This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages123>>Next
 2 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 6:35:53 AM(UTC)
AUTUMN | SEASON 14

Starts October 3, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the second season of Series 14

Next change: October 10 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
  • 575 FP Car: 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 500 FP Car: 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe (previously available Exclusive model)
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Red Biker Jersey
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Golden Leather Jacket
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS
  • 50% Autumn Completion: 2012 Mini JCW GP (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Autumn Completion: Koenigsegg One:1
  • 50% Series 14 Completion: Cadillac Limo (previously available Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series 14 Completion: Ferrari 166MM

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.
  • Own and drive the 2014 Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 (reward car from My Horizon Life - Road Racing level 4)
  • Earn a Wrecking Ball Skill with your Lambo Huracan
  • Bank a total of 1 million Skill Score
  • Drive the Lambo Huracan for 8 miles

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day. See Skills list.
  • Earn 3 Awesome Speed Skills
  • Filter through traffic to earn 1 Threading the Needle Skill
  • Combine Drift and Pass Skills to earn 2 Showoff Skills
  • Earn 2 Triple Pass Skills
  • Win 2 Dirt Trail events
  • Earn 3 Great Near Miss Skills
  • Reach 175 mph in any car

SEASONAL EVENTS

Events this season celebrate Forza Horizon 2.
Championship Rewards include the named item for placing 1st against Highly Skilled Drivatars, plus additional CR rewards.

The Trial Co-Op Championship: "I Say ... Ten" | S2 Anything Goes
  • Bamburgh Pinewood Trail; Aerodrome Cross Country Circuit; Cotswolds Super Sprint
  • Reward: Volkswagen #94 Volkswagen Motorsport I.D R Pikes Peak (newly released Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games | A800 Retro Sports Cars
  • Reward: Dab emote

PR Stunt: Hilltop Vista Danger Sign | 623.4 feet
  • Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: The Grange Speed Trap | 200.0 mph

PR Stunt: The Bridge House Speed Zone | 108.0 mph

Championship: "Autumn Community Championship" | S1 Extreme Offroad
  • ICH0ICHENS Presents Airfield Cross Country (2.9mi Sprint - Sunrise)
  • RAVERBUNNY AUS Presents Offroad Rollercoaster (2.3mi Circuit at Mountain Foot - Late Afternoon Rain)
  • MYTHBUST3R Presents Lands Unknown: Bear Hunting (4.9mi Sprint at Astmoor Rally Trail - Sunset Light Rain)
  • Reward: 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Deberti Design (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Is This the Way to Castelletto?" | Waterhead Sprint Road Race | S1 Country: Italy
  • Reward: 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione FE (previously available Exclusive model)

Championship: "Eurobeat Intensifies" | Glen Rannoch Dirt Trail | A800 Retro Saloons
  • Reward: 2013 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG (previously available Exclusive model)

Monthly Events
  • Monthly Rivals: Lakehurst Copse Circuit | Lamborghini Centenario
  • Online Adventure

Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 8, 2019 10:23:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 6:46:04 AM(UTC)
This season is gonna be gooooooooooood. Lots of rewards cars to sell
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:00:20 AM(UTC)
Yep,

Only car I need from this season is the VW. I have the others, but I'll complete as much as needed because I need that 80% Ferrari.
Rules of troubleshooting:
1) Have you tried turning it off and on again?
2) Is your Internet working?
3) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status < Check here for service issues.
4) If all else fails open a service ticket and/or forum post.

#4 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:11:05 AM(UTC)
Wasn't the '79 Camaro the reward for the summer season Playground Games?
 2 users liked this post.
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:18:00 AM(UTC)
I was hayped for the VW, got it a few minutes after season change, and after I got it ...

I was just disapointed about the maybe slowest SuperHyperRaceRecord-Mashine in the game...
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:31:13 AM(UTC)
When I checked last week, it seems to me that the new exclusives were the only ones I didn't already have, or couldn't get in the autoshow. So I think it's going to be a quiet month overall. It's been a few weeks since I've done the Trial, though, and S2 is usually pretty tough.
 1 user liked this post.
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:32:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stang616 Go to Quoted Post

Only car I need from this season is the VW. I have the others,

Same here.

Won the trial 3 nil (I was garbage)… first attempt… season over… on to HLR HLC… 😁

FM7 / FM6 / FM4 / FM3 / FM2
FH4 / FH3
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:36:03 AM(UTC)
Am I missing something?
Are these types not open for all to do??

It says I need to download from horizon life for which I do not have access.
Thanks..
Steve
 1 user liked this post.
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:45:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Michigan Rowdy Go to Quoted Post
Am I missing something?
Are these types not open for all to do??

It says I need to download from horizon life for which I do not have access.
Thanks..
Steve

I had the same issue, but I could enter the championship after restarting the game
 2 users liked this post.
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 7:58:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CJoke23 Go to Quoted Post
I was hayped for the VW, got it a few minutes after season change, and after I got it ...

I was just disapointed about the maybe slowest SuperHyperRaceRecord-Mashine in the game...

ID.R wasn't built for high speed, was conceived to crush Pikes Peak.

Eat. Sleep. Forza. || FM5 * FM6 * FM7 || FH2 * FH3 * FH4
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 8:37:04 AM(UTC)
Which races are in the trial? I don't want to turn up in a completely wrong car.
 3 users liked this post.
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 8:41:01 AM(UTC)
It's difficult to type anything with my fingers tied in knots from the Community Championship. I'm pretty sure as I was flipping over in the air to pass several cars that I saw Indiana Jones in the back of one of the jeeps.
 4 users liked this post.
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:21:58 AM(UTC)
In my opinion the community championship courses were all garbage. This is only my opinion but they seem to keep getting worse.
 3 users liked this post.
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:23:31 AM(UTC)
If you want to make the trial ridiculously easy for yourself I recommend using the Trailcat. I have uploaded a tune for it that can beat the drivatars by a mile.
Originally Posted by: Gene Anjuise Go to Quoted Post
Which races are in the trial? I don't want to turn up in a completely wrong car.

First one is dirt, second is cross country, third is road racing. The Trailcat is crazy OP in the first two races.

Edited by user Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:27:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#15 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:24:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AquaPainter168 Go to Quoted Post
It's difficult to type anything with my fingers tied in knots from the Community Championship. I'm pretty sure as I was flipping over in the air to pass several cars that I saw Indiana Jones in the back of one of the jeeps.

Whom ever came up with these is...
An Evil Mad Genius..

1 user liked this post.
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:31:28 AM(UTC)

First race is a dirt race, the next is a cross country and the third and final one is a road racing route.
 1 user liked this post.
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:32:10 AM(UTC)

1. Bamburgh Pinewood Trail
2. Aerodrome Cross Country Circuit
3. Cotswolds Super Sprint
#18 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:02:23 AM(UTC)
Hoonigan RS200 seems to be a favorite. I didn't do well in a Pagani but a club of 3 took care of everything. They were rough but they got it done.
 2 users liked this post.
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:17:16 AM(UTC)
Tips & Miscellany

The Trial

2. Aerodome CC Circuit
3 Cotswolds Super Sprint

Got this on first try with Porsche Spyder tuned for road LOL. I even won two first events but I really don't recommend that car or tune I used for anyone. Perhaps check Trailcat tune shared above? Team won for first two events and in last one I don't think many were really pushing it at all. No need.

Team was good except for one player with MG Metro, which is fine car for many things but is tricky because of short wheelbase. He was racing against our lead (really, people just don't learn) on second race and took advantage of trough the pipe shortcut, ended in long slide and it was either to pass him or lock brakes. I went to tunnel through cargo containers and didn't saw he tried to pass me in there, of all the places. Crashed to something and started and started with the messages. Really...

In other hand, I won player in our team only by courtesy. He was using stock Audi and having fun, took jumps over containers and when I went through tunnel and he ended up second right behind me. That's some good driving with stock Audi. Respect, whoever was driving that.

Playground Games: We got 3 vs. 3 match which turned out to be surprisingly good match. I think it was the location that made it work. Two from the opposing team quit after losing first two rounds but one remained and was able to even score two flags against us before quitting.

PR Stunts: Bugatti Veyron SS X-tuned for all.

Championships done on Unbeatable difficulty using stock vehicles, braking line on, normal clutch.

Championship: "Eurobeat Intensifies" | A800 Retro Saloons

Took '03 Audi RS6 to this and it was surprisingly easy to win all the races. RS6 is AWD but has also very interesting Skill Tree for those who look for Skill Points.

Routes are: Glen Rannoch Trail, Holyrood Park Circuit and Lakehurst Forest Trail.

Recommended car: '03 Audi RS6

Championship: "Is This the Way to Castelletto?" | S1 Country: Italy

Did this with Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Leggera. It was surprisingly easy. Great thing with this car is that it doesn't produce much wheelspin in start and handles very nicely. I was bit worried how it would work with stock tyres but Waterhead Sprint was much more enjoyable than it was when this route was on S2 Hypercars championship month or two ago.

Elmsdon on Sea Sprint is perhaps most tricky. It's important to not rush and go wide on corners but just keep playing catch up against Drivatars

Routes: Waterhead Sprint, Elmsdom on Sea Sprint (wet) and Bamburgh Castle Circuit (moist?).

Recommended car: Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Super Leggera

This was most difficult for me but also interesting. Did this with RJ Anderson #37 Polaris Pro 2 Truck which is RWD. Unbeatable turned out to be actual challenge when racing against mostly AWD Drivatars and then, Cross Country really isn't my thing. Was third on first two races but first on last one and that won me the championship.

What I found most interesting was how different all the events were. First one, Airfield Cross Country was perhaps the most traditional and using whatever ramps there are, including jumps on Airfield and slalom on airfield strip was IMO clever.

Second one Land Unknown: Bear Hunting (by: mythbust3r) was my favourite. I recall one from FH3 being similar but not nearly as hard core Off-Road as this. Really good use of mainland and I got impression that where creator used narrow checkpoint, it was because of pointing course between hard objects, like big trees etc. I will get back to this championship again just because of this route.

Last one was Off Road Rollercoaster (by: raverbunny aus) which was again something different. It is very open, very fast and segment right after start is really a roller coaster. Not bad.
When I was doing this last race I was thinking how different these events created by users are compared to ones we got in FH2 and FH3. To say something relating to FH4 first year which happened last week, I must say that in certain way FH4 has come a long way. All CC events in this were different but also among with some other custom routes, like ones from last winter season, it feels like the whole CC category is coming something way bigger and better than it was in earlier games.

Recommended car: None, but I guess upgrading Warthog or Jeep Trailcat should do the trick.

Weekly Challenge:
You may want to invest in Extra Life perk before doing this if you are unfamiliar with Airstrip. Get to Airstrip and some damage to Earn a Wrecking Ball Skill, keep going to build towards next challenge, bank total of 1 million Skill Score.
Didn't had any trouble with miles not counting while driving my Lambo and I really got it to beach, near light house even challenge was completed before I arrived there. Pretty nice weekly challenge.

Edited by user Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:19:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#20 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:18:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: kowal 3D Go to Quoted Post

2. Aerodrome Cross Country Circuit
3. Cotswolds Super Sprint

Ohhhhhh thats gonna be fun. Gotta have your car ready for all terrains. LOVE IT
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
 2 users liked this post.
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:20:00 AM(UTC)
We need a Lamborghiini Huracan for the weekly challenge? There are none on the auction house and I sold the one I got ages ago. I wish PG didn't do this, it will trip a lot of people up who are going for 100%.

edit - just got one for 20m.

edit 2 - and just finished using it. I can sell it back for 400k... lol I'll keep it then.

Edited by user Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:03:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#22 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 10:52:21 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
We need a Lamborghiini Huracan for the weekly challenge? There are none on the auction house and I sold the one I got ages ago. I wish PG didn't do this, it will trip a lot of people up who are going for 100%.

Isn't it an autoshow car? It's rare for them to put up a weekly that you can't get easily, usually through the autoshow, or at least in the Forzathon shop.
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:00:34 AM(UTC)
Attention to photographers playing on Xbox One.
There is a custom route using the river in the community championship.
During the race on this route, try to avoid taking photos while running on the river.
This is a known bug, but if photo mode is used in this river, the frame rate will drop significantly after exiting photo mode.
(Not only this custom route, but probably a bug common to custom routes using this river)
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:04:37 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Peregrine57 Go to Quoted Post

Isn't it an autoshow car? It's rare for them to put up a weekly that you can't get easily, usually through the autoshow, or at least in the Forzathon shop.

No it's given for reaching level 4 in road races or something. Not in autoshow and not in the Forzathon shop.
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:09:15 AM(UTC)
No it's given for reaching level 4 in road races or something. Not in autoshow and not in the Forzathon shop.

Road Racing Series level 4

Cobra Weekly Challenge

164,000,000 CR / 33,000 FP / 175 SWS / 960 WS Remaining
5 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error