2 Pages12Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:11:22 PM(UTC)
has anyone else found that your getting graphics problems ie error messages saying things like "low streaming error" or bits of the scenery just disappear ?
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 23, 2019 6:21:05 PM(UTC)
There's always something wrong with Nvidia's newest driver. Where you been?
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 6:15:53 AM(UTC)
all i get with the new drivers is a headache if i use my main monitor for to long, and fps is locked at 80fps unless i go into windowmode. :/ you can always DDU and go back to a driver that worked for you.
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:09:51 AM(UTC)
so roll it back. I used it last night without issue.

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:10:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#5 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:12:35 AM(UTC)
I can confirm his issues. It started right after I updated to version 440.97 and it disappeared when I rolled-back to previous version, 436.48.

Just like him, the game draws strange graphics errors such as missing elements of a scene (looks like a mirror or blank water surface) and then raises that “low streaming bandwidth” error. Races will halt (which ruins them, because the car stops immediately) – the problems come-up usually after 1.5-2 hours of playtime.

I am playing in WQHD at max settings using an i7-7700K and an RTX 2070 Super. I’ve been using these settings since I own this card without any problems. This definitely seem to be related to that specific driver version. I’ve talked to people on discord servers facing this issue also.

There are no critical values/events reported by hardware sensors (using hwinfo64) during game play or right after this happens.

I have reported the problem to the Forza and Nvidia Support units.
#6 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:49:58 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: genevatouring Go to Quoted Post
I can confirm his issues. It started right after I updated to version 440.97 and it disappeared when I rolled-back to previous version, 436.48.

Just like him, the game draws strange graphics errors such as missing elements of a scene (looks like a mirror or blank water surface) and then raises that “low streaming bandwidth” error. Races will halt (which ruins them, because the car stops immediately) – the problems come-up usually after 1.5-2 hours of playtime.

I am playing in WQHD at max settings using an i7-7700K and an RTX 2070 Super. I’ve been using these settings since I own this card without any problems. This definitely seem to be related to that specific driver version. I’ve talked to people on discord servers facing this issue also.

There are no critical values/events reported by hardware sensors (using hwinfo64) during game play or right after this happens.

I have reported the problem to the Forza and Nvidia Support units.

GPU specific issue?..

Didn't encounter with GTX 1080 Ti, same WQHD (2560x1440) with every graphic setting maxed out except FXAA.
And "Antialiasing - Transparency" in the nvcpl is set to "4x (supersample)".

While you didn't mention your target frame rate... mine is set to 30 FPS. (which might be the cause)

Update:
Still cannot reproduce even had the game running for a whole night...

Edited by user Thursday, November 7, 2019 11:01:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#7 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 1:53:19 AM(UTC)
I haven't had any issues with them yet, but in general the following statement is true:
Originally Posted by: teksenic Go to Quoted Post
There's always something wrong with Nvidia's newest driver. Where you been?

#8 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 2:23:48 AM(UTC)
I dunno what's going on at nvidia these days but different versions of their drivers have messed-up both FH4 and FH3 several times in the last year causing either major glitches or even the game to lock-up entirely. SMH.
#9 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 5:32:54 AM(UTC)
I think the streaming issue was an issue with FH4 not Nvidias drivers. I got that issue the first night of the new patch but haven't since then.
 1 user liked this post.
#10 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 6:14:26 PM(UTC)
Got the same problem since I updated to 440.97, I'll rollback then.

Looks like a memory issue, it happens more frequently the longer I play, I have to restart the game to make it work well until it happens again.
 1 user liked this post.
#11 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 11:34:44 PM(UTC)
hey all, nvidia is already aware of this issue and customer care rep Manuel Guzman has got a reproduction of the crash.
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 5:06:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squall86r Go to Quoted Post
hey all, nvidia is already aware of this issue and customer care rep Manuel Guzman has got a reproduction of the crash.
Glad to hear. I’m in an uncomfortable situation: just got ‘modern warfare’ for which the new driver makes sense, but screwing up Forza is a no-go!

#13 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 5:09:19 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FlashyClamp5213 Go to Quoted Post
[quote=genevatouring;1133810]While you didn't mention your target frame rate... mine is set to 30 FPS. (which might be the cause)
I get almost 100 FPS average without stuttering. The card I’m using is an Asus ROG Strix Advanced Edition.

#14 Posted : Sunday, October 27, 2019 7:34:11 AM(UTC)
Oh so it is an NVidia thing then, interesting. Well hopefully that means there will be a hotfix driver in the next week or two.
#15 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 1:23:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: genevatouring Go to Quoted Post
Glad to hear. I’m in an uncomfortable situation: just got ‘modern warfare’ for which the new driver makes sense, but screwing up Forza is a no-go!

You might be better off on 431.60 then, there are some users reporting rainbow colour issues in CODMW with this driver as well, though i have word from one player that they only occured with VRAM overclocked.
 1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 4:32:49 AM(UTC)

Where did you see that ? Their new forum is such a pain to browse now.
#17 Posted : Monday, October 28, 2019 10:49:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Xcell Miguel Go to Quoted Post

Where did you see that ? Their new forum is such a pain to browse now.
Someone wrote it to my post there:
https://www.nvidia.com/e...tifications/topic/37593/

#18 Posted : Tuesday, October 29, 2019 8:49:53 AM(UTC)
So there's a new driver, 441.08 : https://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/153019

It does not tell if the issue is fixed and I don't wan't to lose time to update and check and rollback if it's still there, I can live a few days with 436.48.
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 1:43:41 PM(UTC)
i hereby confirm that it has NOT been fixed.
#20 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 3:06:18 PM(UTC)
So done with Nvidia. Soon as AMD release a GPU that beats my 1080 Ti, I'm ghost. They don't pay me enough to QA. >:[
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 31, 2019 9:32:24 PM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Monday, November 4, 2019 2:38:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Friday, November 1, 2019 3:29:07 AM(UTC)
unbelievable... they make broken driver 440 and some days later make another driver that have same issues with FH 4 .. seems only rollback to 436 fix issue, but i dont want risk to reinstall windows cause one game .. :) ....
#23 Posted : Friday, November 1, 2019 6:57:43 AM(UTC)
Just chiming in to bump the thread for visibility. I have the same issue. It usually starts after the game has been running for a decent amount of time and gets worse the longer it runs. It gets to the point where, my hard drive activity light is constantly illuminated and my disk usage is through the roof.
#24 Posted : Friday, November 1, 2019 11:16:35 AM(UTC)
you won't believe how many online races this ruined for me, incl. seasonal trials. It happens about every 70 mins of playtime. Anyway i needed the new driver for CoD:MW. Somehow i think the new reshaders make FH4 look shinier...perhaps just my imagination. A restart of FH4 seems to fix it - for another wile.

BTW: Forza and Nvidia support is ignoring my tickets :-/
#25 Posted : Saturday, November 2, 2019 12:39:04 AM(UTC)
I can confirm. There is a "Low Streaming Bandwith" error starting with last two nvidia drivers. It's happening after like 20 min of playing, and no mather every settings i made it won't fix the problem. The only fix is reverting back to nvidia driver 436.51 . It's a driver problem, ruin optimization for FH 4.
2 Pages12Next

Notification

Icon
Error