This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
68 Pages<<666768Prev
#1676 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 1:30:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FullNietzsche Go to Quoted Post
Not sure if this is the best place to raise this, but can I just point out if the devs don't know already, that there is an exploit on the Rail Yard map in playground games whereby if you have a thin enough car you can get into an area between a wall and a train which prevents opponents getting to you. This can obviously be very advantageous in Infected games. I was just in a ranked match where an opponent did this to our team and none of us could get to him.

Yes, already well known, has been discussed quite a bit, and is not an exploit. Small cars have some advantages and some disadvantages, this is one of the former.
#1677 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 7:29:55 PM(UTC)
Not sure if this is the best place to raise this, but can I just point out if the devs don't know already, that there is an exploit on the Rail Yard map in playground games whereby if you have a thin enough car you can get into an area between a wall and a train which prevents opponents getting to you. This can obviously be very advantageous in Infected games. I was just in a ranked match where an opponent did this to our team and none of us could get to him.

Useless here, no body except moderators are still coming on forum. Only option is the wish trunk of FH support here : https://support.forzamot...t/hc/en-us/requests/new

Neo open your mind, you are just a drivatar
 1 user liked this post.
#1678 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 7:55:33 PM(UTC)
to minimize frustrations of some who still don't know yet, do you know you can skip the ranked lists you don't want by absolutely not touching anything at the event details screen once the countdown timer starts, you'll reach inactivity countdown for last 10s and keep on NOT touching anything and game will put you back into freeroam.

Yes it's admittedly a huge flaw but since ranked system is messed up anyway, why not use it to your advantage then?
i5-6600K@4.78GHz
GTX 1080@2100MHz core/10786MHz
2X8GB Hyper X DDR4@2545MHz 15-16-16-30-401-1T
Mobo: Z170-D3H(F4 BIOS,F5 BadOC)

#1679 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 10:01:05 PM(UTC)

It's not an exploit, it's intended. That spot isn't the only location at the Rail Yard where skinny cars can squeeze into, either. In fact, there's more than one map where this can happen. Just as each map has it's own unique physical terrain that lends certain advantages to specific vehicular attributes, the ability for smaller/thinner cars to duck and hide is by design, allowing for more strategic vehicle choices to be made for a particular map.

Anyway, these strategies are well known and have been discussed in this forum many times, so there's no need for action as it's by design.

🤷🏻‍♂️
I have a vocabulary and I don’t apologize for it.
#Rivals #OpenClasss #LowerClasses #AMCPacerX
#1680 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 10:42:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Rayne SE Go to Quoted Post
GM was never intended to be reached by "the average player"

...so it's totally fine for the "average player" to have a 50/50 win-loss ratio & be kept in one Rank ALL SERIES LONG due to this Terrible MP System? ...so it's fine for us to play ±80-100 time-consuming "adventures" in one Series/Month for instance & getting nowhere?

I'm Sorry.., but that just shows how thrilled Playground Games is, for us to waste our time...
PS: don't tell me that @least we get Series Rewards, rewards that mean Absolutely Nothing @ this point in this game
My Forza Timeline:
•FH3-Start my Forza Career
•FH2-My hunger for more Horizon
•FM5-Free with XB Live Gold
•FH4-End my Forza Career
•FM6-Free with XB Live Gold
 1 user liked this post.
#1681 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 10:53:09 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Squryl Go to Quoted Post

It's not an exploit, it's intended. That spot isn't the only location at the Rail Yard where skinny cars can squeeze into, either. In fact, there's more than one map where this can happen. Just as each map has it's own unique physical terrain that lends certain advantages to specific vehicular attributes, the ability for smaller/thinner cars to duck and hide is by design, allowing for more strategic vehicle choices to be made for a particular map.

Anyway, these strategies are well known and have been discussed in this forum many times, so there's no need for action as it's by design.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Hmm okay, that is ridiculous then if so, imo.
#1682 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2019 10:54:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TDU1PlatinumMod Go to Quoted Post
to minimize frustrations of some who still don't know yet, do you know you can skip the ranked lists you don't want by absolutely not touching anything at the event details screen once the countdown timer starts, you'll reach inactivity countdown for last 10s and keep on NOT touching anything and game will put you back into freeroam.

Yes it's admittedly a huge flaw but since ranked system is messed up anyway, why not use it to your advantage then?

This is guaranteed to not hurt your rank?
 1 user liked this post.
#1683 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 7:22:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: TDU1PlatinumMod Go to Quoted Post

This is guaranteed to not hurt your rank?

Never hurt mine, I do it regularly. I skip street and road rooms nowadays. Freeroam give me some kind of chance of winning with all the mistakes my teammates tend to make but those same teammates dont know the map so i'm likely to lose those events too
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track

Check me out on Mixer! www.mixer.com/dareocharmer
#1684 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 9:01:29 AM(UTC)
Thanks I will certainly try it. Many times I've endured an 'adventure' I would rather not.

edit - just tried it and it worked, at least my rank is the same for now (I always get paranoid the game will punish me later though like it's not happy... lol)

Edited by user Monday, September 16, 2019 9:25:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#1685 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 5:58:45 AM(UTC)
What do people tend to use for S2 class in ranked? I’m fairly comfortable with all the other categories but have never really decided on best approach for S2. Currently I mainly use:

Dry - Ferrari FXX (Apollo if the tracks are more technical)
Wet - Centenario
Snow - Elise GT1

Does anyone have any other recommendations?
#1686 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 4:40:23 PM(UTC)
These are normally my picks for ranked:

Dry - Pagani Zonda R FE
Wet - M-B CLK GTR
Snow - Lotus Elise GT1 or TVR Cerbera 12
#1687 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2019 4:00:08 AM(UTC)
For 718, using sound bar with acceptable basses, the engine has a very realistic sound to me with that very grave sound of high power engines at low rpm. going to headset and despite I have tested on bose and sennheiser, the result is totally different since the bass sounds are cut letting only treble express with the result of engine sound so far away from the sound bar.

I know I am out subject but since the discussion about it was censored, I only found that workaround to share my experience with you guys.

Edited by user Friday, September 20, 2019 7:41:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Neo open your mind, you are just a drivatar
#1688 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 1:46:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Clamz0r Go to Quoted Post
These are normally my picks for ranked:

Dry - Pagani Zonda R FE
Wet - M-B CLK GTR
Snow - Lotus Elise GT1 or TVR Cerbera 12

Cheers - the Speed 12 is another great choice for snow.

Do you use your own tune on the Zonda or one that’s available in the tuning garage? I had a few goes with some of the main tunes against my FXX in Rivals (Edinburgh City Sprint) and couldn’t get near it - 3-4 seconds slower than the one run I did in the FXX.

Had a fairly successful weekend and moved up to Rank 5 on FFA. Does show how had it is to move though as I’ve gained about 150 points this month and that’s with winning nearly half the events I’ve entered and I’ve only been out of the top 3 a few times.
#1689 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 2:36:02 AM(UTC)
From my testing the fastest S2 road cars in dry/light wet conditions are:

Ferrari F50 GT (6:05.xxx)
Maserati MC12 FE racing V12 (6:07.xxx)
Ferrari FXX racing V12 (6:08.xx)
M-B CLK GTR racing V12 for tight & technical tracks (6:10.xxx)
McLaren 720S PO racing V12 for tight & technical tracks (6:10.xxx)
Apollo IE racing V12 (6:10.xxx)

For heavy wet/snow:

Lotus Elise GT1 V10, TVR Cerbera Speed 12 racing V12 and the 599XX Evo (off-road tires, race weight reduction)

Regarding the Zonda R's. Imho the normal one is better than the FE because it has the racing V12 as an option and adjustable tire widths.
#1690 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 4:02:42 AM(UTC)
Cheers Rayne. Will need to try out the F50 GT and see how that compares for me!

I think you are right on the Zonda. I noted quite a few of the standard version towards the top of the Rivals leaderboards, rather than the FE.
#1691 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 2:38:11 PM(UTC)
Ok, certainly on Edinburgh Sprint the F50 GT is quite well matched to the FXX. Got within a couple of tenths, although was running manual rather than auto (my FXX time is auto). Could definitely go quicker in both with a bit more running. Will try it in a few ranked events and see how it goes.
#1692 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 5:28:27 PM(UTC)
This is becoming unreal, a few friends and I just spent almost an hour searching for team ranked adventures and only got into ONE during all that time - and of course it was CC S1 but that's not the point. Why are they still ignoring this problem? Matchmaking is completely broken, it's absolutely insane that you need to restart the search so many times, remake the convoy etc just to find ONE race every half an hour or even worse. This is not even listed under "Known Issues" on the support website and they're not talking about it during the stream either.

Game is slowly but surely becoming unplayable and they're not doing anything about it. So sad...

Oh hey, as I was about to post this I just got into my second adventure of the day, that only took 15 minutes to find since the last one! EDIT Oh yay, after such a long search I got into an adventure with boosters who have low league drivers leaving as soon as they're losing lol. Unreal...

Edited by user Monday, September 23, 2019 5:36:23 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

68 Pages<<666768Prev

Notification

Icon
Error