This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
3 Pages123Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#51 Posted : Wednesday, July 31, 2019 10:44:05 AM(UTC)
And down again.

Wonder how long this time before the Forza Support Twitter account thanks us for our patience out of the blue without tweeting that there's an issue ….
 1 user liked this post.
#52 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 2:22:55 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: haulmarc Go to Quoted Post

i wonder if they're working on the servers as FM6 is a free games with gold game in august. just a guess

I hope that’s all it is and reliable server connection will be restored. It worked briefly yesterday but not today (1st Aug 2019)
#53 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 9:13:40 AM(UTC)
Dammit Turn 10, the servers are down again!!
#54 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 2:34:26 PM(UTC)
Long time PlayStation owner here... finally picked up an Xbox One for the Forza series (Motorsport and Horizon) and loving what I've seen so far. I can understand the FH2 and FM5 content being delisted, but disappointed that the FM6 servers are so problematic.
#55 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 11:59:14 AM(UTC)
Work fine for me, I just get my Rewards today. Servers seems to be OK
#56 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2019 3:23:37 PM(UTC)
I am getting my rewards but the leaderboards are down.... Very odd.
#57 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 5:58:12 AM(UTC)
The leaderboards is ok today.
#58 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2019 7:49:47 AM(UTC)
And there they go again. Tried to get on multiplayer and the servers are unavailable.
 1 user liked this post.
#59 Posted : Saturday, August 17, 2019 3:34:48 AM(UTC)
For me it doesn’t work either. I can’t even share paints.
#60 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 2:28:53 AM(UTC)
Hello for me servers goes down since i bought the pack 4,99E on the live…
#61 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 7:29:38 AM(UTC)
Struggling to connect again on Sat 24th Aug. It’s such a shame as FM6 gameplay shines more brightly than 7 imo, partly to do with the lack of drivatars available in 7 (but that’s an irritation for another thread 🙄) It’s now been over a week since I’ve been able to play Rivals..to who it may concern.. please fix our game, thanks 🏁
#62 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 6:01:32 PM(UTC)
I am glad i googled FM6 does multiplayer still work? I find this thread yeah with servers down we cant get laps related chevos also cannot share paints. So servers been down 26 days i have not played since November 2016. Started again on the 21st it would be on the news if multiplayer servers were shutdown for good.
 3 users liked this post.
#63 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 4:56:01 AM(UTC)
Tried to boost the Thru The Pack achievement took an hour just to connect to a server for everyone to get in. Since this game became an End of Life product, the servers have been trash, flakey and unresponsive, take a gander Horizon 1 servers absolutely dead or can't earn online related achievements.

For a company you'd think after fleecing you for money so you can play a game they'd step their game up and maintain the servers for customers.

That's a bit like Ford saying you bought a 2006 model but we can't be bothered to service it, you paid for the car second hand or not you're not going to do that when you can get money from that person.

Utterly ridiculous that companies don't maintain a product regardless of how old it is.
 3 users liked this post.
#64 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 3:45:55 PM(UTC)
Servers were working yesterday after about a week but now they’re down again today, can’t access rivals at all or access tunes. Utterly ridiculous that this has happened for every single Forza game that’s gone GWG, that’s FH1, FM5, FH2 and now FM6! When will they do something about it so people can enjoy the game the moment it becomes GWG rather than just waiting for the numbers to dwindle for the servers to actually work consistently? Totally unacceptable!
 1 user liked this post.
#65 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 6:49:50 PM(UTC)
After reading this thread I fear I have wasted about a weeks worth of time building and tuning cars for multiplayer. The servers have been down for me all day? 🤷🏻‍♂️
 2 users liked this post.
#66 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 12:34:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FFR Madman Go to Quoted Post
After reading this thread I fear I have wasted about a weeks worth of time building and tuning cars for multiplayer. The servers have been down for me all day? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I feel the same way as well. I picked it up recently and have been spending a lot of time with tuning/building for multiplayer. Servers have been down all day for me and not a single mention from them as to why. They could at least acknowledge it and say they’re working on it.
 2 users liked this post.
#67 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 12:44:20 AM(UTC)
Monday Labor Day Weekend Sept 2. No Multiplayer No Leaderboards No Rivals. I payed for this game in June. Why is this happening? Do forza employees actually read these?
 1 user liked this post.
#68 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 2:04:53 AM(UTC)
it seems they dont care.. as always..
 1 user liked this post.
#69 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 6:38:09 AM(UTC)
Servers have been down for 24 hours here. No multiplayer, no sharing, no marketplace, can't even use message center. I even put in a service ticket for a related issue almost a week ago and still no acknowledgement from Forza. Very disappointing.
 1 user liked this post.
#70 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 8:52:09 AM(UTC)
I've that problem too. But no problem with the server with FH2 and FM5. At least I can get Drivatar rewards for FH2 and FM5. Sadly no Drivatar rewards since yesterday for FM6.
#71 Posted : Monday, September 2, 2019 4:25:06 PM(UTC)
It’s really aggravating for me I paid full price for this game and all the DLC. I’ve been playing FM7 for almost 2 years and went back to FM6 last week to play with a friend and realized 6 is a much better game so I deleted my garage and started over. Now I have a full garage of freshly tuned lobby cars and can’t play. It’s a load of BS if you ask me because the MP was very busy better than 7 and they are just going to leave it broke and not working?
#72 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 7:32:11 AM(UTC)
FYI: FM6 server is up again. Well at least with me. Got those sweet CR from the Drivatar rewards. So thank you Fm support for fixing this issue.
#73 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 10:36:54 AM(UTC)
Glad to see it back up this morning, but the down was not a big deal for me. I used it as an opportunity to watch some real racing on TV & YT, and plan my tentative 1st trip to Road America later this month for some World GT racing.
#74 Posted : Tuesday, September 3, 2019 11:40:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JaySTeeY Go to Quoted Post
Glad to see it back up this morning, but the down was not a big deal for me. I used it as an opportunity to watch some real racing on TV & YT, and plan my tentative 1st trip to Road America later this month for some World GT racing.

Look at that, it's my new Xbox friend JaySTeeY! Fancy seeing you here.

That would be super if you were able to go to Road Am for real, keep me posted on that! I live half an hour or so from Sonoma Raceway (formerly Sears Point) which is a really nice place to see some racing.
#75 Posted : Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:13:56 AM(UTC)
Rivals was broken, then Rivals started working again for a couple days, then was broken again about 7 to 10 days ago. Still does not work.

I haven't been able to share any designs for at least 2 full weeks straight.

I submitted a support request on 8/28/2019, but I still haven't even gotten a single response acknowledging that there's even a problem. I'm going to submit another new request today.

I would encourage everyone to submit a support request. Maybe if they get a flood of Forza 6 support requests, they might at least acknowledge the problem and do something.
3 Pages123Prev

Notification

Icon
Error