11 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 6:58:04 AM(UTC)
SUMMER | SERIES 15

Starts October 24, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the first season of Series 15.

Next change: October 31 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
British players, note the clock change to Standard time on October 27.

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 750 FP Car: 1998 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLK GTR (2 million CR value)
  • 400 FP Car: 1998 Nissan R390 (730,000 CR value)
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Yellow Biker Hats
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Yellow Biker Jersey
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Summer Completion: Pumpkin Hat (rare seasonal item)
  • 80% Summer Completion: Porsche 356 SL (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series 15 Completion: 2017 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Coupe (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 15 Completion: 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS (previously available Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge.

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive the 2016 Dodge Viper ACR or the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
    (Try buying the car and driving it stock if this doesn't register for owned cars.)
  • Win 5 Drag Strip events in the Corvette '15 or Viper '16
  • Win 3 Street Scene events in the Corvette '15 or Viper '16
  • Earn 500,000 Skill Score in the Corvette '15 or Viper '16

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.
  • Earn 1 Great Wreckage Skill
  • Earn 3 Triple Pass Skills
  • Drive for a total of 15 miles
  • Earn 2 stars in total from Drift Zones
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Wreckage Skills
  • Earn 2 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 2 Pass Skills

SEASONAL EVENTS

Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: Holyrood Street Scene | (S1 900) Porsche 959, Ferrari F40, Lambo Countach
  • Reward: Ferrari F40 Competizione

Showcase Remix: "Motocross Purposes"
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

Seasonal Playground Games: Slate Quarry | (S2 998) Hypercars
  • Reward: 2010 Rossion Q1 (newly released Exclusive model)

PR Stunt: Cat Bells Speed Trap | 164.0 mph

PR Stunt: Hillside Speed Zone | 86.0 mph

PR Stunt: Thicket Drift Zone | 56,000 points

Championship: "Summer Developer Championship" | Road Racing | (S1 900) Lamborghini vs. Ferrari
  • Reward: 2018 Italdesign Zerouno (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Battle of the Brands" | Moorhead Dirt Racing | (S1 900) Chevrolet vs. Dodge
  • Reward: 1969 Chevrolet Nova FE (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Marathon Runners" | Greendale Road Racing | (S1 900) R390, CLK-GTR, 911 GT1, F1 GT, Speed 12, or Elise GT1
  • Reward: Modern Race Suit Grey

Monthly Events
  • Horizon Story: Upgrade Heroes (permanent event)
  • Monthly Rivals: 1939 Auto Union Type D
  • Monthly Rivals: 1939 Mercedes-Benz W154
  • Online Adventure

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Edited by user Thursday, October 31, 2019 6:52:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:02:53 AM(UTC)
So I have to waste 20 min starting a drag race over and over 5 times. Thanks for that time waster, not like there isn't already enough to do. Than it's more wasted with 3 street scenes. Not seeing any overlap this time. Is that really the best challenges you can muster?

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:05:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:09:57 AM(UTC)
Is anyone else having problems with the weekly challenge; can't get either car to work?
 2 users liked this post.
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:11:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: disciple1968 Go to Quoted Post
Is anyone else having problems with the weekly challenge; can't get either car to work?

Same problem...

2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:11:44 AM(UTC)

Tried both cars and cannot get the first chapter to check off either.
 2 users liked this post.
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:12:09 AM(UTC)

Same issue here...
 4 users liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:12:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
Seasonal Playground Games: Slate Quarry | (S2 998) Hypercars
  • Reward: 2010 Rossion Q1 (newly released Exclusive model)

• Great, ANOTHER S2 class Hypercars online seasonal! It’s bad enough they locked a new exclusive car behind an online multiplayer event, but they then make said online multiplayer event an S2 class Hypercars seasonal, as if they couldn’t have possibly made it any worse...

If they wanted to make it S2 class Hypercars, then they may as well have chosen the Trial to award the Rossion in, simply because with it being S2 class Hypercars, the Trial would have made more sense for S2 Hypercars, or better still, they could have awarded the Q1 through one of the offline single player championships instead!

Or, if they wanted to keep the Rossion as the prize car for the Seasonal Playground Games, they could have chosen a different set of car restrictions, like Extreme Offroad or Sports Utility Heroes, and combined that with a lower class restriction (maybe A or S1 class), but no! They went for S2 Hypercars!

I mean, of all the car restrictions Playground Games could have chosen for the Seasonal Playground Games event which you have to do to unlock the Rossion, WHY OH WHY did they choose S2 class Hypercars?! WHY???

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:49:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
    #8 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:14:29 AM(UTC)
    Well just more time wasting. I guarantee if you start it 10 times eventually you will get a bunch of quitters or uneven teams. No harder really.

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:15:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
    #9 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:15:54 AM(UTC)
    Same problem here neither car works, have also several other iterations, no joy!
    #10 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:15:54 AM(UTC)
    This trial looks like it'll be interesting. 3 cars to choose from. My guess is the F40 will be the most used
    Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track.

FH4 and I have a volatile love/hate relationship 😑
     1 user liked this post.
    #11 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:16:10 AM(UTC)
    I'm experiencing problems with connecting to xbox live in the game. It says I need Live Gold, but I've got it. Tried it with different games, and had no issues....
    what's the deal?
     1 user liked this post.
    #12 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:22:45 AM(UTC)

same here had update issues as well fh4 failed to update then disappeared when i rebooted my xbox, i had to reinstall ( had a mild stroke due to i thought i lost everything lol).

#13 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:26:31 AM(UTC)
    Cant get through the first challenge and there seems to be a problem with T300's feed back on bumpy road as well....are these bugs becoming a regular feature for us to not enjoy?
     3 users liked this post.
    #14 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:27:29 AM(UTC)
    1st time ever, I have zero interest in doing any of this week's events. None of the rewards are of any interest to me (I already have all but the new car). Clothing for the 50% reward.... really?? No Danger Zone? It appears some of my friends are already reporting issues with the events, so it looks like a great week to skip the whole Forzathon Weekly affair and spend the time playing something I really enjoy like Horizon 1.

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:30:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
    #15 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:27:41 AM(UTC)
    Nothing is working! If you do get the cars to work don't forget to check out my design for either of them.
    #16 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:33:05 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: Quirijnvh94 Go to Quoted Post
    I'm experiencing problems with connecting to xbox live in the game. It says I need Live Gold, but I've got it. Tried it with different games, and had no issues....
    what's the deal?

Could not play any of my games last night due to the fact that "I was not the one who purchased the games..." This is beginning to no longer be fun.
     1 user liked this post.
    #17 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:37:07 AM(UTC)

Tried both cars but neither will register for the first part of the weekly Forzathon challenge. PG needs to fix it please.

Was nice however to have something to buy in the shop which I didn't already own.

1 user liked this post.
    #18 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:42:09 AM(UTC)
    I tried having my owned Corvette delivered and that didn't trigger the weekly Forzathon, but when I went to the Autoshow and bought one and drove it out of the Autoshow stock, the challenge did register. Can anyone else confirm that the Viper works by buying and driving stock too?
     1 user liked this post.
    User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
    #19 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:43:43 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post

Tried both cars but neither will register for the first part of the weekly Forzathon challenge. PG needs to fix it please.

Was nice however to have something to buy in the shop which I didn't already own.

Just discussed this with the team and currently there appears to be an issue for players who have already bought (prior to season changeover) either the Corvette '15 or Viper '16.
    The workaround to this issue is to purchase a brand new Corvette '15 or Viper '16 and this should allow you to complete the weekly challenge.

Sorry if this has caused anyone any inconvenience but we are looking into it.
     12 users liked this post.
    #20 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:56:32 AM(UTC)
    Retro.... This is NOT an acceptable work around. We should NOT have to repurchase cars we already own.
     3 users liked this post.
    #21 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:57:43 AM(UTC)
    OP needs to fix some typos created from copying the previous template. Lists this as the final week of the season, should be the first, and lists Season 14 rewards instead of 15. [MM - thanks for the heads up, edited.]

Also glad to hear nothing's changed in turn 10 screwing something up. Having to buy cars you already own because the old ones don't count? What did they do to make the old ones different from ones you buy? What's changed in the cars?

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:03:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

User is suspended until 10/22/2293 12:42:28 PM(UTC)
    #22 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:01:17 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: luckeydoug1 Go to Quoted Post
    Retro.... This is NOT an acceptable work around. We should NOT have to repurchase cars we already own.

We understand, and that is why the team are currently still looking into the issue to see if we can get this fixed.

Edited by user Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:01:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
    #23 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:01:19 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: RetroKrystal Go to Quoted Post
    Originally Posted by: msb247 Go to Quoted Post

Just discussed this with the team and currently there appears to be an issue for players who have already bought (prior to season changeover) either the Corvette '15 or Viper '16.
    The workaround to this issue is to purchase a brand new Corvette '15 or Viper '16 and this should allow you to complete the weekly challenge.

Sorry if this has caused anyone any inconvenience but we are looking into it.

Oh in that case everyone can get my Corvette tune, and my design... lol.
     1 user liked this post.
    #24 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:02:29 AM(UTC)
    Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
    I tried having my owned Corvette delivered and that didn't trigger the weekly Forzathon, but when I went to the Autoshow and bought one and drove it out of the Autoshow stock, the challenge did register. Can anyone else confirm that the Viper works by buying and driving stock too?

Yes, buying a new one from the Autoshow worked. Shame I had to spend 100k of my 420MM credits though, LOL!!
    #25 Posted : Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:17:18 AM(UTC)
    Weekly forzathon not working plus the season event "summer community championship" is saying content not available.
    11 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
    Error