This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
9 Pages<<789Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#201 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 12:24:29 PM(UTC)
I want forza horizon 5 in Canada we have the mountains of Japan the weather changes from Vancouver where there almost no snow to Alberta where it goes to -40c with snow 4 feet tall the Saskatchewan flat land with very little snow big city’s all over the place Alberta Saskatchewan and Manitoba all empty for the devs to put long roads race tracks and stuff then there’s the oceans and arctic on our ends so expansion can be the North Pole and some weird island I really want to see Canada as the next location
#202 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 3:45:42 PM(UTC)
I think it should take place in British Columbia. The car culture there is crazy and in addition, the seasons would be nice. The mountains offer amazing rally potential and the streets in metro vancouver or the surrounding area offer great places for street races. They would also be visiting a country they haven't worked in yet.
 1 user liked this post.
#203 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 9:08:18 PM(UTC)
Tennessee or North Carolina have nice twisty roads.
#204 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:56:11 PM(UTC)
Canada or Japan
#205 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 12:38:18 PM(UTC)
All day long, I'd like to see it in Japan. It would be an amazing setting and loads of us have been betting on it for ages. Its a varied country with all sorts of weather, amazing landscapes and scenery and a varied car culture with some good race tracks and the home of drifting and tuner cars. Following the previous expansion history, a Mount Fuji based expansion 1, and a Tamiya expansion 2 with cars driving around in a giant world, with some Tamiya RC cars given the horizon treatment. Monster Beetle, Blackfoot, Lunchbox, Midnight Pumpkin, Grasshopper, Hornet, Sand Scorcher.....
#206 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 7:14:43 AM(UTC)
I think it should be in Canada.
#207 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2019 7:25:15 AM(UTC)
Should be in Canada. With huge variety of terrain. Would also be great to see more customization especially in the off-road area and more off-road events
9 Pages<<789Prev

Notification

Icon
Error