This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
#51 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2020 10:11:06 PM(UTC)
I have noticed some issues on my One X where the world is rendered a bit late and objects/textures just start popping up in front of me but I've never had any issues where my car would suddenly come to a stop at or above 200 mph.
#52 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 1:55:28 PM(UTC)
Not sure how to upload a video lol. But ever since I have had this game. Since release, its constantly done the disappearing terrain and the car will go instantly to zero. I quit over it reinstalled a few months ago..and it STILL has the issue! I've gotten an xbox x now and it was happening on my S as well. Hard wired, wireless, no difference. why this has not been addressed when it's been an issue for years is BEYOND me. Game companies just add content and never fix issues it seems. Sad state that gaming industry has become.
#53 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 3:43:11 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xEvil x Whiteyx Go to Quoted Post
Not sure how to upload a video lol. But ever since I have had this game. Since release, its constantly done the disappearing terrain and the car will go instantly to zero. I quit over it reinstalled a few months ago..and it STILL has the issue! I've gotten an xbox x now and it was happening on my S as well. Hard wired, wireless, no difference. why this has not been addressed when it's been an issue for years is BEYOND me. Game companies just add content and never fix issues it seems. Sad state that gaming industry has become.

I didn't think that it happened on the X, anyway the X has a fast render setting in the options.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error