This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Monday, December 2, 2019 11:16:18 AM(UTC)
Just got FH3 and the two DLCs thanks to a couple crazy Black Friday sales and gotta say it's interesting. After 11 months on FH4, I'm at the point where a few hours of seasonal challenges and I'm done for week, so jumping into new-to-me FH3 was a lot of fun. There are still a few things I don't quite understand -- the whole skill point platform, for example, and my seeming inability to mirror livery designs to the opposite side of the car (unless I'm missing something) -- but all in all it's quite refreshing. I'm tearing around the main map in two up-tuned cars, the FJ40 and Datsun 2000 (neither of which is available in FH4) and I'm working on getting all the bonus boards before diving much deeper into the game. The routes are a bit more fluid and don't seem to have FH4's crazy bends every few hundred meters or so. I checked out Blizzard Mountain and thought it was just meh (not a drifter) but the Hot Wheels DLC looks to be a blast, way more fun that FH4's Lego Valley.
#52 Posted : Tuesday, December 3, 2019 4:03:22 AM(UTC)
Hey guys. I have fh3 on my windows 10 laptop and for some reason when I press the key to start, it just keeps saying "Loading. Please wait" at the bottom left corner and for about half an hour I left it do this and it still never let me sign in or anything. I noticed it's a little laggy at first when it says to press the key to start, but during the time thet it's laggy, it won't even let me start when i press the key to start. It's an infinite loading screen. Please help me.

Edited by user Saturday, December 14, 2019 2:53:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error