This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
10 Pages<<78910PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#201 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 12:24:29 PM(UTC)
I want forza horizon 5 in Canada we have the mountains of Japan the weather changes from Vancouver where there almost no snow to Alberta where it goes to -40c with snow 4 feet tall the Saskatchewan flat land with very little snow big city’s all over the place Alberta Saskatchewan and Manitoba all empty for the devs to put long roads race tracks and stuff then there’s the oceans and arctic on our ends so expansion can be the North Pole and some weird island I really want to see Canada as the next location
#202 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 3:45:42 PM(UTC)
I think it should take place in British Columbia. The car culture there is crazy and in addition, the seasons would be nice. The mountains offer amazing rally potential and the streets in metro vancouver or the surrounding area offer great places for street races. They would also be visiting a country they haven't worked in yet.
#203 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:08:18 PM(UTC)
Tennessee or North Carolina have nice twisty roads.
 1 user liked this post.
#204 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:56:11 PM(UTC)
Canada or Japan
 1 user liked this post.
#205 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 12:38:18 PM(UTC)
All day long, I'd like to see it in Japan. It would be an amazing setting and loads of us have been betting on it for ages. Its a varied country with all sorts of weather, amazing landscapes and scenery and a varied car culture with some good race tracks and the home of drifting and tuner cars. Following the previous expansion history, a Mount Fuji based expansion 1, and a Tamiya expansion 2 with cars driving around in a giant world, with some Tamiya RC cars given the horizon treatment. Monster Beetle, Blackfoot, Lunchbox, Midnight Pumpkin, Grasshopper, Hornet, Sand Scorcher.....
#206 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 7:14:43 AM(UTC)
I think it should be in Canada.
#207 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 7:25:15 AM(UTC)
Should be in Canada. With huge variety of terrain. Would also be great to see more customization especially in the off-road area and more off-road events
#208 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 10:44:13 PM(UTC)
would love it to take place in Australia again, chances it wont happen.
 1 user liked this post.
#209 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 8:35:01 PM(UTC)
I think Los Angeles or new yourk would be cool or maby tokeyo
Cough CARS 2 Cough....
#210 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2019 8:41:09 AM(UTC)
Los Angeles Pleaseee
 1 user liked this post.
#211 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2019 2:31:16 PM(UTC)
Japan for me.

America's had it's representation in FH1 + The Crew games, FH2 did Western Mainland Europe, FH3 did Australia and FH4 did Britain, the only place that you'd associate heavily with car culture that hasn't been done yet is Japan.

There's lots of other interesting places they could go in the world but I don't think they'd fit well into the world of Horizon, a condensed South America with an Amazon and it's own little version of the Death Road for instance would be amazing but let's be honest Brazil or Bolivia aren't where you'd think of if you were asked what countries you associate most with cars are they?
#212 Posted : Tuesday, October 1, 2019 9:46:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SO RickGrimes Go to Quoted Post
I have a an Idea for a future FH game, Northern Arizona (NW, N, NE). the landscapes are incredible. The terrain can be insane and the roads at times very hard on the nerves for those who have never driven through a canyon. (Sunsets and storms in the grand canyon are incredible)
Sites to visit.
Grand Canyon (Horse shoe)
Meteor Crater
Hoover Dam
4 Corners
Montezuma Castle
Sunset Crater
Petrified Forest
Lake Mead
Lake Powell

The roads to interconnect don't need to be accurate, the distance from West to East would take many hours if one was to drive it.
Lots of possibilities with this.
Many would say this is like Australia. Not really!
The Grand Canyon is close to 1 mile deep, meteor crater is a mile wide, petrified forest is one of a kind, sunset crater has some of the most dormant volcanoes that are visable, Montezuma Castle this is one of the oldest hillside villages carved into the side of rock face, the 4 corners the only place in the USA that 4 states hit at one point,. Arizona is part of the 2 biggest man made lakes in the USA Lake Mead and Lake Powel,l this lake was made up by the second largest dam and one of the oldest in the USA.
Yes I am from Arizona, and yes this is a wish.
Before you make comments take a look at all the sites I mentioned, I have many more. Northern Arizona has some of the most unique features in all of the USA.

Thank You
SO RickGrimes

I totally agree with Mr. RickGrimes statements above.

I would Love to see Arizona's Natural Beauty being featured in Forza Horizon 5. Arizona's Southern area has many experiences that are Unique. The Sunsets for One. The Phoenix area and her surrounding cities, Mesa, Tempe, SunCity, Scottsdale, so many to say, all have their own unique features. Phoenix metro area is the 5th Largest Metropolitan City in the Nation.
A Freeway and Interstate Highway Network Connecting these Cities together with ease.
An Amazing Offroad Network and Community of Trails and Roads that will lead you to sights no where else seen!
Arizona is something to look into!

See you in FH5 wherever it will be, Thanks,
Jason Allison
 1 user liked this post.
#213 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 1:54:04 PM(UTC)
I would love to see Japan in Horizon 5
#214 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 3:04:51 PM(UTC)
Devon and Cornwall UK would be Amazing Especially Driving Around Newquay Seeing people Surfing, but I Also wanna be Able to Drive Around Australia Aswell and See the Kangaroos Hopping around WOW! That would be Amazing Aswell
#215 Posted : Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:56:55 AM(UTC)
I believe Microsoft should make a forza in a city such as New York something similar
#216 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2019 8:50:45 AM(UTC)
It would be nice to have it in Vancouver, Canada. LHD and the mountains and beach are really close. There is city and farmland pretty close too. Other than that, the pacific coast of maybe Oregon/Cali. Also Japan would be cool with their culture.
 1 user liked this post.
#217 Posted : Saturday, October 12, 2019 8:54:13 PM(UTC)
FH5 in Japan

Edited by user Saturday, October 12, 2019 8:56:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#218 Posted : Monday, October 14, 2019 6:46:25 AM(UTC)
Some sorta Asian region like Korea or Shanghai with bright lights.
#219 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 12:18:18 PM(UTC)
I think personally it should have a bigger map like the whole of the United States and more cars should be available like in Forza Motorsport games and in past Forza horizon games like what happened to the Audi s4 and all of those cars just more variety of cars and more up to date cars as well as the classics like the Audi rs5 in FH4 is old there is a newer version which is better why not update them?
#220 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 5:16:19 AM(UTC)
I want right-hand traffic for FH5. It should take place in a country famous for car manufacturing, like Germany or the U.S.. Or in Canada. ;)

Edited by user Wednesday, October 16, 2019 6:08:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Typo

1 user liked this post.
#221 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 7:49:48 AM(UTC)
We really need japan in Forza Horizon 5. A good place for the 2020 supra!
#222 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 3:29:07 PM(UTC)
I was thinking. Brazil never is looked like an option for the programmers. I think an place next to Arraial D'ajuda, on the state of Bahia, Brazil. Or in Juiz de Fora and Chiador, on the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil.
 1 user liked this post.
#223 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 9:10:35 PM(UTC)
I want Horizon 5 to take place in Japan.
 1 user liked this post.
#224 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2019 12:54:04 PM(UTC)
Either japan or New Zealand because I would like an island with a variety of highways city’s and rural towns.
#225 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2019 2:36:11 PM(UTC)
To tell the truth, no one has mentioned North Carolina except for another person above. Reason why I chose it is because not only am I from there, I know literally every road out on the countryside. If not I'd like West Virginia and have the startup as Country Roads Take Me Home
10 Pages<<78910PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error