This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
20 Pages<<181920Prev
#476 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2020 12:14:52 PM(UTC)
Didn't knew about this.

I thought she did good job. I saw lot's of stuff from these boards addressed in game, she organised custom race competition on these forums and someone must have collected all feedback from weekly Playlist topics, since we started getting something else than S1/S2 in rain. Some of my best Forza experiences, Audi, Lancia, Peugeot winter trial, A-class Classic Racers trials. She also was following Forza Reddit and active in their whatever chat service, Discord? Never went there, but she had wide field to cover.

Can't claim to knew her, but somehow I'm not surprised she had other opportunities coming in her way. Wish we will get someone appointed as new liaison.
 2 users liked this post.
#477 Posted : Monday, January 27, 2020 7:21:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ClawedScroll554 Go to Quoted Post

I thought she did good job.

I saw lot's of stuff from these boards addressed in game, she organised custom race competition on these forums and someone must have collected all feedback from weekly Playlist topics, since we started getting something else than S1/S2 in rain.

[...]

She also was following Forza Reddit and active in their whatever chat service, Discord? Never went there, but she had wide field to cover.

Same, Retro* did great and really got involved with the Forza community.

Working in a similar role myself (different game/company) I've always looked to Forza for inspiration and guidance on how to take care of a racing game community, and Retro was real good at what she was doing.

She's got a bright future ahead of her, hope she does well wherever she heads next.

* And Helios, Mechberg and Co Pilot too of course, all good people.
20 Pages<<181920Prev

Notification

Icon
Error