This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 5, 2019 5:47:55 AM(UTC)
My winning livery from Livcomp13 is not online in FH4 anymore. Does sombody know what happened to it? i won the 13th competition with it. I have the design still in my own liveries list but it is not at top 1st spot as always.

Car: 2016 Audi RS6
File name: POLIZEI PEARL / POLIZEI ALU / POLIZEI BODYKIT

the design is off since a month or so. i tried to re-share it again but the server denied it.

GERMAN POLICE CAR

Edited by user Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:11:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 8:09:58 AM(UTC)
So i guess no Turn10 Member here to aknowledge what the problem caused?!?
 1 user liked this post.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:49:56 AM(UTC)
I can see all three (and a bunch of others) if I search on your name.
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:22:53 PM(UTC)
The liveries are still available. But they aren't in the featured item slot anymore. Competition 13 was 8 months ago, though. Maybe featured items age-out eventually?
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 1:53:27 AM(UTC)
Yes, I'm pretty sure featured items have a time limit. I don't know what it is, and I suspect they tend to stay visible for longer on less popular cars.
Twitter: @RallyzX360
#6 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 12:08:27 AM(UTC)
At least yours was featured.
My RS6 Avant never got featured, after winning one of the first H4 livery competitions.
Sucks!

www.instagram.com/polizeiyt
Gumball 3000 Livery Replication.

#7 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2019 4:46:29 AM(UTC)
Ok guys. Thx for your Infos!
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 4:43:04 AM(UTC)
OK. i doublechecked the Designs, but POLIZEI BODYKIT with over 100K downloads is gone and not at 1st position anymore. I still can see my design at auction house but at the painterspot ther is "SERIES". so this is impossible and must be a major bug.
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 10:12:44 AM(UTC)
Well there is no 2016 Audi RS6 in the game... just a 2015 RS6. I can see your design with 1000 downloads but not 100k downloads.
#10 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:12:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Well there is no 2016 Audi RS6 in the game... just a 2015 RS6. I can see your design with 1000 downloads but not 100k downloads.

yep 2015 of course.
And as i mentioned, the Design is gone. it had 100K downloads, 1st top ranking and top left spot when buying that car. - FH4 sux

#11 Posted : Monday, January 13, 2020 9:22:07 AM(UTC)
Here in the AH my Design is marked as Series/Stock. That is impossible since i designed it.

What the hell is going on? Why ain't my GT there?

Edited by user Monday, January 13, 2020 9:22:43 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:35:47 AM(UTC)
Noone here from Turn 10 ? No employee to check that?
 2 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2020 11:38:03 PM(UTC)
Here is my theory on what happened to your design: you may have inadvertently unshared it by deleting an alias to the design. If you make the mistake of loading one of your designs through Find New Designs, or My Creative Hub, instead of My Designs, it will create a duplicate of that design in My Designs. The duplicate will be an alias to the original design in your inventory. It will have the same file name and show the same download count, use count, etc. You need to be very careful on how you go about removing the duplicate design, because if you just delete either one, it will unshare the design. To remove the alias, you need to load the design you want to delete on a car, make a minor modification to that design Apply Vinyls and Decals, and save the modified design to the current car. This will break the alias and orphan the modified design from all other instances. You can then safely delete the modified version of the design without affecting the share status of the original.
#14 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 12:35:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PlumCrazy010 Go to Quoted Post
Here is my theory on what happened to your design: you may have inadvertently unshared it by deleting an alias to the design. If you make the mistake of loading one of your designs through Find New Designs, or My Creative Hub, instead of My Designs, it will create a duplicate of that design in My Designs. The duplicate will be an alias to the original design in your inventory. It will have the same file name and show the same download count, use count, etc. You need to be very careful on how you go about removing the duplicate design, because if you just delete either one, it will unshare the design. To remove the alias, you need to load the design you want to delete on a car, make a minor modification to that design Apply Vinyls and Decals, and save the modified design to the current car. This will break the alias and orphan the modified design from all other instances. You can then safely delete the modified version of the design without affecting the share status of the original.

I think you have the right solution. Maybe i deleted a copied version and that effected the original one.

#15 Posted : Friday, January 17, 2020 12:49:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TheFeserCompany Go to Quoted Post

I think you have the right solution. Maybe i deleted a copied version and that effected the original one.

Yes I've done that, but your design shouldn't say stock I don't think.
#16 Posted : Monday, January 20, 2020 6:09:24 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: TheFeserCompany Go to Quoted Post

Yes I've done that, but your design shouldn't say stock I don't think.

The Save-System of the Liveries/Designs is definitly not worked out yet. It would be better, if the shared designs can be updated instead of unshared after editing. When you reshare the design, it puts another version online. that is so dumb coded.
Quick Reply

Notification

Icon
Error