This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
22 Pages<<202122Prev
#526 Posted : Wednesday, April 20, 2016 9:55:45 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: marcossabinoo Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if it really will not release a way to get the unicorn car.

I can't see it will be anytime unless if the games become backward compatibility with xbox one .
You'll never play alone!
#527 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:38:30 AM(UTC)
I'd love to get one of those unicorn cars
#528 Posted : Sunday, July 24, 2016 6:58:29 AM(UTC)
C'mom T10, I know is a "old" game but I still playing in Xbox360, and I want one of these, a little help here, I say please, please, please?
 3 users liked this post.
#529 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 1:55:50 AM(UTC)
Hi,

First I'd like to say I'm a completionist, and I can't describe the feeling of being proud when I hit 100% completion on a game.
Forza's series games are part of the ones I'd like to 100%

Second, I'm also a father of 2 kids with a job and a household to keep.
Therefor, it isn't always easy to have time to game due to other priorities, which you hopefully understand.
It isn't always easy either to stay tuned for the most recent news announcing the removal of DLC, achievements, servers going down (can we rent them btw?)

Removing the possibility to obtain the unicorn car and therefor making it for me impossible to 100% Forza 4, makes me feel a bit punished for having a life.

I hope there is a way to still get the achievement.
Perhaps Santa Claus might put the 24th of December as being the only date (every year) to get the achievement? [wink]
#530 Posted : Friday, September 9, 2016 12:47:46 AM(UTC)
I was coming back to Forza 4 a few month ago since I bought a used copy again and I'm trying to complete it. I'm still missing the Unicorn Hunter achievement, because I was not able to win one in an auction back in 2011/2012.

Despite from the VIP code from Forza 3, wasn't there a method to share a unicorn within a club or something?
 2 users liked this post.
#531 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 3:06:41 PM(UTC)
Yeah kinda sucks theres no way to get this. Got Forza Horizon with the GWG and saw the achievement that requires a FM3 or FM4 save. Luckily I had FM4 that I had never started because it must have came with my 360. Don't wanna start 4 now cus of the Unicorn achievement so had to buy 3 for 5 bucks on Amazon. Really hate when developers essentially discontinue achievements.

Edited by user Sunday, September 11, 2016 11:11:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#532 Posted : Friday, January 13, 2017 10:57:38 PM(UTC)
Is there any way of getting unicorns now on forza 4
#533 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:01:37 AM(UTC)
One way only: find Forza Motorsport 3 limited edition new or with unused DLC codes, this will give you the VIP car pack for Forza Motorsport 3, you can then start a new save in Forza 4 and it will allow you to import your Forza 3 save. You can thus get the 2007 Ferrari F430 Scuderia and 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera which are unicorn cars in FM4. Other than that, no, there's no way.
 1 user liked this post.
#534 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 3:21:11 PM(UTC)
Man this is unfair, finish te game with 990G because of this achievement.I'ts not to hard let them avaiable, is just cods, the Turn 10 need just one computer to let the cars there to us download it. Why do that with the players who like the game? Sad.

Edited by user Thursday, May 4, 2017 3:22:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#535 Posted : Thursday, May 4, 2017 3:54:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: AlyssonSouzaWB Go to Quoted Post
Man this is unfair, finish te game with 990G because of this achievement.I'ts not to hard let them avaiable, is just cods, the Turn 10 need just one computer to let the cars there to us download it. Why do that with the players who like the game? Sad.

You had several years to get that Achievement, it's not coming back.

There are unobtainable Achievements in any games, including a few older Forza titles. You'll just have to settle for 990G and move on to another game.
 1 user liked this post.
#536 Posted : Friday, May 5, 2017 3:51:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AlyssonSouzaWB Go to Quoted Post

You had several years to get that Achievement, it's not coming back.

There are unobtainable Achievements in any games, including a few older Forza titles. You'll just have to settle for 990G and move on to another game.

But we appear to live in the age of "entitlement"....

It's not a Question of whether the Glass is 1/2 Full or 1/2 Empty - A man dying of thirst would be happy to get his hands on either...

#537 Posted : Tuesday, October 17, 2017 2:47:17 AM(UTC)
xXTHATPEACHXx

Would really love a unicorn car or two.

I've sweated it so much :(

Why turn ten

Why :(
 3 users liked this post.
#538 Posted : Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:47:32 AM(UTC)
Disappointing to see the same condescending, "I'm all right Jack" attitude from those on here who got the Unicorn achievement a long while back. How virtuous of you, not to mention how clearly superior, to have discovered Forza before these other people!

While we certainly do live in an age of entitlement, I don't see that in any of the posts on this page and the implication comes across as more smug, needless mocking of those less fortunate.

This issue is not comparable with unavailable achievements in other games as Turn10 are still supporting FM4, however slightly. It is not dead, gone and buried so long as they continue to include it in Forza Hub and dish out credits for it on a regular basis. As I've said once before, those credits are just a virtual concept that costs nothing, as would be replacing them even once with a Unicorn. It would take a few seconds of someone's time.
#539 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2018 10:30:56 AM(UTC)
i dont have all the unicorn cars just a few of them. really wanted the CS back in the day. im even tempted to dig out my xbox360 so i can run the GTR on the ring again.

forza 4 itself was a unicorn. nothing better before it and nothing better after. probably never to be seen again.
#540 Posted : Saturday, May 26, 2018 1:53:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Armored Cantus Go to Quoted Post
I would like to get a unicorn car. I need to get that achievement :)

Yeah, I also still need ONE achievement for the 1250 and a Unicorn is what I am missing.

I really really hope it IS still possible for me...
Is someone willing to gift me one? :(
It just bothers me not having the full Gamerscore, I want to complete them all
#541 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:12:00 AM(UTC)
Any chance of getting a unicorn car now?
#542 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 6:28:01 PM(UTC)
Ancient thread but after installing the game after several years away I have unicorns shared in my club garage, shared by me. There is no way to transfer them back into my career garage? Really wish we could see unicorns make a comeback, I had an extensive collection before my old 360 died
22 Pages<<202122Prev

Notification

Icon
Error