This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
5 Pages<<345Prev
#101 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:56:28 AM(UTC)
And where do you come up with there being any changes to the physics modeling? In order for the to be better they had to be changed correct?

Edited by user Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:57:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
#102 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2019 1:36:45 PM(UTC)
IMO, 7's physics are worse than 6. Forza 4 had more realistic physics than 5, 6, and 7.
#103 Posted : Friday, September 13, 2019 5:06:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: NumberlessMath Go to Quoted Post
IMO, 7's physics are worse than 6. Forza 4 had more realistic physics than 5, 6, and 7.

How are they worse lol?
#104 Posted : Saturday, September 14, 2019 1:31:14 AM(UTC)
Another thing that needs to return is visible damage to other cars including crumpled panels and smoking engines
 1 user liked this post.
#105 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 4:28:28 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post

How are they worse lol?

Another opinion based on nothing. I have not read in any of the notes any information from them making and updates or changes to the physics. FFB yes, physics to the best of my knowledge have remained unchanged.

PTG Home

Race Team
Tester
Tuner
#106 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 5:12:32 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PTG Baby Cow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: EpicEvan777 Go to Quoted Post

How are they worse lol?

Another opinion based on nothing. I have not read in any of the notes any information from them making and updates or changes to the physics. FFB yes, physics to the best of my knowledge have remained unchanged.

Pretty much this, the core physics and tyre model has remained mostly unchanged since FM4, suspension simulation supposedly was slightly improved on the move to xbox one, and I believe tyre temp/grip was also slightly changed at the same time.

T10 almost always tweak the steering input sensitivity/filters for gamepads from game to game though, which is where I think Alot of people get that opinion of "these physics were better". I'm a strong believer that you shouldn't really be comparing the physics unless your on a wheel and using sim steering. Even then the ffb can have a huge difference to how each game 'feels', you need to be very good at knowing how to remove that from your opinion of the physics
#107 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 11:33:18 AM(UTC)

Edited by user Monday, September 16, 2019 11:36:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: don't want to argue about it

#108 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:11:24 AM(UTC)
👍

- You're not forced into doing a single career race at the start, you can go into free play.
- Where you can drive any car in the game in custom races, you just won't earn any money.
- But you start with 100,000, so you can easily buy your first car to earn money in free play.
- So there's nothing stopping you building your whole car collection only in free play races.
- And you can tune them how you like for your own custom races.
- Find the reward cars too generous? Just accept the 50'000 prize money or driver suit instead.
- If you decide to do the career, you can change cars in between races in a series.
-Being able to choose race length in career races.

👎

- Free Play could be more user friendly. For example: A simple option for 'one make' races. Cars names in the menus should be the same as those in car selection.
- No custom liveries for the AI in Free Play races.
- Drivertars and their difficultly can vary from track to track too much.
- Presentation is a little underwhelming, esp given what the game has to offer.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 18, 2019 3:12:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS DRIVATAR CUSTOM LIVERIES IN FREE PLAY
5 Pages<<345Prev

Notification

Icon
Error