If I could, I would click like 10x! Uneven teams plus the extra long time to start the next event = frustration, especially when it happens over and over.

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:20:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: reworded

#17 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 10:37:40 AM(UTC)
Even when I have more they quit for no reason. What really is frustrating are these load times. Done took like an hour.

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 11:19:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#18 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 1:02:43 PM(UTC)
S2 in the rain on tracks that are way too short for these cars? Didn't we just do this exact same series a few weeks ago?
 4 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 1:18:20 PM(UTC)
Tips & Miscellany

The Trial

1. Derwent Reservoir Sprint
2. Lakehurst Copse Circuit
3. Lake District Sprint

Used Porsche Spyder for this event.

Got this on second effort. There was a bit of in team competition problem on first try and we lost first race. Won second and third I was rammed out from checkpoint and ended in rewind loop and quit.

On second try we had a good team, but somehow we managed to lose the first event though I brought 650 points. We won next two races and that's about it. It was a pity to see someone quit on our team in last race even though we were secured to win.

I won all the races in second attempt. I was using my old tune for Porsche, which I have shared long ago.

On Derwent Reservoir Sprint route goes across a dam which may be good place to bottleneck Drivatars.

On Lake District Sprint it's good idea to take it easy and avoid ramming and getting rammed for first three checkpoints, as rewind because of missed checkpoint may easily result in loops there.

Playground Games: Won this on first try and it was pretty good match! First one was really tight, then we managed to beat opposing team in Flag Rush with 5 vs. 6. It went to third event which for us was Team King and there opposing team gave up.

PR Stunts: Bugatti Veyron SS X-tuned for all.

Championships

Completed on Unbeatable with Braking Line on, no traction control etc. with stock cars when possible.

Championship: Supercar Showdown
Tried this with stock Ferrari F12tdf but I kept losing on starts and certain corners too much. Managed to have fastest lap on Princess Street Circuit but that just wasn't enough for championship, overall it felt way too slippery. Stock McLaren 720S Spider felt a bit better on some parts but I noticed also it's higer PI resulting Drivatars shaving 2 seconds from their times.

Took old Ferrari F40 Competizione I recall I used to some #weekly Forzathon ages ago and tweaked it a bit. Won all the events with ease.

Recommended Car: Any relevant AWD swapped should do but racing this with Ferrari F40 Competizione was sort of enjoyable. Tune shared.

Championship: Special Performance
Did this with stock HSV GEN-F GTS and liked it a lot. Won Asbrook Lane and Broadway Village Scrambles with it and finished third on Glen Rannoch Trail. I think car can win Glen Rannoch too but desided winning the championship is enough for now.

Very different experience to Dirt events on winter, where it was pain to complete championship with this.

Recommended Car: I guess either HSV GEN-F GTS or Ford Falcon can do it, but for HSV GEN-F GTS I can say for sure that it can.

Championship: Community Championship

I'm Not sure what to think of this. Tried this fist with stock Ford Transit FE but it wasn't competive on Package Tracker and Run to the Hills. Switched to Mercedes truck but neither car was fast enough even if they were needed to run for their lives.

I don't think these routes were tested on Unbeatable.

Upgraded and tuned Ford Transit SuperSportVan and redid all the races, winning every event easily. Won the last race, Run to the Hills with about 16 seconds.

Recommended Car: Upgraded Ford Transit SuperSportVan. Tune shared.

#Weekly Challenge: Did this with stock Mini X-raid.

Three Kangaroo skills: Bamburgh dunes, just North of Bamburgh Castle. It's easy then continue to perform:
Ultimate Skill Chain, as there are also lot of fences around for Sideswipe and Crash Landing skill score.

Win four Cross Country Events: I found Blueprinting Beachview Cross County trail to be easiest, though it felt weird to redline engine so much. For Cross Country Circuits I found Garden Cross Country Circuit to be very easy and fitting the car very well. Another easy one is Quarry CC Cicruit. Finished this by doing Beachview CC trail again.

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 1:19:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#20 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 2:06:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post
Witches hat and nose a Halloween exclusive, maybe?
Yey! I've been waiting a year for these as I missed them last time! LOL

#21 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 2:23:05 PM(UTC)
Championship: "Autumn Developer Championship" | Road Racing | (B700) David vs. Goliath
Reward: 2009 Vauxhall Corsa (previously available Exclusive model)

sooo any B700 will do??? is it that freaking hard to show restriction in game? i need info so i can build a car for the purpose

thx
 4 users liked this post.
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 2:36:22 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheViRuS99 Go to Quoted Post
Reward: 2009 Vauxhall Corsa (previously available Exclusive model)

sooo any B700 will do??? is it that freaking hard to show restriction in game? i need info so i can build a car for the purpose

thx

If you scroll up or had read previous posts you would see a giant list from Max
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:32:59 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Lowe0 Go to Quoted Post
S2 in the rain on tracks that are way too short for these cars? Didn't we just do this exact same series a few weeks ago?

You mean the Ferrari v McLaren championship? It is a cake walk.

Oh did you mean the trial, that was easy too, did it in the rental first time.

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:38:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#24 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:13:43 PM(UTC)
My goal for today was to tick off 50% of the festival playlist to at least get the Bugatti Divo. So I did the following :

Supercar Showdown Championship: I brought the McLaren Senna (non Lego version) to all 3 races tuned up to S2 998. S2 rain races weren’t that bad in this car, as it responds well to wet conditions. Added a Ferrari F50 GT to my car collection,

Autukn Developper Championship : Huge thanks to ManteoMax for the list of eligible cars! I decided to use the Lotus Elan Sprint with a quick build for acceleration and street tires. It was good for Run to the Hills and Super Villain, but lacking top speed for Package Driver. It was good enough for the championship. Added the 2009 Vauxhall Corsa to my car collection.

PR Stunts : Used my Mosler, smashed my PB for the Danger Sign by almost 50 feet.

#Forzathon : Maxed out the Mini X-Raid for the Ultimate Skill Chain, and used a custom blueprint to get the CC requirement done faster.

Did all the monthly events except ranked adventure. I wanna complete this, but I need to get a ranking first. Can I do (let’s say) 10 road racing series, intentionally not complete the races and still get rank 20? I honestly don’t want to burn much gas for that, but I’ll gladly do the bare mininum in individual events just to get that done for 80% completion. (I don’t care for 100% completion at all). Thank you in advance for the answer!

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:15:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#25 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:26:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SechsComic73130 Go to Quoted Post
How to fail at fixing something:
Fix only one usecase of it.
Weekly failed to recognize my car AGAIN!
Second week in a row, plus first weekly after the update.

Worked fine for me. Try restarting the game, or reboot your console.

What didn't work was when I'd made it all the way to 3 of the 4 Offroad events on Fortune Island, and decided to do the last one in Lego Valley. It didn't register. I did another event, and it still didn't register. I went back to the mainland and did an event there, and it finally kicked in.
7 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error