This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
2 Pages12Prev
#26 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 8:56:18 AM(UTC)
Alright, let's do this.

My first question is, will we see the divisions be split more, e.g. Group C in it's own class, GT3, GT4, GTLM, GTD, etc.?

2nd question: Will we see some high aero kits for the Group C cars like a GTP kit for the 956 and a Group C kit for the XJR9?

3rd question: will we see more wheel options?

Final question: Will we see other bodykits besides LB, RWB and RB (e.g. Veilside, Novitec)?
#27 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:44:11 PM(UTC)
Could we see Fantasy Tracks from previous Motorsport games return in the next game?
#28 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 2:46:41 PM(UTC)
when can we expect the Forza forums to have wishlist threads ready for the next Motorsport game so we can suggest what we want in the next game?
#29 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2019 3:36:12 PM(UTC)
When is Forza Motorsports 8 coming out?
#30 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 1:52:21 PM(UTC)
In previous Forza Monthlys it was mentioned that teams were working on tools for the developers. What parts of development would benefit from the addition of these tools being developed, and how would they change the rate at which new features or content could be added?

Also, gotta give my thanks to Chris Esaki and the development teams currently working on the next project. I wish you all best of luck!
Still learning to tune. Probably will always be learning. If anyone wants a decent track tune, message me on Xbox.
#31 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 7:51:12 PM(UTC)
In past Forza Motorsport games, race cars are sometime replace by newer models whenever a new game comes out. For the next Forza Motorsport game could that change so older and newer versions of Indycar and NASCAR race cars could race against each other in their respective divisions?
#32 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 9:07:50 PM(UTC)
Are there any plans to unlock the remaining non-dlc race suits in FM7? Some of the race suits have never been available to unlock or buy such as the ugly sweater race suit.
#33 Posted : Thursday, August 8, 2019 11:55:53 PM(UTC)
A lot of players asked if there will be a way to play FM7 coop (make Races) against AI !!!!!! on 2 /3 x PC /Xbox .
I know u try expand online gaming but wouldn't this be an USP that points out FM7 against the rest and extends the lifecycle +
boosts business for licence selling?

If yes plz take my money. regards
#34 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 6:06:51 AM(UTC)
In the next Forza Motorsport game will there be any chance we can have vehicles that have options lists just like in real life? Not just bodywork and paintwork but also different engines and body styles?
#35 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 3:46:35 PM(UTC)
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the responses so far. I'm glad to see so many questions covering different areas of the world of Forza.

I wanted to briefly recap/reiterate something that Chris Esaki said in our last edition of Forza Monthly: We are incredibly early in development of the next game. Because of that, we are not necessarily in a position to answer really specific questions like many found in this list. Questions about which cars are going to be in the game, which tracks will we feature, etc. as well as questions about Drivatar improvements, audio fixes, painting options, etc. etc. aren't things we are ready to discuss; not because we don't want to, but because we don't yet know the answers.

I write this not to discourage your questions; rather, I want to try and set the expectation that, while we hope to talk about these sorts of topics in the future, we aren't there yet and, frankly, may not be there for quite some time. That said, we will do our best with the questions we CAN answer as we continue our Q&A Sessions on Forza Monthly.
Thanks,
Brian

Brian Ekberg
Forza Community Manager
ForzaMotorsport.net
#36 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 4:52:28 PM(UTC)
Could you add a 2005 Renault espace 3.5 v6 to fh4? If not can you add a Renault espace f1? Also this is more for fm8 but will there be more parts to add for customization such as anti lag or twin charging?-A forza fan
#37 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:41:55 AM(UTC)
could we see the return of Fast & Furious cars in Forza Horizon 4?
 1 user liked this post.
#38 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 3:34:23 AM(UTC)
Is there a possibility that we will get a new car pack in Forza Horizon 4 based off the Fast & Furious Hobbs and Shaw movie?
#39 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 2:36:48 PM(UTC)
Could we see Drivatar Convoys return in Forza Horzion 4?
#40 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 12:20:20 PM(UTC)
Will you ever model and include the forgotten Ferrari - the 456 M GT?
It was the last Ferrari with pop-up headlights, the first to use carbon fibre and it was designed by Pininfarina. At its launch in 1998 it was (apparently) the most expensive production car in the world and it was the fastest and most powerful 4 seater GT in the world.
While I am very grateful for having 20 different types of BMW in my Forza garage, to be honest they all look very similar to one another and I would trade them all for a Ferrari 456M.
I do not know why this car always gets overlooked, it is the quintessence of understated elegance and in my humble opinion it would make a great addition to Forza 4.
#41 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:25:43 PM(UTC)
In Forza Horizon 4, the Gamertag Flairs you unlock and then select from the Star Card replace the crown you get from FH4 VIP/Ultimate Edition. Can you please allow players to have both the crown and Star Card Flair?

Edited by user Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:28:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#42 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2019 11:29:06 PM(UTC)
For Forza Horizon 4:

Will there be more map expansions in the future?

What’s the three bridges on the north of Forza Horizon 4 Edinburgh for?

Why is there more clothing options than cars?

How many months more until Forza Horizon 4 will no longer receive new content?

Why is the amount of new cars from 2017 to 2019 so small?

When will we be able to add props to our custom routes?

When will we see more car customization options?

Will there be more DLC for FH4?

For Forza Motorsport 8:

Will it be released like Forza Horizon 2 where it’s released in both old and new consoles?

Will it have more newer models?

How different will the newest game Forza Motorsport 8 from Forza Motorsport 7?

Is it an only-sim game?

Edited by user Thursday, September 19, 2019 6:32:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#43 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 4:50:29 PM(UTC)
I have a really good question for you Playground:

When will we see the Dodge Super Bee 1970? I mean it is in the menuscreen on a video and have shown up on different occasions: https://i.redd.it/zvevm1yh4po11.jpg

I am curious as well if we gonna get the Dodge Coronet 1967 W023, Plymouth GTX 1971 and Plymouth Road Runner 1970.

I really hope you bring those cars into the game. Spoken from a pure Moparfan
Mopar or no car
#44 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:22:04 AM(UTC)
Will Forza 8 have the ability to paint rental cars just like in other racing games? Also will Forza 8 have the ability to race against A.I drivers in split screen? Also will Forza 8 have a track builder mode?
#45 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 1:29:15 PM(UTC)
If FM8 is coming, will we get a propper pit strategies? Tyre compound and pressures choices, repairs (or not if we do not opt for it), real pit lane simulation, speed limitter, etc.
Basically opposite to what we got in FM7.
#46 Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2019 3:08:55 AM(UTC)
Two questions, any chance to bring customizations (like bumpers, lights, spoilers, etc) to the future game?
What about ghost mode in ranked racing?
Sorry my english.
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error